Author Topic: Any Raptors fans here?  (Read 272 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Any Raptors fans here?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 04:15:20 PM »
Yeah hoepfully we get Washington in the first round, that SHOULD be an easy series for us.  This season, Raptors>>Lakers

All you laker fans who LOL'd me at the start of the season for saying the Raps would be better can kiss my ass now, what yall think of that.  I know NIK didnt think they would even make the playoffs and now they are 3rd in the east, Division champs and have a better record the the lakers too.
The Raptors have won 3 more games then the Lakers playing in the easiest division in the NBA.

LOL. Not to mentione we've only played 11 games with a full starting line-up this season. :-X

Lakers >>> Raptors.
Im not sure the amount of games weve had injuries to players like Bosh, Calderon, Bargnani, Ford, Parker, Garbajosa, but at least one of those guys has been hurt and our of the line up all season. Enough for you to not make excuses about yourn record anyways,  Raptors>>Lakers. 

Nobody's making excuses, everyone knows the Lakers have had the worst season injurywise in their whole history as a franchise. Lakers depleted > Raptors.

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2007, 06:19:39 PM »
Toronto is the best team in the East since Jan 1, so best team in the East in 2007.  Lakers lost today, and the Raps beat Chicago.  NIK, how can you say Lakers depleted>> Raptors?  You remember what happend at the ACC in Jan, dont you?  The lakers are only 3 games above .500 now, while the Raptors are 11 above .500
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 06:24:25 PM by PLANT »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2007, 07:41:40 PM »
Toronto is the best team in the East since Jan 1, so best team in the East in 2007.  Lakers lost today, and the Raps beat Chicago.  NIK, how can you say Lakers depleted>> Raptors?  You remember what happend at the ACC in Jan, dont you?  The lakers are only 3 games above .500 now, while the Raptors are 11 above .500

I'll bet you an eight of some tree that the Lakers beat the Raptors next time they play...Oh, wait, nevermind.

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 01:25:44 AM »

I'll bet you an eight of some tree that the Lakers beat the Raptors next time they play...Oh, wait, nevermind.
good one  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2007, 11:08:56 AM »
 ;)