Author Topic: The Official NBA Playoffs Thread  (Read 1926 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: The Official NBA Playoffs Thread
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2007, 03:38:20 PM »
When did I say Cleveland would easily beat NJ? LMAO. Quit pulling shit out of your ass again. I even said NJ has a good chance at taking it. VVV

They have a good chance at advancing over Cleveland...

The whole east is weak, minus Chicago and Detroit. LOL@NJ>LA though. Hmmm, lets see. New Jersey plays in the east. Lakers have had by far their worst season as a franchise injury-wise, and we STILL finished with a better record :-X...Kobe>NJ. :-*

I;m not gonna dig up threads like you, but when I revealed I was a Nets fan, you made a snide little comment about how Cleve will beat NJ now you switch up you flip flopper. And as for the record, we were injured all year too, we pulled our shit together, and at least we made it past the 1st round, we would have beat LA too.

"would" don't count for shit...Lakers were by far the most injury plagued team in the league this season. We played in a much tougher conference and STILL finished with a better record. Ya'll probably woulda' lost to the Suns in the first round too, and that's WITH the team putting it together (your team is currently playing its best ball of the year). We also took the season series from ya'll 2-0...Battered Lakers > Hot Nets. :-X

Whatever you wanna think kiddo. We have advanced to the 2nd round of the playoffs 5 of the last 6 years regardless of record, Lakers have one of the best players of all time and can't even get past the first round.

Nets have a better supporting cast, the best point guard, an all-star caliber guard and forward, etc. etc. and are playing their best and STILL suck worse than the Lakers. AND you guys have no future as well...LOL. Kidd and Carter are gone soon, bro. And even if they stay, they're too washed up to do anything...At least we have SOMETHING to have hope for. :)

How can you completely ignore the fact that we advance damn near EVERY year? You can't in good faith say we are worse than the Lakers team, we are a consistent winning franchise. No future? Kristic, Moore, Marcus Williams, Nachbar all getting better, gimme some LA players who are gonna get better or as good as those 4.

Last week, you posted that Cleveland will beat NJ easily, yesterday you jumped on our dicks saying we have a good chance, now your back to trashing the Nets. Your arguments make no sense, and have NO backing, and your basketball "fandom" is suspect because your obviously posting bullshit to get a reaction. You KNOW we are a better team, and the success in the playoffs proves that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2007, 12:27:44 AM »
When did I say Cleveland would easily beat NJ? LMAO. Quit pulling shit out of your ass again. I even said NJ has a good chance at taking it. VVV

The whole east is weak, minus Chicago and Detroit. LOL@NJ>LA though. Hmmm, lets see. New Jersey plays in the east. Lakers have had by far their worst season as a franchise injury-wise, and we STILL finished with a better record :-X...Kobe>NJ. :-*

I;m not gonna dig up threads like you, but when I revealed I was a Nets fan, you made a snide little comment about how Cleve will beat NJ now you switch up you flip flopper. And as for the record, we were injured all year too, we pulled our shit together, and at least we made it past the 1st round, we would have beat LA too.

"would" don't count for shit...Lakers were by far the most injury plagued team in the league this season. We played in a much tougher conference and STILL finished with a better record. Ya'll probably woulda' lost to the Suns in the first round too, and that's WITH the team putting it together (your team is currently playing its best ball of the year). We also took the season series from ya'll 2-0...Battered Lakers > Hot Nets. :-X

Whatever you wanna think kiddo. We have advanced to the 2nd round of the playoffs 5 of the last 6 years regardless of record, Lakers have one of the best players of all time and can't even get past the first round.

Nets have a better supporting cast, the best point guard, an all-star caliber guard and forward, etc. etc. and are playing their best and STILL suck worse than the Lakers. AND you guys have no future as well...LOL. Kidd and Carter are gone soon, bro. And even if they stay, they're too washed up to do anything...At least we have SOMETHING to have hope for. :)

How can you completely ignore the fact that we advance damn near EVERY year? You can't in good faith say we are worse than the Lakers team, we are a consistent winning franchise. No future? Kristic, Moore, Marcus Williams, Nachbar all getting better, gimme some LA players who are gonna get better or as good as those 4.

Last week, you posted that Cleveland will beat NJ easily, yesterday you jumped on our dicks saying we have a good chance, now your back to trashing the Nets. Your arguments make no sense, and have NO backing, and your basketball "fandom" is suspect because your obviously posting bullshit to get a reaction. You KNOW we are a better team, and the success in the playoffs proves that.

Like I said, phillyboy, NJ most likely woulda been bounced first round in the west too. Why do we have the better record in the west and why did we take the season series from ya'll if we aren't the better team? New Jersey can only dream of being close to the franchise the Lakers are. And you're AGAIN pulling shit out of your ass like a moron. I NEVER said "Cleveland will beat NJ easily". So stop claiming I have no backing when it's YOU who can't provide proof for shit. LMAO@Kristic, Moore, Marcus Williams, and Nachbar. If that's what you're depending on for the BROOKLYN Nets, I feel bad for you.

KOBE, LAMAR, BYNUM, FARMAR, LUKE, RONNY, KWAME...1 extra year of experience together in the triangle will do a lot more for those players than the ones you listed. All we need to do is sign a point guard with the MLE (Mo Williams) and a veteran with the vets minimum (PJ Brown) and we'll be contenders, while ya'll will be a lottery team...

PG Mo Williams...Jordan Farmar/*draft pick*
SG Kobe Bryant...Mo Evans/Sasha Vujacic
SF Luke Walton...Vladimir Radmanovic/*draft pick*
PF Lamar Odom...PJ Brown/Ronny Turiaf
C Kwame Brown...Andrew Bynum/Chris Mihm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brooklyn Nets

Jakubs

« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2007, 01:40:45 AM »
Does anybody else agree that the Spurs/Suns and Pistons/Bulls series would be better suited as the Conference Finals? I think that the winners of these two series will be representing their respective conferences in the Finals. I can't believe someone is actually picking the Cavs over Pistons (assuming the Pistons win). The Pistons picked up Webber and he has given the team a huge lift. In the meantime what did the Cavs do to get better this season? Either way I'm taking SA over PHX, GS over UTAH, CLE over NJ and CHI over DET.

You got Chi over the Pistons yet think it's insane to pick the Cavs over them? Anyways, Pavlovic has become a much better player. He used to be a negative player. Now he's actually a factor offensively, and he also had a huge block in Game 1 against the Nets. Gooden and Varejao are also more focused now. Z hasn't lost a step. I'm not even going to talk about Hughes who was a complete mess last season and didn't really play last year against Detroit. The Pistons ain't gonna face the same team.

I'm picking the Bulls over Pistons because I'm a Bulls fan and refuse to pick against my team.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

wcsoldier

« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2007, 01:47:37 AM »
Very good game between GS and Utah.. the offensive boards finally killed GS but they were very closed to win it so it's gonna be a very interesting series.. Chicago is very dissapointing, even if Detroit played great in both ends of the court, I was expecting better resistance from the Bulls.. you can see experience plays a huge role in this series

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2007, 10:27:25 AM »

Like I said, phillyboy, NJ most likely woulda been bounced first round in the west too. Why do we have the better record in the west and why did we take the season series from ya'll if we aren't the better team? New Jersey can only dream of being close to the franchise the Lakers are. And you're AGAIN pulling shit out of your ass like a moron. I NEVER said "Cleveland will beat NJ easily". So stop claiming I have no backing when it's YOU who can't provide proof for shit. LMAO@Kristic, Moore, Marcus Williams, and Nachbar. If that's what you're depending on for the BROOKLYN Nets, I feel bad for you.

KOBE, LAMAR, BYNUM, FARMAR, LUKE, RONNY, KWAME...1 extra year of experience together in the triangle will do a lot more for those players than the ones you listed. All we need to do is sign a point guard with the MLE (Mo Williams) and a veteran with the vets minimum (PJ Brown) and we'll be contenders, while ya'll will be a lottery team...

PG Mo Williams...Jordan Farmar/*draft pick*
SG Kobe Bryant...Mo Evans/Sasha Vujacic
SF Luke Walton...Vladimir Radmanovic/*draft pick*
PF Lamar Odom...PJ Brown/Ronny Turiaf
C Kwame Brown...Andrew Bynum/Chris Mihm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brooklyn Nets

Ha ha I didn't know you were LA's new GM. LOL what a loser.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2007, 11:00:52 AM »
^Great comeback...

Anyways, Detroits experience has prevailed. They're ready to win....Detroit vs. Spurs=2007 finals.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2007, 03:10:25 PM »
^Great comeback...

Anyways, Detroits experience has prevailed. They're ready to win....Detroit vs. Spurs=2007 finals.

What gives you the right to decide that Mo Williams goes to LA next year? please answer that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2007, 05:37:36 PM »
^Great comeback...

What gives you the right to decide that Mo Williams goes to LA next year? please answer that.

Did I ever say he will? Damn, you're dumber than I thought...LOL. I simply said that's what LA needs to do. Sign a valid point guard with the MLE and an experienced big with the vets min...Learn how to comprehend shit before you wanna act like a smartass.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2007, 08:36:37 PM »
^Great comeback...

Did I ever say he will? Damn, you're dumber than I thought...LOL. I simply said that's what LA needs to do. Sign a valid point guard with the MLE and an experienced big with the vets min...Learn how to comprehend shit before you wanna act like a smartass.

ROFL, why do you curse so much kiddo? How can I comprehend "sentences" like this

Oh yeah

Cavs will advance over NJ.

Flip flopper.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 09:59:07 PM by The_Dream_Shatterer »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2007, 11:29:16 PM »
That's REALLY flip flopping, huh, phillyboy? I still think Cleveland will advance. I said New Jersey has a good CHANCE. Learn the difference and stop making an ass out of yourself.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2007, 11:33:58 PM »
That's REALLY flip flopping, huh, phillyboy? I still think Cleveland will advance. I said New Jersey has a good CHANCE. Learn the difference and stop making an ass out of yourself.

ROFL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2007, 12:25:02 AM »
 ;)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2007, 08:27:26 PM »
Bye Bye Chicago :(

d-nice

« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2007, 10:38:09 AM »
Bye Bye Chicago :(

Yeah Eddy Cuury and Tyson Chandler would have been useful in this series. Well, they had a good year. Hopefully with a high draft pick we can land a big man.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2007, 10:42:51 AM »
Yup...That's what I've BEEN saying.

Eddy Curry + Tyson Chandler >>>>>>>>>>> Ben Wallace + PJ Brown