Author Topic: The Official NBA Playoffs Thread  (Read 1923 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: The Official NBA Playoffs Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2007, 01:53:51 PM »
Detroit - Orlando is no surprise... Rockets-Jazz series ain't finished yet, even at 2-0.. Utah was closed to win each time so I won't be surprised if they even the series at home but Okur has to step it up

I thought he was gonna be a matchup problem for Yao, but he hasn't been taking good shots. And I agree with you & Nik about Kirelenko, this guy was one of the premier defenders, and has been basically a non factor. He had a nice block or 2 yesterday, but overall this dude isn't himself anymore.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2007, 02:21:54 PM »
Detroit - Orlando is no surprise... Rockets-Jazz series ain't finished yet, even at 2-0.. Utah was closed to win each time so I won't be surprised if they even the series at home but Okur has to step it up

I thought he was gonna be a matchup problem for Yao, but he hasn't been taking good shots. And I agree with you & Nik about Kirelenko, this guy was one of the premier defenders, and has been basically a non factor. He had a nice block or 2 yesterday, but overall this dude isn't himself anymore.

They got Battier and McGrady switching on Okur, Yao's primary guy is Boozer.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2007, 04:02:23 PM »
New Jersey 96
Toronto 91

Chicago 96
Miami 91

96-91...the NBA is a setup!

LOL...Another one last night

Orlando 90
Detroit 98

Utah 90
Houston 98

:o

Stern just won't stop.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2007, 07:27:53 PM »
RAPSSSSSSSSSS 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2007, 07:45:40 PM »
There's no better feeling than seeing the Heat lose. Come on Chicago - sweep the bitches!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rik

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 08:51:56 PM »
There's no better feeling than seeing the Heat lose. Come on Chicago - sweep the bitches!

Yeah there is. Watching the Lakers win.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 08:52:59 PM »

Yeah there is. Watching the Lakers win.

He's talking about himself...

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2007, 11:21:25 PM »
Bulls & Phoenix dominate, Phoenix was very convincing.

We took a hard L tonight, I have really been sleeping on Anthony Parker, and Bosh was making unbelieveable shots. Jefferson didn't play well the entire game, and our young guys ( Boone, Williams, Wright ), just didn't do it tonight. :-\ We got to pull out at least 1 in Toronto to shift the series back in our favor.

wcsoldier

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2007, 09:05:36 AM »
Mark my words, the NBA, via the refs, won't let Miami lose easily.. I won't be surprised if the series is evened after the Miami home games  :-X

d-nice

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2007, 09:15:19 AM »
Mark my words, the NBA, via the refs, won't let Miami lose easily.. I won't be surprised if the series is evened after the Miami home games  :-X

It may not matter if Chicago keep shooting lights out the way they have.

wcsoldier

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2007, 09:59:56 AM »
^^^^ yeah 4sure, Bulls look a way better team right now.. but I've seen some huge changes of momentum in playoffs series through the years, that can change fast, especially with the home games

d-nice

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2007, 10:11:19 AM »
^^^^ yeah 4sure, Bulls look a way better team right now.. but I've seen some huge changes of momentum in playoffs series through the years, that can change fast, especially with the home games

Yeah I am not comfortable with a 2-0 lead playing against Miami but I like how the Bulls are playing. And we are getting good points and rebounds from our frontcourt.

wcsoldier

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2007, 10:15:14 AM »
^^^^ well I'm not saying Bulls ain't gonna win the series.. I'll be very surprised if they don't.. regarding the fact I don't see Miami winning a game at Chicago , plus if you keep playing at this level, the 2nd round is on lock

d-nice

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2007, 10:34:01 AM »

Yeah I am not comfortable with a 2-0 lead playing against Miami but I like how the Bulls are playing. And we are getting good points and rebounds from our frontcourt.

I am glad they came out ready to play for this series. That loss at the end of the season was HUGE, and with a young team you never know how they are going to take it. But they have been aggressive on offense and defense. The only thing I don't like is they tend to blow big leads. They either play wreckless or too conservative. I liked how in the 4th when Miami got the lead down to 7 they kicked it in another gear and pushed it back to 15-20.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2007, 02:27:25 PM »
warriors and pistons.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!