Author Topic: D-12 working with Swedish Gangsta-Rapper!!  (Read 92 times)

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
D-12 working with Swedish Gangsta-Rapper!!
« on: September 23, 2001, 07:10:11 AM »
After Eminems show in Globen - Stockholm for about 2 years ago , D-12 found a new protege: Gangsta rapper Ken Ring, one of Swedens best rapper ever!!!

It was after Em´s show they started to talk n shit, D-12 liked Kens idea about what to do with the castle on the stage - he wanted to piss on it, so D-12 liked Kens attitude and thats how they started to talk.
This year when Em was on stage in Denmark, Ken was supposed to appear on stage with D-12, but he never did cuz he wanted to concentrate on the project after the show - begin recording songs with D-12.
Thats all i know for now, but it will be tight, REAL TIGHT, i promise you.
I heard Ken rap on english on the last song on his first solo, and it was tight.

If U R curious about Ken Ring, then download he´s songs from WinMX or any other downloading program, here are some tight songs from his first and his best album "Vägen tillbaka":

Eld och djupa vatten (fire and deep blue seas)
Mamma (Mother- for his dead mother)
Stockholms stad (Stockholm city)
Dödens gränsland (The way to hell)
Sommartider (Summertimes)
Djupa sår (Deep cuts)
Grabbarna från förorten (The boys from tha hood)

Ill guarantee you that you wont be dissapointed about the beats, cuz they are REAL TIGHT! one of Swedens best Rap-Producers produced this album, so give it a try.

Peace brothers
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
Re: D-12 working with Swedish Gangsta-Rapper!!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2001, 08:06:28 AM »
interesting....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"