Author Topic: Ice Cube Concert  (Read 128 times)

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Ice Cube Concert
« on: April 19, 2007, 09:10:44 AM »
Was Da Shit.I Was In The Front Shit Was Of The Hook.I Got High Before I Went But People Was Smokin Blunts In There.Dj CrazyToons Was Ging Crazy On The Turntables.WC rapped paranoid and this is los angeles.Bitches Were Goin Crazy Get All Freaky,Some Bitch Came Up To Me And Told She Would Show Me Her Tits If I Let her get in front of me,She Was Fine So I Said Let Me See Dem Tities.She Was Grindin On My Dick The Whole Time,I Took Her Home For A Night Cap. Ice Cube Was Saying Shit Like BLACK N BROWN GOTTA STAY DOWN,FUCK GEORGE BUSH.Ice Cube C-Walked With WC Shit Was Tight,I Had Never Seen Him Do That.
Best Concert Ive Been To.
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Re: Ice Cube Concert
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 09:19:48 AM »
I Forgot To Mention That Ice Cube Said "Whoever Says HIP HOP IS DEAD Is A Sacared Ass Nigga Cuz Hip Hop Aint Never Gonna Die"WC In THe Background Sayin Pussy Niggas
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

d-nice

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 09:20:25 AM »
Was Da Shit.I Was In The Front Shit Was Of The Hook.I Got High Before I Went But People Was Smokin Blunts In There.Dj CrazyToons Was Ging Crazy On The Turntables.WC rapped paranoid and this is los angeles.Bitches Were Goin Crazy Get All Freaky,Some Bitch Came Up To Me And Told She Would Show Me Her Tits If I Let her get in front of me,She Was Fine So I Said Let Me See Dem Tities.She Was Grindin On My Dick The Whole Time,I Took Her Home For A Night Cap. Ice Cube Was Saying Shit Like BLACK N BROWN GOTTA STAY DOWN,FUCK GEORGE BUSH.Ice Cube C-Walked With WC Shit Was Tight,I Had Never Seen Him Do That.
Best Concert Ive Been To.

Cool, glad to hear you had a good time. I am seeing them on Sunday.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 11:19:01 AM »

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 01:07:20 PM »
Why All The Capital Letters?