Author Topic: Clear Rolling Papers  (Read 521 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Clear Rolling Papers
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 10:43:26 AM »
aledinha bitches

used 'em asapolis when they came out.

they are dope cause they are not bad for you and you taste nothing but herb.

bad cause you're clearly smoking weed and i like to roll shit up for publis use usually.

i love 'em, but lately I've been smokin joints that look exactly like cigarrettes with filters and everything just cause i could blaze up anywhere..which i do.

I don't know if it BG knoccout or dresta but in 'blaze it up' on dogg chit one of the rappers says 'smokin' weed in them see through papers'

haven't fucked with them since me and my friend brandon rolled a blunt of 60% keif and 40% herb in one...i thought it would be great, but it didn't work that well. it was romulon keif too. felt like a waste.

but yeah they look dope seeing the herb oil collect, resinate etc.

yo RG props for not dissing NIK for his somewhat smart assed remark(not that I feel NIK was out of line with it, but I noticed alot of people get pissed at him when he talks like that)

-T

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 10:54:32 AM »
^^Don't take that guy seriously, he constantly follows me in threads to ride nuts...

everlast1986

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 10:57:41 AM »
i love 'em, but lately I've been smokin joints that look exactly like cigarrettes with filters and everything just cause i could blaze up anywhere..which i do.

Yeah thats what i do when i go to concerts, long rides, shit like that. Having the filter on sucks but you do what you gotta do.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 11:51:13 AM »

Yeah thats what i do when i go to concerts, long rides, shit like that. Having the filter on sucks but you do what you gotta do.

you do realise weed smells a hell of a lot different to a cigarette, and anyone with half a brain can tell thats funk your smoking...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2007, 11:55:18 AM »

the filter doesn't really filter shit, it's just a crutch so you can smoke all the herb without burnin' your hands.
also, joints rolled as cigarettes are often denser than your average J so it's all good.

and Jay, from a distance, noone notices shit.

-T

you do realise weed smells a hell of a lot different to a cigarette, and anyone with half a brain can tell thats funk your smoking...

westcoastavengers.com

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2007, 11:59:21 AM »
i thought you meant walkin down a street or something... but from a distance yeh people can still smell it. wind helps a hell of a lot. was meetin some guys in the park once, i could smell it about 300 metres away...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2007, 12:00:25 PM »
i thought you meant walkin down a street or something... but from a distance yeh people can still smell it. wind helps a hell of a lot. was meetin some guys in the park once, i could smell it about 300 metres away...

well there's noticing, and there's caring enough to do something about it. in Cali, the disparity between the two is gargantuan. it's chill here regardless.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 12:07:41 PM »
well fair enough, pretty much everyone in my town below the age of 30 either smokes weed regularly or has smoked weed regularly so it aint much of a problem. except if the filth are sniffing about...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 12:24:35 PM »
you're British, right Jay?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

B-Blaze

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2007, 05:25:46 PM »
weezy's got a line about them too....but thos cigarette rolling papers are alright i've smoked a joint in a restaurant lounge and the waitresses were walkin around like whose smoking weed do u guys smell that and we're like oh we're jus smokin cigarettes cuz everyone still had a smoke lit up too but one was a joint....of course now you can't smoke inside anywhere new bylaw so no more of that will be goin on....and whats up with europe rollin weed with tobacco in it.....as if ur weeds not shitty enuff u add tobacco thas so weak.....Canada; best bud in the world, BC stand up!!!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 05:29:03 PM »
this ain't diss europe. I think european tobacco is probably bomber than that of N.americas and that's why it's aight to mix w/weed. To each their own, you know?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

B-Blaze

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 06:25:33 PM »
sorry no diss homie i jus like biggen up canadian bud shout out to all the smokers in the world 8)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 01:57:45 AM »
yeh im english tanj, there is no reason not to mix weed and tobacco, why not? doesnt affect the taste and helps it to burn. i guess we smoke and roll different to you guys over the pond, eh?

Chief

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 08:18:51 AM »
aledinha bitches

used 'em asapolis when they came out.

they are dope cause they are not bad for you and you taste nothing but herb.

bad cause you're clearly smoking weed and i like to roll shit up for publis use usually.

I don't know if it BG knoccout or dresta but in 'blaze it up' on dogg chit one of the rappers says 'smokin' weed in them see through papers'

haven't fucked with them since me and my friend brandon rolled a blunt of 60% keif and 40% herb in one...i thought it would be great, but it didn't work that well. it was romulon keif too. felt like a waste.

but yeah they look dope seeing the herb oil collect, resinate etc.

yo RG props for not dissing NIK for his somewhat smart assed remark(not that I feel NIK was out of line with it, but I noticed alot of people get pissed at him when he talks like that)

-T

-T

man i can sniff the scent of weed from a mile away, a cigarette joint wont fool me.

Chief

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 08:23:08 AM »
this ain't diss europe. I think european tobacco is probably bomber than that of N.americas and that's why it's aight to mix w/weed. To each their own, you know?

-T

tobacco is tobacco, dont matter where you get it. unless it's that dodgy russian shit.

weezy's got a line about them too....but thos cigarette rolling papers are alright i've smoked a joint in a restaurant lounge and the waitresses were walkin around like whose smoking weed do u guys smell that and we're like oh we're jus smokin cigarettes cuz everyone still had a smoke lit up too but one was a joint....of course now you can't smoke inside anywhere new bylaw so no more of that will be goin on....and whats up with europe rollin weed with tobacco in it.....as if ur weeds not shitty enuff u add tobacco thas so weak.....Canada; best bud in the world, BC stand up!!!!

man fuck up and quit lying.

everytime i try blaze in public (pubs, bars etc), i get caught out within 2 puffs, last time i got kicked out of a pub and it only got passed once.