Author Topic: Proof Documentary Coming to Theaters  (Read 97 times)

KURUPTION-81

Proof Documentary Coming to Theaters
« on: April 11, 2007, 09:12:14 AM »
One year after the death of D12 rapper Proof, a new movie featuring the slain lyricist will hit theaters. The documentary, titled Time A Tell, provides a look at the Detroit Hip-Hop scene, while featuring Proof and DJ Jewels in the studio as they put together a complete 18-track CD full of original lyrics and beats within 24 hours for a segment called The Challenge. Presented by Jewels, Priceless Music and Iron Fist Records, Time A Tell is the last creative work of Proof, who was fatally shot on Apr. 11, 2006 at the Triple C club on Eight Mile Road following a heated argument with 35-year-old Keith Bender Jr. The alleged shooter, Bender’s cousin Mario Etheridge, avoided murder charges in the case after a court determined he shot and killed Proof in an act of self-defense.

For the full story log on: http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6922

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Re: Proof Documentary Coming to Theaters
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 09:17:14 AM »
I Want To Watch This Because I Dont Know Much Of Him
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 09:39:46 AM »
it sounds good, i doubt it will be at uk cinemas. hopefully will be able to get a dvd version.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 02:29:57 PM »
cool, a dope mc

1 year :'(
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 03:05:15 PM »
honestly, it may play at a theater in LA or something but this will not hit theaters.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram