Author Topic: any of ya'll cheat on your girl?  (Read 617 times)

Elevz

Re: any of ya'll cheat on your girl?
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2007, 12:34:39 PM »
Wasn't QT 16 or something? That's what I remember somehow.

Some might call it "human nature" to cheat, but isn't that more savage than civilized really? To have your lust and greed overrule your common sense and the very human concept of being able to look into the future? That is, thinking?

You might fuck some crazy girls right now, and you might seem happy with that now, but what about the future? Do you think you'll be a 45 year old player one day, still fucking crazy bitches? Or how real is the prospect of you living on your own - depressed by everything you once did that won't be able to satisfy you anymore? How real is the prospect of you not having anyone to rely on, simply because you've always learned to (ab)use people?

It's not human nature to cheat, it's human nature to get the urge...And I guess you can say it's also human nature for a male to fuck as many females as he feels like. Yea, it's fucked up, but what can I say? The good thing is that looking out for the people you love is also human nature, which stops many people from cheating...But that conflict can also make things hard for some guys...I guess what a guy really wants is someone to love and care for them as well as pussy being thrown at them left and right...That would just be the ideal situation for most, but how many people can actually say they got it that way?...PeACe

Well, there lies a clear difference. It's not so much human nature that man wants to spread his seeds - that's nature in general. Thing is, we're human beings, and we're (supposedly) conscious of the consequences of morally irresponsible behavior. Because really, does life on a whole get better from living a "free" promiscuous lifestyle? And doesn't that cause backfire?

+1 NIK

rik

« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2007, 10:23:22 AM »
Yeah, my boy QT is no older than 17

Chief

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2007, 11:44:28 PM »
Some might call it "human nature" to cheat, but isn't that more savage than civilized really? To have your lust and greed overrule your common sense and the very human concept of being able to look into the future? That is, thinking?

You might fuck some crazy girls right now, and you might seem happy with that now, but what about the future? Do you think you'll be a 45 year old player one day, still fucking crazy bitches? Or how real is the prospect of you living on your own - depressed by everything you once did that won't be able to satisfy you anymore? How real is the prospect of you not having anyone to rely on, simply because you've always learned to (ab)use people?

It's not human nature to cheat, it's human nature to get the urge...And I guess you can say it's also human nature for a male to fuck as many females as he feels like. Yea, it's fucked up, but what can I say? The good thing is that looking out for the people you love is also human nature, which stops many people from cheating...But that conflict can also make things hard for some guys...I guess what a guy really wants is someone to love and care for them as well as pussy being thrown at them left and right...That would just be the ideal situation for most, but how many people can actually say they got it that way?...PeACe

hugh heffner?

The Watcher

« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2007, 01:50:29 AM »
im 26, been married 2 years, been with my wife altogether for 7 years

haven't cheated once or even thought of it. im making good money right now with the job i have, i spend most of my time being a nerd but thats cool. when i'm 45, i'll be retired with some kids and be travelling, while some of the people on here will be lonely bums wondering when their next fuck is gonna come around, working as a janitor in mcdonalds on the night shift

peace
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2007, 10:24:59 AM »

hugh heffner?

So who really loves Hugh (not his money)?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2007, 11:00:33 AM »
nah i aint never cheated on any girl that ive been with, guess its cause i gotta conscience.. sure sometimes you think bout strayin, but in the long run its not worth the hassle and complications that can arise from it. + if your with someone then you should like them enough not to be tempted to cheat, otherwise why are you with them then?
well thats just my 2 cents on the matter.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2007, 03:48:04 PM »
don't get me wrong...i've never cheated in my life, either, but i think it's perfectly normal to get the urge and to have the thoughts. i'm just curious on how often other guys get the urge and how others feel about it.

i think that most people that are vehement either way probably haven't experienced conflicting feelings on it...that's fine i just don't think it's realistic.

thanks for all your replies it's cool to get an idea of how people are

Chief

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2007, 04:02:11 AM »

hugh heffner?

that's not the point. when theres that much money at stake, bimbo's can be convincing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2007, 11:49:53 AM »

hugh heffner?

that's not the point. when theres that much money at stake, bimbo's can be convincing.

Do you know someone who gets the love and attention he needs from a soulmate as well as unlimitted pussy supply? Fuck the American Dream, that's some Universal shit...Hugh don't have it.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2007, 01:24:34 PM »
yeah i cheated on my girl. Fucked up the whole relationship. And i regret it. Getting some 5 second pussy from another woman aint worth it man. But i guess u gutta make mistakes to learn right?