Author Topic: is boss life doing anything  (Read 434 times)

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
is boss life doing anything
« on: April 09, 2007, 04:47:32 AM »
Is snoops "boss life"  doing anything  ??? on the charts or improving record sales. " thats that shit" was doing okay but didt realy come into bilboard top ten.. Akon & snoops single was realy a big single, but ended more like doing a greater good  on Akons record Than snoops..

With record sales down, what should Snoop do to get Platinum status?

Blu Lacez

Re: is boss life doing anything
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 04:55:33 AM »
Is snoops "boss life"  doing anything  ??? on the charts or improving record sales. " thats that shit" was doing okay but didt realy come into bilboard top ten.. Akon & snoops single was realy a big single, but ended more like doing a greater good  on Akons record Than snoops..

With record sales down, what should Snoop do to get Platinum status?

--Am not sure..am hopin Snoop goes Plat...cuz IMo he worked hard on dis album..but he got so many other projects that he is invloded in..so he is bound to get paid from those other projects..just in case TBCT does not go Plat

As for akon..i know alot of folks really like that track cuz of Akon's input on that song..Plus Akon is loved by the ladies..so hence the reason why it will do more for him, that it wuld for Snoop!

I wonder what would happen if Snoop had released **Imagine** would it have an impact on Snoop nearing Plat status??-just a thought..don't really want to dwell on it..

Blu!

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 05:09:41 AM »
i'm not verry sure if snoop is going plat

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 06:31:43 AM »
Snoop is at 835k right now doing about 5k a week so he should eventually go Plat but it might take some time if Boss' Life doesn't blow up

~Lucien~

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 09:41:40 AM »
Snoop is at 835k right now doing about 5k a week so he should eventually go Plat but it might take some time if Boss' Life doesn't blow up

yup

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 01:07:47 PM »
As terrible as music sales are right now, the only track on this album that could make big noise in terms of sales is "Imagine". He should go for it, this might be his last album.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 01:08:14 PM »
As terurible as music sales are right now, the only track on this album that could make big noise in terms of sales is "Imagine". He should go for it, this might be his last album.

I don't see snoop slowing down at all
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 01:10:26 PM »
my prediction,TBCT will be platinum by middle of summer

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 01:11:21 PM »
5 videos and u stil floppin???
uuuggggggghhhhh  8)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 01:12:13 PM »
As terurible as music sales are right now, the only track on this album that could make big noise in terms of sales is "Imagine". He should go for it, this might be his last album.

I didn't mean it that way. I read an article in Rolling Stone today that proves most "music" stores ( Best Buy, Fye, etc. ) are seriously cutting back on the amount of cd's they order, carry. By the end of the year, the format of making LP's on CD could be a memory.

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 01:13:38 PM »

I didn't mean it that way. I read an article in Rolling Stone today that proves most "music" stores ( Best Buy, Fye, etc. ) are seriously cutting back on the amount of cd's they order, carry. By the end of the year, the format of making LP's on CD could be a memory.

I doubt it. I guess I'm just the type of person who can't see it, until it actually happens

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 01:14:33 PM »

yeah he been droppin albums... why you think he would stop now

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 01:15:30 PM »

I doubt it. I guess I'm just the type of person who can't see it, until it actually happens

I'd like to hope that it doesn't, but I'm afriad it will become reality sooner than later.

Just look at declining record sales. I think it's funny that we still have idiots like this that haven't grasped the fact that cd's don't sell anymore, calling BCT a flop
uuuggggggghhhhh  8)

Imbecile.

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 01:16:59 PM »

I'd like to hope that it doesn't, but I'm afriad it will become reality sooner than later.

Just look at declining record sales. I think it's funny that we still have idiots like this that haven't grasped the fact that cd's don't sell anymore, calling BCT a flop
uuuggggggghhhhh  8)

Imbecile.

Nas had all that "hip-hop is dead" controversy on his side, and Snoop is a good 300,000+ ahead of Nas :laugh:

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2007, 01:20:42 PM »
Nas had controversey, but he didn't have a strong second single which made the difference. Snoop was gonna prob go gold just off of the strength of himself, even if "Vato" was the only single. Then he hit them with "That's that Shit" which carried him over. Even that wack ass "Candy" was popular out here.

Nas can still be happy knowing that he's the superior rapper of the 2.