Author Topic: Ja Rules Future in Rap  (Read 614 times)

KURUPTION-81

Ja Rules Future in Rap
« on: April 14, 2007, 07:29:39 AM »
If you wereJa Rule would you bother making a comeback ? Im sue he has enough money to to live comfortably for the rest of his life.

If he were to make a comeback i cant see him ever been successful to the levels he was. I also dont see how he can market himself, if he comes back with the thug image like on VVV people wont believe that is him and if he returns to singing/rapping he wont be accepted by hip hop fans and the i believe the pop fans have moved on from that.

Ja could relax and keep away from hip hop but i beleive he will have a desire to prove himself but i cant see it been a success.

What do you think ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Ja Rules Future in Rap
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 07:38:24 AM »
Just before his last album everybody was sayin' the same shit, then came 'New York, New York' and if that wasn't a hit on the radio and the streets than shittttt.

I think he should just come out raw and maybe he can do this again.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 08:05:16 AM »
Who gives a fuck what the fans think, they aint pleased with anything anyways plus they're unloyal. Let him do him, if it sells cool, if not fuck it, hes got money.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 08:31:37 AM »
And there you have it.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 08:33:55 AM »
Who gives a fuck what the fans think, they aint pleased with anything anyways plus they're unloyal. Let him do him, if it sells cool, if not fuck it, hes got money.

do you not think ja wants to return to where he was before 50 smashed him ?

I mean on a personal level if he flopped again that would have to hurt his ego.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 09:52:57 AM »
if he wants to be successful again he needs to go back to that singing shit. He started releasing some bullshit hardcore stuff but no one beleived it. 50 diss him for sing on records then the first chance 50 got he started singing aswell and selling records. thats why i dont respect 50, i remember he saying that ja rule will e over cos he sings on hooks, now look at 50, all he does is fucking sing, what a bitch nigggaaa!!! feel me????

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 10:59:36 AM »

Well put especially about the fans being unloyal. Personally I'd like to see The Inc make a comeback like it was 2002 all over again (not just Ja).

~Loyalty Is Everything~

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 11:44:21 AM »
And he's got his label up and coming. Mpire.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 12:02:14 PM »

Well put especially about the fans being unloyal. Personally I'd like to see The Inc make a comeback like it was 2002 all over again (not just Ja).

the inc pretty was just ja and ashanti, tah murdah and black child were never gonna drop an album.

Plus Irv Gotti kept on spending charlie baltimore's album money  ;D

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 03:34:54 PM »
Ja is basically finished as a solo artist other than making guest spots and he probably does not have the money some of you think he has...Even though he wrote most of his stuff, he had just started to write for artists outside of rap music before he made the mistake of taking on 50 and Aftermath.....Even though 50  gets credit for ruining Ja's career, the big mistake Ja made was challenging Dre, Em and the entire Shady/Aftermath crew...I still cannot believe it when he said that he would bring down the entire Aftermath lablel for signing 50. If you check the history, most people who fuck with Dre somehow seem to disappear.....I guess that is another post. ;)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 03:35:55 PM »
If he makes songs like Ludacris "runaway love" that are conscience but meant to sound radio friendly he'll do fine. You can't hate on a cat tackling real topic from the real world, make the people relate to what you're saying and the results will snowball,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 04:35:14 PM »
His new album "The Mirror" should be dropping in June he said..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 05:18:39 PM »
^ That's what he's gonna call it? Not 'Love Is Pain', LOL?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 10:41:49 PM »
as long as ja has LLoyd and Ashanti hes good

that wonderful with r kelly on the last album is a TIMELESS banger , r.u.l.e. was one of the best albums to come out that year

shit was crazy good

2 bad we got kicked out the Ja concert at the L.a. h ouse of blues before he got 2 go on stage cuz of some hoodrats claim we were to rowdy and grabbing there asses :|

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2007, 10:54:19 AM »
as long as ja has LLoyd and Ashanti hes good

that wonderful with r kelly on the last album is a TIMELESS banger , r.u.l.e. was one of the best albums to come out that year

shit was crazy good

2 bad we got kicked out the Ja concert at the L.a. h ouse of blues before he got 2 go on stage cuz of some hoodrats claim we were to rowdy and grabbing there asses :|

i gave up on Ja just before his last album id bought all his previous ones, saw him in concert ages ok. It was ok but it was a show catered to his pop fans i think the only track he played from VVV was holla.