Author Topic: that Clyde carson - 2 step song.  (Read 1701 times)

'EclipZe

that Clyde carson - 2 step song.
« on: April 09, 2007, 03:14:36 AM »
Well i live in the netherlands, and i went out last saturday, I didn't drink anything because i had to drive the boys back home so i swear the fuck i wasn't dreaming, but in the main area of a club right here, not even the r&b area, they played the Clyde Carson - 2 step song  :-* , i was like THIS CANT BE FO REALLL, and i was like the only one in the club who knew the fucking lyrics  ;D

ok , just wanted to share that with y'all. didn't know they know about clyde carson over here

Blu Lacez

Re: that Clyde carson - 2 step song.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 03:41:23 AM »
Well i live in the netherlands, and i went out last saturday, I didn't drink anything because i had to drive the boys back home so i swear the fuck i wasn't dreaming, but in the main area of a club right here, not even the r&b area, they played the Clyde Carson - 2 step song  :-* , i was like THIS CANT BE FO REALLL, and i was like the only one in the club who knew the fucking lyrics  ;D

ok , just wanted to share that with y'all. didn't know they know about clyde carson over here

Fo real???

thats mad Tite!!!..Just as long as he is gettin sum air play..can't complain!!!

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 04:27:05 AM »
Yea it would be nice if the radio stations and clubs up here in Alaska would play more up and coming artists and not just the mainstream crap that all of the radio stations always freaking play.. I don't even listen to radio anymore.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 04:30:27 AM »
dope. love when that shit happens

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 04:43:58 AM »
That's dope to hear  8)

I live in the Netherlands too, and quess what like three months ago when I went to a club they played Up & Down from Bishop!
By far my fav rapper, so mad fresh.

Btw Clyde Carson is tight too, he has got alot dope shit.

messi19

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 05:27:28 AM »
I stay here in Sweden(even tho I aint from Sweden originally) but they dont play shiit here!!

They used to play Game 50 Buck all of them and even new comers that' s when i listened to the radio, but now I swear EVERY fucking time: Justin Timberlake, Akon, Timbaland, Nelly Furtado, Gwen Steffani thats ALL!

Even when it comes to videos, same thing.

So its sad cuz i'd like to here Clyde Carson, Glasses, Bishop, Jay Rock, Game and alot of other cats on the radio too so they can get some radioplay.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 01:10:40 PM »
Dope song, but there's already a hit song and video out there called "2 Step". The Bay is always fucking up imo.

~Lucien~

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 02:11:33 PM »

to what club did you go?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 03:46:49 PM »
Dope song, but there's already a hit song and video out there called "2 Step". The Bay is always fucking up imo.

you mean the crooked I one? song titles are recycled all the time, i bet some non rap song had that title decades ago

anyway, I like the clyde carson better than the crooked I one. several weeks ago there was a post from someone else in europe saying clyde carson's 2 step gets more play there than FAB's ghost ride it which was on MTV and shit. bishop and carson out there? fuck yeah.

anyway, that 2 step song is the fucking shit.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 03:49:24 PM »

you mean the crooked I one? song titles are recycled all the time, i bet some non rap song had that title decades ago

anyway, I like the clyde carson better than the crooked I one. several weeks ago there was a post from someone else in europe saying clyde carson's 2 step gets more play there than FAB's ghost ride it which was on MTV and shit. bishop and carson out there? fuck yeah.

-T

I was talking about the Unk version that came out this year. It sucks, but Clyde releasing this is gonna add more fuel to the argument that Bay is always copying. As far as Fab, I saw that video 1nce or 2wice on MTV, most everyone out there hates that song. Haven't heard Carson's song outside of the computer yet, but I haven't been to clubs in a few weeks.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 03:50:32 PM »

-T

I was talking about the Unk version that came out this year. It sucks, but Clyde releasing this is gonna add more fuel to the argument that Bay is always copying. As far as Fab, I saw that video 1nce or 2wice on MTV, most everyone out there hates that song. Haven't heard Carson's song outside of the computer yet, but I haven't been to clubs in a few weeks.

unk?

a title hardly constitutes copying...and shiiiiit, people copy the bay!

-T

westcoastavengers.com

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 03:54:01 PM »

-T

unk?

a title hardly constitutes copying...and shiiiiit, people copy the bay!

-T

I realize that alot of slang has been taken from the Bay, but the music in the last 2 years coming out of there is 90% un-original, even Ya Boy flows like he's from Harlem ( he said it himself ). Everything they do bites the South IMO. I just think another song aleady called "2 Step" that has establsihed itself on video/radio outlets can be a bad thing. Unk has sold over 150K so far. I would hope Clyde does that because nobody sells shit out there.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 03:58:22 PM »
who is unk?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 04:02:47 PM »
who is unk?

-T

Another one of these fly-by night Southern rappers. Does he have lyrics: fuck no! The fact is, he has made a name for himself, and has sold alomst 200K, which was maybe the combined sales of Bay rappers in the last year not named 40 or Short.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F