Author Topic: Virginia: 32 Shot Dead In School Shootout  (Read 5233 times)

EARNERTON!

• 'G'
Re: Virginia: 32 Shot Dead In School Shootout
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2007, 05:52:39 AM »
yeah rest in peace to the people that lost there lives in virginia an that you know, r.i.p to all the students an teachers, theirs a lot of talk right about now about how music promotes negativity an that, an all that type of shit right about now, but people need to look at the crazy gun laws more, over your side of the pond you know, social ecomonics, decades of instutional racism an that you know, true stories, if guns were banned in the States, that fruitcake probably would not have been able to merk all those innocent people with futures ahead of them you know, it would have been like over here, that type of yute would have just slit his wrist or hanged himself you know, true stories, its nuthin long, only the streets have guns over here you know, which ain't good either, but fuck the system, you know how it goes already you know, the words, 'bitch', 'nigga', 'ho', ain't the reason why theirs problems in the hood, worldwide, its social ecomonics, decades of instutional racism, you see what I'm saying fam, the word 'nigga' is a term of endearment now, its gone from negative to positive, we took it from them when it meant negative, an made it positive, its means like brare, or dude, or that person now you know, but even still, know white person is using that word in front of me you know, thats true stories, its for people of colour from the streets to use, its sounds corny an that but its true stories, an you know, bitches an hoes is just a hood expression for certain type of females, it ain't that deep, you've got ladies an queens an you've got hoes an bitches too you know, true stories, it ain't that deep, its just lyrics, all females ain't bitches an hoes, that goes without saying, I see were Al Sharpton is coming from an that, he did his thing back in the day, even though he obsviously don't like hip hop an that, he did his thing for us even still, big him up for that, he still represents, I hope this is just a blip on the radar you know, you see what I'm saying cuz, he need to be goin at the system for all there stupid gun laws, the gentrification thats going on in the hoods all over america, affecting black an latino brothers an sisters you know, true stories ma nigga, fight against the fucked an schools in the hood you know, ma brother, hip hop isn't the cause of the problems in the hood, its a way out for certain brothers an sisters to make money in a positive way, you see what I'm saying dawg, I'd rather brother an sisters to be spitting about it, than doing it you know, true stories, he going after the wrong cause you know, true talk, but even still, rest in peace to all the people that lost there lives at that virgina college you know, true stories, lets go, an fuck don imus, he's got previous form of making racist statements, he's got history, its documented, fuck that nigga you know, true stories, lets go

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2007, 03:41:23 PM »
lol do you have to say you know that many times

money i stack pay for my crack

trappedinhell

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2007, 07:26:06 AM »
RIP 2 all
http://www.myspace.com/dipset9987
Hip Hop isn't dead...but is slowly getting taken out....

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2007, 09:13:54 AM »
i say all the countries get together and bomb america and kill every single american off. Once they're all dead the rest of the world can live in peace.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2007, 08:02:17 AM »

From what has been said the shooter killed himself, the man being arrested is probably apart of the normal protocol to arrest people coming out of the building.

At least one article I've read indicates the shooter was an Asian male, so they probably went around handcuffing Asian dudes coming out of the building.

Weapons used were reportedly a 9-mm handgun and a Deuce-Deuce.

Aren't you glad he took those devils out?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Narrator

« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2007, 08:31:45 AM »
^^^^ See?  You are retarded.  Only retarded people bring up dead topics to contribute nothing worthwhile.