Author Topic: Can You Feel Me?!?  (Read 81 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Can You Feel Me?!?
« on: September 27, 2001, 09:00:03 PM »
 I just bought this cd on Tuesday... It's Dru Down's second cd. I had heard it before on tha net.... but now that I hear it directly from my stereo... I like it even more than before.

It's pretty tight... "Playa Fo' Real", "Baby Bubba", "Can You Feel Me" (Samples same song Warren G sampled for "Can You Feel It") "Hustlin Aint No Thang", "500 Mobstaz", "Underestimated" (Features Soopafly), "The Mobb"

Those are some of my favorite songs... I have his first cd too, "Explicit Game"... it's dope too, for those who dont know, it has that classic West Coast song on it, "Pimp Of The Year"

His shit used to be bad back then.... It's cool to hear Yukmouth in his early dayz too... he's all over these Dru Down cd's... back then when Yukmouth used to sound dope, before he would scream every fucking word.. I aint really feelin' him nomore, he sounds like he really SPITS while he's spits...

Anywayz.... I was thinking about even buying Dru Down's new cd which dropped a couple weeks ago.... has anyone heard it? It was his first cd since 1996... has his style changed too much? hope not....

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Dope Money Clean

Re: Can You Feel Me?!?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2001, 09:07:54 PM »
save yourself 20 dollaz ........cuz its fuckin trash.  its all some party  uptempo  shit .   no gangsta hardcore shit   like  "The MOBB"   which is the last joint on the cd u just bought ........ which is what im lookin for .    Go listen to it  at  amazon .com   and judge for yourself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »