0 (0%)
Hit Boy
0 (0%)
DJ Khalil
8 (36.4%)
EP
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Best New West Coast Producers  (Read 369 times)

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need
Re: Best New West Coast Producers
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2007, 03:33:14 PM »
naaa man... the best New westcoastproducers are... well not new at all but... J Steez & XL Middleton... how u people can forget this monsters????

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2007, 03:40:34 PM »
rome dj khalil dae one 1500 or nothin are killerzzzzz  8)

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2007, 04:15:50 PM »
oh boy, you gotta be crazy to choose JR Rotem over Dae One... Same goes for Khalil.
dont get me wrong. Khalil did doep stuff. but you have no idea what dae one did if you voted for khalil...

LISTEN TO NEW WEST COAST ARTISTS... "mixtapes", street albums... listen to them. and you will be listening to a FUCKING LOT of dae one. and he is solid... VERY solid.
i know 5 releases where he did at least 50% of the albums, and its dope... cant say that about khalil...
so again. listen to the right music. buy some mixtapes. or download them. whatever. DO know there is dope fresh music out of the west! and trust me, its not snoop dogg or game!!!

good atart is the street albums at: http://shop.jazzymanagement.com !
jazzy d got the hottest newcomers under contract, trust me. check it out, you WONT be disappointed. for example, noni spitz; clinton wayne. that shit is HOT!

JRiv

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2007, 10:03:27 PM »
What about Dem Jointz, Droop-E, and Traxamillion?  They're fire :firedevil: !

We Fly High

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2007, 10:56:39 PM »
1500s and EP are the only new ones to really expand outside the west coast so thats why i named them. 1500 be like Just Blaze's sidekicks now, like working on all his hits. they worked on Show Me What You Got, they helped on Why You Hate The Game. theyve been in the studio with kanye and pussycatdolls, and i know 1500 just helped Just Blaze with a TI track.. none of those other producers be doin nuttin like that.

EP been workin with kanye heavy, done stuff for G unit, janet jackson, brandy, the game, jay-z, ne-yo, common, it just keeps going.

I guess JR too, but i wouldnt say he was as new as some of the other guys.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 03:23:03 AM by We Fly High »

Blu Lacez

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2007, 05:14:27 AM »
naaa man... the best New westcoastproducers are... well not new at all but... J Steez & XL Middleton... how u people can forget this monsters????

---props On Tha Homie!!

XL Middleton is fonkly masterfull On the Boards!!!

same With J.Steez!!

+1

Blu Lacez

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2007, 05:16:24 AM »
how cum they two different post fot the same question???

It's not the same!  One is for the OG Producers of the West.  This one is for the New producers of the West!

--ok.".mouth Open....insert foot In"
..i just noticed that...Ma Bad!!!!

props though!!

Don't trip homie.  It's all love!

Grizz

8)

Props for The thread!!

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2007, 05:35:44 AM »
Dae One and not Dea One! ;D

Dope producer.

Tha Cali Grizz

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2007, 05:59:55 AM »
1500s and EP are the only new ones to really expand outside the west coast so thats why i named them. 1500 be like Just Blaze's sidekicks now, like working on all his hits. they worked on Show Me What You Got, they helped on Why You Hate The Game. theyve been in the studio with kanye and pussycatdolls, and i know 1500 just helped Just Blaze with a TI track.. none of those other producers be doin nuttin like that.

EP been workin with kanye heavy, done stuff for G unit, janet jackson, brandy, the game, jay-z, ne-yo, common, it just keeps going.

I guess JR too, but i wouldnt say he was as new as some of the other guys.

I agree bro.  Man, you haven't seen anything until you've seen the 1500 or Nothin Movement in it's entirety LIVE!  Every single one of them play multiple instruments, they all sing and rap!  They are, to me, what producing is all about.  They play everything and have great direction, feel me.  Alot of so called producers can't even hear musical notes but have great direction or vice versa!  If you ever get a chance to check them out, DO SO! I Drive up to LA from San Diego to see them cats all the time!

Props