Author Topic: any of ya'll cheat on your girl?  (Read 618 times)

We Fly High

Re: any of ya'll cheat on your girl?
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2007, 12:19:26 AM »
what goes around comes around

yup.

WestCoasta

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2007, 05:55:45 AM »
I would never cheat on my girl, under no circumstances whatsoever. Under some fantasy scenario, like as if a mix of J.Lo, Autumn Reeser and Beyoncé was like "Hey, let's have sex", and I could not resist, I would call my girl, break up, then fuck her. I would never cheat.

Guess that doesn't make me hold a high standard amoungst y'all pimps n shit, but I think as soon as you strongly think about cheating on somebody you should just break up the relationship cause it ain't worth anything. Harsh words? Well, can't help it. If you really love "fucking everything that walks" and "love pussy so much" and "got pussy thrown at you left and right", well, then FUCK IT AND BREAK THAT SHIT UP. Be a man and tell your girl that you prefer to fuck random bitches over her. Be a man and tell her that. Then go ahead and do it. But don't be a wussy fucking sluts in the ass, then coming home kissing your girl on her lips with the same mouth that just ate out a bitches pussy.

It's none of my business of course, and I realize that some people find it "normal" and completely acceptable to cheat on their girls and boys. Well, I do not. A strong will to cheat on somebody just indicates that something ain't right in the relationship. You got bored, you're not in love, the fire is out, whatever you name it. Instead of letting an unsatisfying relationship going while fucking other bitches left and right you can just break that shit up... but then again there are those people who get extra-excitement off of cheating on somebody. Disgusting.

Don't get it twisted I'm not a wussy who treats a girl like a princess or something. But everything has it's limits. And cheating on my girl is just crossing a line I would never cross. I would break up if I found out she made me a cabron in no time with no regrets, no matter how much it'd hurt me.

But I get it that people have a different outlook on life. Maybe when you're a teenager who is in a relationship in which people aren't very serious about it anyways and hop from one gf to another, I understand. But since I'm in my 20s I'm looking for a SERIOUS commitment and not for a little fun and some skilled blowjobs. Whatever you're into.

that is one of the best posts i have read in a long time. very well stated man. i agree with you 110%.

+1

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2007, 09:15:31 AM »
I would never cheat on my girl, under no circumstances whatsoever. Under some fantasy scenario, like as if a mix of J.Lo, Autumn Reeser and Beyoncé was like "Hey, let's have sex", and I could not resist, I would call my girl, break up, then fuck her. I would never cheat.

Guess that doesn't make me hold a high standard amoungst y'all pimps n shit, but I think as soon as you strongly think about cheating on somebody you should just break up the relationship cause it ain't worth anything. Harsh words? Well, can't help it. If you really love "fucking everything that walks" and "love pussy so much" and "got pussy thrown at you left and right", well, then FUCK IT AND BREAK THAT SHIT UP. Be a man and tell your girl that you prefer to fuck random bitches over her. Be a man and tell her that. Then go ahead and do it. But don't be a wussy fucking sluts in the ass, then coming home kissing your girl on her lips with the same mouth that just ate out a bitches pussy.

It's none of my business of course, and I realize that some people find it "normal" and completely acceptable to cheat on their girls and boys. Well, I do not. A strong will to cheat on somebody just indicates that something ain't right in the relationship. You got bored, you're not in love, the fire is out, whatever you name it. Instead of letting an unsatisfying relationship going while fucking other bitches left and right you can just break that shit up... but then again there are those people who get extra-excitement off of cheating on somebody. Disgusting.

Don't get it twisted I'm not a wussy who treats a girl like a princess or something. But everything has it's limits. And cheating on my girl is just crossing a line I would never cross. I would break up if I found out she made me a cabron in no time with no regrets, no matter how much it'd hurt me.

But I get it that people have a different outlook on life. Maybe when you're a teenager who is in a relationship in which people aren't very serious about it anyways and hop from one gf to another, I understand. But since I'm in my 20s I'm looking for a SERIOUS commitment and not for a little fun and some skilled blowjobs. Whatever you're into.

that is one of the best posts i have read in a long time. very well stated man. i agree with you 110%.

True. That post sums up my thoughts perfectly.
+1

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2007, 09:51:40 AM »
im 26 years old i've been with my girl almost 5 years and yes i have cheated. i dont go out looking for girls SOMETIMES shit just falls into my lap. you only live once
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2007, 10:13:50 AM »

+1..damn..so true...

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2007, 06:19:46 AM »
thanks for all the replies...

for those of u that said 'no' so vehemetly, how old are you?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2007, 07:30:10 AM »
^ 25.

And it's not about where you're from, how to treat someone!!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2007, 08:15:47 AM »
Well I guess it's good to see some idealistic cats out there.  But I'm a realist, I'm 26 years old, and I don't ever see a day where I can just be satisfied w/ just one person.  Shits just not natural to me.  I'm always evolving, always progressing.  I'm def the type of dude that outgrows friends and females.  And I don't mean I just throw them away, I still keep in contact w/ folks from over the years, but when I feel like either one is holding me back from doing what I want, I inevitably get mad / frustrated and make a conscious decision to move on. 

The older I get, the weirder (is that a word) the whole idea of marriage is to me.  I think it's only done the majority of the time out of tradition, pressure from parents, or because you have a kid. 

But hey, if people are truly happy and content w/ that life, more power to them, do the damn thing.  I just think a lot more peeps would be happy if they didn't just settle for that shit because it's expected and it's a tradition.

Elevz

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2007, 09:43:28 AM »
Some might call it "human nature" to cheat, but isn't that more savage than civilized really? To have your lust and greed overrule your common sense and the very human concept of being able to look into the future? That is, thinking?

You might fuck some crazy girls right now, and you might seem happy with that now, but what about the future? Do you think you'll be a 45 year old player one day, still fucking crazy bitches? Or how real is the prospect of you living on your own - depressed by everything you once did that won't be able to satisfy you anymore? How real is the prospect of you not having anyone to rely on, simply because you've always learned to (ab)use people?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2007, 11:19:25 AM »
^ 25.

^^Don't listen to him, this guy is like 15.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2007, 11:25:08 AM »
Some might call it "human nature" to cheat, but isn't that more savage than civilized really? To have your lust and greed overrule your common sense and the very human concept of being able to look into the future? That is, thinking?

You might fuck some crazy girls right now, and you might seem happy with that now, but what about the future? Do you think you'll be a 45 year old player one day, still fucking crazy bitches? Or how real is the prospect of you living on your own - depressed by everything you once did that won't be able to satisfy you anymore? How real is the prospect of you not having anyone to rely on, simply because you've always learned to (ab)use people?

It's not human nature to cheat, it's human nature to get the urge...And I guess you can say it's also human nature for a male to fuck as many females as he feels like. Yea, it's fucked up, but what can I say? The good thing is that looking out for the people you love is also human nature, which stops many people from cheating...But that conflict can also make things hard for some guys...I guess what a guy really wants is someone to love and care for them as well as pussy being thrown at them left and right...That would just be the ideal situation for most, but how many people can actually say they got it that way?...PeACe

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2007, 11:34:17 AM »
^ 25.

^^Don't listen to him, this guy is like 15.

See how much you know. ::)

The good thing is that looking out for the people you love is also human nature,

Which is why you leave the girl and not cheat. Simple. If you can't be faithfyil and honest, get out. If it ain't hard to cheat it ain't hard to leave!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2007, 11:35:27 AM »
^okay, so how old are you?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2007, 11:37:38 AM »
Why?
Age don't mean nuthin.

Plus this topic is on cheating. ;D