Author Topic: The Official NBA Playoffs Thread  (Read 1928 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: The Official NBA Playoffs Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2007, 04:13:20 PM »
B diddy has been the best player in the playoffs so far

The Best of 3 Worlds

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2007, 08:46:53 PM »
Damn, Diddy just got kicked out at the end of the 3rd quater. Looks like Dallas is gonna take this one now, up 13, no Davis.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2007, 09:08:25 PM »
I predict Duncun looks mean  :o
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2007, 04:27:46 PM »

LOL...after 1 game.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2007, 05:03:05 PM »

LOL...after 1 game.

still  :D

The Best of 3 Worlds

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2007, 11:31:44 AM »
Convincing and boring win for Detroit, they go up 3-0. Orlando needs help in the off season, and even though he had a good game, Jameer Nelson should be scoring 19+ every night.

Houston looked pathetic, game wasn't televised but they looked like shit in the highlights. I hope they can pull it out, would love to see T-Mac advance.

And the Lakers won with Kobe making big plays down the stretch. The momentum in the series shifted greatly, and LAL had a complete turn around. Only thing is, Phoenix still kept it close despite LA's best efforts. I don't know if they can do that 3 more times.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2007, 12:44:40 PM »
^Houston's game was televised on NBA TV.

Orlando is obviously not a playoff team (SOMEONE had to get that 8th seed in the terrible east), and Jameer Nelson had one of the most disappointing seasons ever for them.

Lakers gave their best effort to climb back from a 17 point deficit. If they play like that for the whole game, Phoenix has no chance...PeACe

d-nice

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2007, 12:51:17 PM »
Hopefully my Bulls can get a 3-0 stranglehold on that series with Miami.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2007, 12:53:33 PM »

Orlando is obviously not a playoff team (SOMEONE had to get that 8th seed in the terrible east), and Jameer Nelson had one of the most disappointing seasons ever for them.

Lakers gave their best effort to climb back from a 17 point deficit. If they play like that for the whole game, Phoenix has no chance...PeACe

Orlando is a playoff team because they MADE the playoffs. And NBA TV isn't national, it doesn't come with the cable package. That shit is for losers anyways. \\

As far as the Lakers, they were very impressive last night, but I don't think they can play a whole game like that, at least not 3 out of the next 4.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2007, 12:55:09 PM »
Convincing and boring win for Detroit, they go up 3-0. Orlando needs help in the off season, and even though he had a good game, Jameer Nelson should be scoring 19+ every night.

Houston looked pathetic, game wasn't televised but they looked like shit in the highlights. I hope they can pull it out, would love to see T-Mac advance.

And the Lakers won with Kobe making big plays down the stretch. The momentum in the series shifted greatly, and LAL had a complete turn around. Only thing is, Phoenix still kept it close despite LA's best efforts. I don't know if they can do that 3 more times.

The Houston/Utah game was the ugliest game I have ever seen, and even though only FOUR players scored for Houston, they were still in the game in the fourth.

Bill Walton would have said, "Would someone on the Houston bench please step up and hit a shot?"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2007, 01:07:45 PM »

Orlando is a playoff team because they MADE the playoffs. And NBA TV isn't national, it doesn't come with the cable package. That shit is for losers anyways. \\

As far as the Lakers, they were very impressive last night, but I don't think they can play a whole game like that, at least not 3 out of the next 4.

NBATV is for losers? That's about the dumbest thing I've ever read in the sports section, bro. Of course Orlando made the playoffs. LMAO@you not understanding what I'm saying. As for the Lakers playing a whole game like that...We did it the whole first half of the season, so I don't see why we wouldn't be able to do it now...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2007, 07:53:41 PM »
Miami is down 0-3  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2007, 11:59:58 PM »
Kidd  :o 16,16,19... Another win for the Warriors, Dallas just can't play this team ... the Bulls were impressive in the 4th quarter.. Detroit-Chicago is gonna be worth watching  8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2007, 12:10:57 AM »
Kidd  :o 16,16,19... Another win for the Warriors, Dallas just can't play this team ... the Bulls were impressive in the 4th quarter.. Detroit-Chicago is gonna be worth watching  8)
ive said it before and ill say it again..Kidd IS that dude!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2007, 12:16:52 AM »
ive said it before and ill say it again..Kidd IS that dude!

Hell yeah, now watch us beat Cleveland in the 2nd round 8)