Author Topic: any of ya'll cheat on your girl?  (Read 616 times)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
any of ya'll cheat on your girl?
« on: April 10, 2007, 06:16:02 PM »
just a question.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: any of ya'll cheat on your girl?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 08:22:14 PM »
A good two years ago approx i have before, chick didn't do anything to me but kiss me, i always did more to her, i went out with her for 4 months. So eventually this other girl comes along and tempts me to lose ma virginity wit her (i was 15 at the time), well, da rest is history :P
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 11:38:58 PM »
do birds fly high my nig?
its naturel for guys 2 b fuckin around wit other bitches
but when a girl does it its fucked up dat shit is not a good look
plus my girl fucked sum1 like rite b4 me n her startin goin out when i liked her n i still aint forgive her even tho it was like a year ago so i always still get sad bout dat shit n i make myself feel better when i cheat on her
dats real talk yall

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 01:33:02 AM »
LOL...You havin some second thoughts or something?

Chief

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 03:01:42 AM »
do birds fly high my nig?
its naturel for guys 2 b fuckin around wit other bitches
but when a girl does it its fucked up dat shit is not a good look
plus my girl fucked sum1 like rite b4 me n her startin goin out when i liked her n i still aint forgive her even tho it was like a year ago so i always still get sad bout dat shit n i make myself feel better when i cheat on her
dats real talk yall

you're a bit of a bitch man, lol.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 05:04:54 AM »

well, this is the longest relationship i've ever been in (still haven't cheated) but i got pussy bein thrown at me left and right. it's very difficult, especially since i love pussy so much...been goin with this girl about 3.5 years now (we broke up about a year and half ago for about 6 months in which i f*cked everything that walked) and it's just startin to weigh on me. sometimes are worse than others, and i'm happy overall, i just think i'm a pussy addict.

ABN

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 08:11:52 AM »
you´re supposed to cheat, it´s just human nature.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 10:30:34 AM »

well, this is the longest relationship i've ever been in (still haven't cheated) but i got pussy bein thrown at me left and right. it's very difficult, especially since i love pussy so much...been goin with this girl about 3.5 years now (we broke up about a year and half ago for about 6 months in which i f*cked everything that walked) and it's just startin to weigh on me. sometimes are worse than others, and i'm happy overall, i just think i'm a pussy addict.

I feel ya, man...A few days ago some fine female with a BOMB ass was eyein me out at the concession stands while I was at the movies with my girl. At first, I didn't think much of it, I was just checkin' her ass out and noticed that she kept turning around every couple secs to look at me. I left my girl in the line to go make a phone call and the fine bitch followed me. She walked by me tryna get my attention, but I kept walking...So then she turned around and came back to me, she dropped some nuclear shit on my ass, "excuse me, do you have a girlfriend?", all making that 'I-wanna-get-fucked-now' look. FUCK! So I'm like, "yea, sorry 'bout that"..."That's okayyyy" *turns around and starts purposely wiggling her ass in a teasing manner as she walks away*...Shit like that is not supposed to happen to men. Especially not when our girls are with us. :-\

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 10:39:28 AM »

I feel ya, man...A few days ago some fine female with a BOMB ass was eyein me out at the concession stands while I was at the movies with my girl. At first, I didn't think much of it, I was just checkin' her ass out and noticed that she kept turning around every couple secs to look at me. I left my girl in the line to go make a phone call and the fine bitch followed me. She walked by me tryna get my attention, but I kept walking...So then she turned around and came back to me, she dropped some nuclear shit on my ass, "excuse me, do you have a girlfriend?", all making that 'I-wanna-get-fucked-now' look. FUCK! So I'm like, "yea, sorry 'bout that"..."That's okayyyy" *turns around and starts purposely wiggling her ass in a teasing manner as she walks away*...Shit like that is not supposed to happen to men. Especially not when our girls are with us. :-\
You forgot to mention the part where you woke up. ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2007, 10:40:31 AM »

You forgot to mention the part where you woke up. ;D

I only wish... :-[

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 11:33:25 AM »
No.

If you wanna be with madd girls than don't go steady wit one. Why get wit somebody and end up cheating. Just get outta it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 11:59:36 AM »
No.

If you wanna be with madd girls than don't go steady wit one. Why get wit somebody and end up cheating. Just get outta it.

Sometimes you love a person and want to be with them, but you still want more pussy...It's in a mans nature...PeACe

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 12:01:11 PM »
No.

Sometimes you love a person and want to be with them, but you still want more pussy...It's in a mans nature...PeACe

That tells alot about a nigga. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2007, 12:03:22 PM »
No.

Yea, if he's gay or not...If you had a girlfriend and some Beyonce looking fee was all up in your face tryna fuck with you, you're telling me you wouldn't get tempted?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2007, 12:06:08 PM »
No.

Yea, if he's gay or not...If you had a girlfriend and some Beyonce looking fee was all up in your face tryna fuck with you, you're telling me you wouldn't get tempted?

Depends. ;). There's better looking girls out there besides Beyonce. Don't you think? She's fine as hell but overrated as fuck. Worddd?