Author Topic: Tha Dogg Pound (Their Days Are numberes)  (Read 455 times)

Paul

Re: Tha Dogg Pound (Their Days Are numberes)
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 07:43:44 AM »
as long as they keep putting out good music is all I care about and they just put out one of the bangers of the year so far

dpg 4 life
funkyfreshintheflesh

xquistqban

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2007, 07:51:07 AM »
You guys completely missed the point.  I dont give a damn about sales.  What I am saying is that at one point or another Daz will no longer be dropping albums if he is losing money from them.  This is by far their worst numbers  sales wise.  As soon as they stop making money from putting out records, Daz will stop doing it.  For example,if they sell 80 K, and they make money, they will keep releasing records.  But, if they sell 30 K and dont make money, they will be forced to shut down shop.

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 07:56:52 AM »
You guys completely missed the point.  I dont give a damn about sales.  What I am saying is that at one point or another Daz will no longer be dropping albums if he is losing money from them.  This is by far their worst numbers  sales wise.  As soon as they stop making money from putting out records, Daz will stop doing it.  For example,if they sell 80 K, and they make money, they will keep releasing records.  But, if they sell 30 K and dont make money, they will be forced to shut down shop.

If that is the case then there will be dozens of other artists standing in line not making albums. Unless you have numbers you have no idea how much money it takes for them to make a album. Did you even know Daz has his own pressing plant in Mississippi? Koch is a distributor, not a record label. And he is doing it album by album to have them distribute. As long as he can make the product, he will find someone to distribute it. How do you think he was selling RAW back in the day? Out of the trunk of his car until he got the money to secure a distributor. He learned from the best how to do that, JT. You think he thinks he is too good to do it again if times get rough? Daz is a hustler man.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2007, 08:31:16 AM »

I don't know what D&YG2 sold the first week but as of early last year it had already sold over 113,000 copies, Dogg Chit is not dead after one week's sales numbers, give it a few months

dogg krush

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2007, 09:40:05 AM »
I've been listen to da Dogg Pound music ever since cuase I like real Gangsta music and dope beat.
This niggaz gave me all that.
I'll always buy their album.
DPG 4 LIFE

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2007, 09:52:00 AM »

I don't know what D&YG2 sold the first week but as of early last year it had already sold over 113,000 copies, Dogg Chit is not dead after one week's sales numbers, give it a few months

PROPS - you took the words out of my mouth! you cant judge a group by a week (the first) of sales,maybe if in a year they had made does numbers but it's only a week and yeah DOGG POUND FOR LIFE!!!  8)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 09:53:57 AM by TONY ESP!!! »

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2007, 10:54:55 AM »
DPG 4 Life !!!