Author Topic: Clear Rolling Papers  (Read 522 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Clear Rolling Papers
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 11:02:33 AM »
^^Be less of a burn...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2007, 05:35:45 PM »
i think regardless, europeans just really like tobacco. it's part of their culture (along w/acohol) EVEN more than here in America. I'm no expert on european tobacco/alcohol appreciation but I get the impression that they really appreciate the flavor and culture behind it while americans just vice it up.

the way europeans are with alcohol/tobacco, i think californians are with herbetry.

i came to this conclusion when jay said it doesn't affect the taste...cause I think it really does affect the taste but I respect their preferences and practices completely you know?

yeah. BC bud is bomb homey, I won't front on canada, their shit is great

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 05:41:45 PM »
i tried the ones imported from brazil and it tasted bad :/
was cool and slow burning and all but the taste removed points from that paper, plus its like 3$ for 50 rolling papers
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 08:31:45 PM »
weezy's got a line about them too....but thos cigarette rolling papers are alright i've smoked a joint in a restaurant lounge and the waitresses were walkin around like whose smoking weed do u guys smell that and we're like oh we're jus smokin cigarettes cuz everyone still had a smoke lit up too but one was a joint....of course now you can't smoke inside anywhere new bylaw so no more of that will be goin on....and whats up with europe rollin weed with tobacco in it.....as if ur weeds not shitty enuff u add tobacco thas so weak.....Canada; best bud in the world, BC stand up!!!!

Everyone says that, but I still have to taste the california chronic before.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 08:45:58 PM by Fourbe »

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 08:53:18 PM »
ehh ... about the mixing of weed and tobacco : that shit goes on anywhere in the world id think lol ..... in quebec canada some ppl do that too, its just a matter of taste and being cheap
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2007, 12:44:01 AM »
i think regardless, europeans just really like tobacco. it's part of their culture (along w/acohol) EVEN more than here in America. I'm no expert on european tobacco/alcohol appreciation but I get the impression that they really appreciate the flavor and culture behind it while americans just vice it up.

the way europeans are with alcohol/tobacco, i think californians are with herbetry.

i came to this conclusion when jay said it doesn't affect the taste...cause I think it really does affect the taste but I respect their preferences and practices completely you know?

-T

a pint and a cigarette do seem to go together very well. and tanj next time you have a joint, tip a bit of a cig in it, sprinkle in weed, top of with more cig and roll. lemme know what you think.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2007, 10:13:26 AM »
weezy's got a line about them too....but thos cigarette rolling papers are alright i've smoked a joint in a restaurant lounge and the waitresses were walkin around like whose smoking weed do u guys smell that and we're like oh we're jus smokin cigarettes cuz everyone still had a smoke lit up too but one was a joint....of course now you can't smoke inside anywhere new bylaw so no more of that will be goin on....and whats up with europe rollin weed with tobacco in it.....as if ur weeds not shitty enuff u add tobacco thas so weak.....Canada; best bud in the world, BC stand up!!!!

Everyone says that, but I still have to taste the california chronic before.

seriously it's all about your grower. the best bud is indoor grown, so it just comes down to knowledge on the part of the grower and thanks to books/internet anyone can be a sick grower anywhere. especially hydroponic systems, them shits practically maintain themselves. the best buds I actually ever smoked were from New mexico/texas...just because the growers I met from there were VERY knowledgable cats. i'm sure there are growers as good as them in BC, CA, netherlands etc.

-T

a pint and a cigarette do seem to go together very well. and tanj next time you have a joint, tip a bit of a cig in it, sprinkle in weed, top of with more cig and roll. lemme know what you think.

Oh homey, I've had it MANY times. We call it a German spliff, or a European spliff, or a spliff for short sometimes. We (hippies in America) often will do this at concerts, beach, other semi-chill public places. used to do it when we didn't have alot of weed, but it's been over a year since i've had that problem.

it's a MEAN head rush cause of the tobacco, but it's still definitely good. Just not my preference, but it's all good.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007, 11:06:19 AM »
Yeah man. I mix my weed with tobacco. It just makes it smoother if your smoking a glass bong homie. The tobacco numbs your throat to make the inhale smoother, cuz you know sometimes that dope makes ur throat all scratchy and you cough like a muthafucka. We call using tobacco, batch. And you know i only smoke the best shit, that Canadian shit! I was talking to a couple americans, and man you fuckers are getting ripped off with what you gutta pay for your weed man. You guys guttta pay twice as much as we do, for shitty ass bud. Sucks to be you!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2007, 11:13:08 AM »
Yeah man. I mix my weed with tobacco. It just makes it smoother if your smoking a glass bong homie. The tobacco numbs your throat to make the inhale smoother, cuz you know sometimes that dope makes ur throat all scratchy and you cough like a muthafucka. We call using tobacco, batch. And you know i only smoke the best shit, that Canadian shit! I was talking to a couple americans, and man you fuckers are getting ripped off with what you gutta pay for your weed man. You guys guttta pay twice as much as we do, for shitty ass bud. Sucks to be you!

There is bad weed in US, but there's alot of dank too. Like I said, it's all about the grower you have access to and how much they know.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2007, 12:18:25 PM »

Weed and tobacco out of a bong? :puke:

I bet the danker kush we get here puts any of the shit you get to shame. I can easily buy some bomb ass Triple A-grade chronic for 10 dollars a gram and European cats will think it's the dankest shit they've ever seen...But the shit I get is twice as good and goes for $20 a gram (much cheaper when you buy in large amounts though). I can almost guarantee that you've never come across shit that dank...So next time you wanna comment on Cali weed, remember to first smoke our dank (not the stress you probably got from Mexicans), cuz you wont be speakin' on that BS if that were the case...PeACe

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2007, 12:28:51 PM »
AHAHHAA i live in Canada nigga! We dont smoke that mexican shit! ahah thats prolly all you! I smoke the sticky of the icky. Your best smoke prolly comes from canada you dumb fuck!

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2007, 12:35:33 PM »
^nope you're just an ill-informed weed snob, nobody here goes looking for some BC bud.

seriously it's all about your grower. the best bud is indoor grown, so it just comes down to knowledge on the part of the grower and thanks to books/internet anyone can be a sick grower anywhere. especially hydroponic systems, them shits practically maintain themselves.

the truth
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 12:38:18 PM by Smoke Break »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2007, 12:37:15 PM »
AHAHHAA i live in Canada nigga! We dont smoke that mexican shit! ahah thats prolly all you! I smoke the sticky of the icky. Your best smoke prolly comes from canada you dumb fuck!

Wow. This is the dumbest shit I've heard since E-Crazy used to post here...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2007, 12:39:19 PM »
ODB, I'm not saying Canada doesn't have dank, but to say CA doesn't is ridiculous.

name some strains homey. my money's on pineapple trainwreck, grown in long beach CA.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2007, 12:43:28 PM »
Man, when did i ever say Cali doesnt have good bud?