Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
25 (65.8%)
Los Angeles Lakers
13 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: 2007 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (42-40) vs Phoenix Suns (61-21)~ Round 1.  (Read 7766 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kobe owning Marion  ;D  8)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YmAKVw1q1mw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YmAKVw1q1mw</a>

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YmAKVw1q1mw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YmAKVw1q1mw</a>

sick  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 :cheers:

wcsoldier

Great win  8)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

LOL, Matrix got smoked. 8)

rik

Marion can't guard Kobe, he proved that yesterday.

floatin_above_everything

Good win for LA, Phoenix so out of it, and Marion was playing like an idiot. Kobe took it to another level, now his teammates need to get a little more confident. Kwame played better than maybe ever. Sunday is gonna be nuts!

d-nice

Good win for LA, Phoenix so out of it, and Marion was playing like an idiot. Kobe took it to another level, now his teammates need to get a little more confident. Kwame played better than maybe ever. Sunday is gonna be nuts!

Yeah Phoenix seems like they forget how to play sometimes with a big lead. They lack killer instinct at times. But give all the credit to that Laker D and Kwame and Lamar stepping up HUGE. Can't wait for Game 4.

floatin_above_everything

Yeah Phoenix seems like they forget how to play sometimes with a big lead. They lack killer instinct at times. But give all the credit to that Laker D and Kwame and Lamar stepping up HUGE. Can't wait for Game 4.

I'm def a bigger fan of Phoenix's style of play, but props due to LA's defense as well as Kobe going nuts in the 4th. I think Phoenix has that mindset that they can go on a big run at anytime of the game. The team was just not themselves last night, but mostly due to the Lakers play. When Nash is turning  the ball over like he was, the opposition has gotta be doing something right.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Tony Mejia:
Know why Kobe Bryant's 45-point effort was so great? He did it quietly. It wasn't the typical, floating jumper-filled, going-up-over-three-and-four-bodies efforts that have become the norm during his recent scoring orgy. Bryant lifted his teammates. Morale was a major part of L.A.'s victory, largely due to how he played, not forcing the action. That's all I've been saying all along. Can you recognize the difference between hating and constructive criticism, Lakers fan?

This guys a moron. It was the TEAMMATES who picked it up, Kobe played his regular game.
I like Tony Mejia's articles. Before the playoffs he was giving the Lakers props all season. Especially to Bynum. Since the playoffs started, he seems to think the Lakers ain't shit compared to the Suns.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Tony Mejia:
Know why Kobe Bryant's 45-point effort was so great? He did it quietly. It wasn't the typical, floating jumper-filled, going-up-over-three-and-four-bodies efforts that have become the norm during his recent scoring orgy. Bryant lifted his teammates. Morale was a major part of L.A.'s victory, largely due to how he played, not forcing the action. That's all I've been saying all along. Can you recognize the difference between hating and constructive criticism, Lakers fan?

This guys a moron. It was the TEAMMATES who picked it up, Kobe played his regular game.
I like Tony Mejia's articles. Before the playoffs he was giving the Lakers props all season. Especially to Bynum. Since the playoffs started, he seems to think the Lakers ain't shit compared to the Suns.

Can you blame him? Lakers could'nt do shit to Suns in the first two games
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Tony Mejia:

Can you blame him? Lakers could'nt do shit to Suns in the first two games
Even before the series started he was giving them any chance against the Suns.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'm def a bigger fan of Phoenix's style of play, but props due to LA's defense as well as Kobe going nuts in the 4th. I think Phoenix has that mindset that they can go on a big run at anytime of the game. The team was just not themselves last night, but mostly due to the Lakers play. When Nash is turning  the ball over like he was, the opposition has gotta be doing something right.

You're a fan of regular season success? Cuz Phoenix will NEVER be a playoff team with their fundamentally offending system. It may be fun for the casual fan, but the ones who know the game understand what I'm saying...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Tony Mejia:

The morons who get too excited when the Lakers play shitty and pretend like that's them at their best are the ones I hate the most. Whether he gave the Lakers props or not, dude said some dumb shit...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

That's just not fair.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"