Author Topic: any of ya'll cheat on your girl?  (Read 615 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: any of ya'll cheat on your girl?
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 12:07:54 PM »
No.

If you wanna be with madd girls than don't go steady wit one. Why get wit somebody and end up cheating. Just get outta it.

Sometimes you love a person and want to be with them, but you still want more pussy...It's in a mans nature...PeACe

That tells alot about a nigga. 8)

Yea, if he's gay or not...If you had a girlfriend and some Beyonce looking fee was all up in your face tryna fuck with you, you're telling me you wouldn't get tempted?

Depends. ;). There's better looking girls out there besides Beyonce. Don't you think? She's fine as hell but overrated as fuck. Worddd?

I wouldn't say she's overrated...She's one of the finest celebs ever IMO.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2007, 12:39:04 PM »
i have to say no.. i dont think its right either  i say if u want mad pussy dont have a gf.. im happy and content with mine

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 01:09:13 PM »
i have to say no.. i dont think its right either  i say if u want mad pussy dont have a gf.. im happy and content with mine

Do you think there's EVER gunna be a time where you feel like having more pussy, or maybe dippin' in something different/new? 10 years down the road, you don't see yourself getting the urge to fuck some fine 20 year old that tries throwing herself at you? I'm not saying you have to act upon your urges, but shit's tough homie...PeACe

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2007, 01:57:20 PM »
This is why I am single and i mess around with an array of girls.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2007, 03:23:34 PM »
I would never cheat on my girl, under no circumstances whatsoever. Under some fantasy scenario, like as if a mix of J.Lo, Autumn Reeser and Beyoncé was like "Hey, let's have sex", and I could not resist, I would call my girl, break up, then fuck her. I would never cheat.

Guess that doesn't make me hold a high standard amoungst y'all pimps n shit, but I think as soon as you strongly think about cheating on somebody you should just break up the relationship cause it ain't worth anything. Harsh words? Well, can't help it. If you really love "fucking everything that walks" and "love pussy so much" and "got pussy thrown at you left and right", well, then FUCK IT AND BREAK THAT SHIT UP. Be a man and tell your girl that you prefer to fuck random bitches over her. Be a man and tell her that. Then go ahead and do it. But don't be a wussy fucking sluts in the ass, then coming home kissing your girl on her lips with the same mouth that just ate out a bitches pussy.

It's none of my business of course, and I realize that some people find it "normal" and completely acceptable to cheat on their girls and boys. Well, I do not. A strong will to cheat on somebody just indicates that something ain't right in the relationship. You got bored, you're not in love, the fire is out, whatever you name it. Instead of letting an unsatisfying relationship going while fucking other bitches left and right you can just break that shit up... but then again there are those people who get extra-excitement off of cheating on somebody. Disgusting.

Don't get it twisted I'm not a wussy who treats a girl like a princess or something. But everything has it's limits. And cheating on my girl is just crossing a line I would never cross. I would break up if I found out she made me a cabron in no time with no regrets, no matter how much it'd hurt me.

But I get it that people have a different outlook on life. Maybe when you're a teenager who is in a relationship in which people aren't very serious about it anyways and hop from one gf to another, I understand. But since I'm in my 20s I'm looking for a SERIOUS commitment and not for a little fun and some skilled blowjobs. Whatever you're into.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2007, 03:29:29 PM »
^ Amen.

Do you think there's EVER gunna be a time where you feel like having more pussy, or maybe dippin' in something different/new? 10 years down the road, you don't see yourself getting the urge to fuck some fine 20 year old that tries throwing herself at you? I'm not saying you have to act upon your urges, but shit's tough homie...PeACe

Are you tryin' to push cheating? LOL. :D

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2007, 03:31:44 PM »
we broke up about a year and half ago for about 6 months in which i f*cked everything that walked

So did she.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

JEWBACCA

• Lil Geezy
  • OY
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2007, 04:14:43 PM »
we broke up about a year and half ago for about 6 months in which i f*cked everything that walked

So did she.
lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 04:51:42 PM »
^ Amen.

No...I'm saying it's HUMAN NATURE to get the urge. Read what I'm saying over and over if you don't understand it. Some of us just act on these urges, and some don't...PeACe

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2007, 05:13:15 PM »
^ Amen.

No...I'm saying it's HUMAN NATURE to get the urge. Read what I'm saying over and over if you don't understand it. Some of us just act on these urges, and some don't...PeACe

It's hard to believe fuckin' everythang that walks is human nature. You needa stay single all your life homie. :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2007, 06:23:23 PM »
^ Amen.

It's hard to believe fuckin' everythang that walks is human nature. You needa stay single all your life homie. :P

:stupid:

Who said anything about "fuckin' everything that walks"? Don't trip, Truth, you'll understand this shit when you hit puberty homie...

rik

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2007, 06:25:30 PM »
I plead the fif

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2007, 09:07:02 PM »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2007, 09:54:05 PM »
where I'm from, every team member plays their position.. no time 4 a wife, my cash tight, the fast life!

How can you go out wit a girl you don't picture marrying? I never understood that. We livin on a beach, look around.. is 1 grain of sand really that special to hold on to? The brain does not settle till around 26, look into it.. why attach yourself to something so fragile? relationships are easy to crumble and once it does, it fucks with ure judgement area of the brain, so next time you'll see what you want in somebody instead what is really there.. relationships are man-made bullshit anyway.. To all my mackin tennis shoe pimps, keep it goin, get yours! fuck these cup-cakers, this world is too cutthroat for all that.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2007, 10:37:24 PM »
what goes around comes around