Author Topic: 1st Single To Stat Quo's Aftermath/Shady Debut: Song Title, Producer & Air Date!  (Read 586 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
The first single is titled "Here We Go" and it's produced by Dr. Dre. It'll be leaked at the end of this month or early May.

STATLANTA is definately coming out this summer and will mark the first album by a southern artist to be released under Aftermath or Shady.

Finally  8)

XaNdEr

man im lookin forward to this, been waitin since 2004 for this shit to happen, goddayum  8) 8)

WILL-I-DIE

yea been waitin on this.i hope dre kills the beat on this single
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 12:58:14 AM by Will-I-Die »

wcsoldier

They should have dropped him ; as they did with Eve.. let him release an album on Geffen ... this gonna even more pushed back 4ever as a result Bishop and Dre will be too

Tha Crip

bout fuckin time  :o ....this is the only dude besides 50 to have both aftermath and shady backin him, plus its his debut...shits gonna be hot as hell..we all seen how 50s debut turned out, i have a good feeling this album is gonna be worth the long ass wait  8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They should have dropped him ; as they did with Eve.. let him release an album on Geffen ... this gonna even more pushed back 4ever as a result Bishop and Dre will be too

Aftermath really wants to release Stat before DETOX drops. It's part of their plan to finally have a significant part in the Southern Hip Hop scene, and Dre wants that to be included in the final chapter of his story (DETOX)... the fact that he had a firm grip on the nation by bringing out artists from every region of the US.

wcsoldier

^^^ ok , so it's 50 in June, then Stat, then D12 on Shady records , then Dre and Bishop right ?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^ ok , so it's 50 in June, then Stat, then D12 on Shady records , then Dre and Bishop right ?

I'm not sure when everything is coming out... especially w/ Interscope. But I'll type the Aftermath releases based on what I know or suspect:

50 Cent "Curtis S.S.K" (June 19th, 2007)

Stat Quo "STATLANTA" (July 2007)

Eve "Here I Am" (Aug. 7th) [I'm not sure if Aftermath will share credit for this release or not].

Bishop, Dre, Eminem and Raekwon = I have no idea right now which order they'll be released or when.

Joell Ortiz, Dion, Busta, Marsha and Tiffany definately WONT come out before '08 and/or '09.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good fukin news. Like someone said i always get excited with someones debut on aftermath, its always dope. So is 50 on the single? imo it would be a real good move.   

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope, can't wait to hear the single. i have belief that Statlanta will drop this year, maybe even this summer. this will depend on the buzz the single creates.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I remember 50 saying how dope the album was. he even said it was better then Get Rich :laugh: So shit gotta have some quality tracks. Not putting 50 or Em on the single i think is stupid considering the pull they have on consumers

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ Artists gonna always say that to hype the project.

Back on topic its so retarted. Now theyre releasing Stat Quo when 50, D12 and Detox are all scheduled to drop in 8 months. They should have released Stat in 06, only Busta had an album in 06. Idiots. They should have just dropped him now.

Still looking forward to this, it better be something "In Da Club" worthy, they had 4 years to pick a single.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I remember 50 saying how dope the album was. he even said it was better then Get Rich :laugh: So shit gotta have some quality tracks. Not putting 50 or Em on the single i think is stupid considering the pull they have on consumers

From what I was told, the single is just Stat. However, I do know that the featuring 50 Cent was considered to be the first single... so its possible it may be the second single.

What I know so far as far as producers and guests (info subject to change).

Guests:

Eminem
50 Cent
Scarface
Devin The Dude
Young Buck

Producers:

Dr. Dre
Jonathen "JR" Rotem
Scott Storch
LT Moe
Eminem

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Don't know what to think about this... THEY all know he won't do big numbers, except Dre gave him another "In da Club" beat

Like TTK said they're big idiots, they could have release this shit easily last year

Anybody remember the "Like that" video?? WOW what a buzz, it was released in 05 I think

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't know what to think about this... THEY all know he won't do big numbers, except Dre gave him another "In da Club" beat

Like TTK said they're big idiots, they could have release this shit easily last year

Anybody remember the "Like that" video?? WOW what a buzz, it was released in 05 I think

One of the main reasons it wasn't released last year was because Em and Dre felt he could still improve lyrically and had him re-do some of his verses.