Author Topic: Rolled my first Blunt Wrap  (Read 915 times)

Narrator

Re: Rolled my first Blunt Wrap
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2007, 03:12:06 PM »
Loses? Someones getting mad....

I said your spelling and grammar sucks, then you asked, "What's wrong my spelling and grammar?"...LOL. If you don't smoke weed and you still can't see what's wrong with that, then begin the revolution now by shooting yourself in the head.

I made a spelling mistake.  Big deal.  Is that all you've got?  Have you descended so low that you're forced to resort to picking apart spelling and grammar?

Just face it, kike...you lost.  You will always lose.  And nobody on here will ever think otherwise.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2007, 03:22:33 PM »
ohhh shit this is getting personal now. Brookyln ZOOO 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2007, 04:05:58 PM »
Loses? Someones getting mad....

I said your spelling and grammar sucks, then you asked, "What's wrong my spelling and grammar?"...LOL. If you don't smoke weed and you still can't see what's wrong with that, then begin the revolution now by shooting yourself in the head.

I made a spelling mistake.  Big deal.  Is that all you've got?  Have you descended so low that you're forced to resort to picking apart spelling and grammar?

Just face it, kike...you lost.  You will always lose.  And nobody on here will ever think otherwise.

Lost what, cracker? This isn't a game. I made a comment about your idiocy and you got hurt. :-*

Narrator

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2007, 04:31:54 PM »
Lost what, cracker? This isn't a game. I made a comment about your idiocy and you got hurt. :-*

Spelling mistakes aren't a sign of idiocy.  However, pointing out spelling mistakes in lieu of strong, cohesive arguments is a tactic of those who can't debate like men.

Why would I get hurt when I don't need to be a grammar Nazi to prove you're an idiot?  I'm above that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2007, 04:35:07 PM »

Spelling mistakes aren't a sign of idiocy.  However, pointing out spelling mistakes in lieu of strong, cohesive arguments is a tactic of those who can't debate like men.

Why would I get hurt when I don't need to be a grammar Nazi to prove you're an idiot?  I'm above that.

There was no debate, I just made a comment on how dumb you are. And yes, spelling, grammar, and thought process are all factors in intelligence, dumbfuck.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2007, 04:39:00 PM »
way to ruin the thread guys -2.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2007, 04:40:10 PM »
yeah, i didn't even read the thread buy by the end of it dude is dissing jews, fucking up a perfectly good stoner thread.

guerilla-do you smoke herb? you should start. maybe you'd chill a bit.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Narrator

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007, 04:41:45 PM »
There was no debate, I just made a comment on how dumb you are. And yes, spelling, grammar, and thought process are all factors in intelligence, dumbfuck.

Not really, anyone can make a typo.  Especially since it's only ONE typo that's in question here.  For the most part, my posts are coherent and my points clearly stated, and that's all that matters.  Unlike that Pink Panther cracker or whatever his name is, I haven't heard anyone criticize my mastery of the English language on a regular basis.

This IS a debate, dumbfuck.  And you're losing it, as usual.  Let's face it, you're desperate and trying to find something, ANYTHING that discredits me.  But no matter how much I'm hated on, you will always be the biggest joke on this forum.  I don't think I can ever replace you, and fortunately for you, I have no intention of trying.

guerilla-do you smoke herb? you should start. maybe you'd chill a bit.

No thanks.  I've already stated my reasons for that.

Also, Tanj, you have a tendency to come into a topic and try to take a side without considering who you're supporting and why, and when you do that, you make yourself look like a fuckin retard.  You're one of those cats who tries to appeal to everyone by acting like he's got such an objective, middle-of-the-road grasp on things.  But see, the problem is, when you try to make everyone happy, you usually just make yourself look like a dumbass in the process.  Give up.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 04:44:52 PM by Guerilla_From_Tha_Mist »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2007, 04:42:11 PM »
Smoking blunts is not good...you are simply poisoning your mind and giving in to The Man who wants you to be weak and stupid your entire life so you'll remind blind to his evil ways.  Be healthy...eat apples and practice martial arts, keep your mind, body, and soul free.

fuck is you, martha stewart?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Narrator

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2007, 04:46:28 PM »
Smoking blunts is not good...you are simply poisoning your mind and giving in to The Man who wants you to be weak and stupid your entire life so you'll remind blind to his evil ways.  Be healthy...eat apples and practice martial arts, keep your mind, body, and soul free.

-T

Martha Stuart practices martial arts?  Or is she a GOD like me?

Also, NIKike, aren't you going to shit on Tanj for saying "fuck IS you" and not capitalizing appropriately?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2007, 05:01:47 PM »

-T

Martha Stuart practices martial arts?  Or is she a GOD like me?

Also, NIKike, aren't you going to shit on Tanj for saying "fuck IS you" and not capitalizing appropriately?

Seriously white boy, stop fuckin up the thread, and go post your confused, racist bullshit in TOT.

U don't need weed, you need some fuckin pussy!

Narrator

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2007, 05:10:10 PM »
^You've never had pussy in your life.  And I highly doubt you've ever tried weed, either.  Take your own advice.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2007, 05:14:37 PM »
^You've never had pussy in your life.  And I highly doubt you've ever tried weed, either.  Take your own advice.

Wow....good comeback, ur a shitty poster, and even worse at confrontation, at least post something that u can back up. I expected alot more from you. Again, kindly get out of my thread shea whitey.

Narrator

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2007, 05:29:38 PM »

Wow....good comeback, ur a shitty poster, and even worse at confrontation, at least post something that u can back up. I expected alot more from you. Again, kindly get out of my thread shea whitey.

Say what you want about my posts, but unlike your kike friend Elior, I would never need to resort to attacking someone's spelling and grammar.  That's not confrontation, that's AVOIDING confrontation like a little faggot.

As far as my comeback goes, what makes you think your insult was all that good to begin with?  You really think you're the first person to insult somebody by saying, "You need to get laid"?  I don't care if I'm fucking up your thread 'cause you're an NIKike cocksucker.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2007, 05:33:44 PM »
This guy came in the thread thinking it was a debate. No one's arguing with you, son, we just think you're a moron... and no one lost, YOU'RE just lost. Have a nice day. :)