Author Topic: Wassup  (Read 104 times)

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
Wassup
« on: April 18, 2007, 06:57:18 PM »
Wassup y'all  I'm been browsing this site for years but now I've quit being lazy and officially signed up.  I'm originally from Canada but last month I moved to Los Angeles to be with my girlfriend and job opportunity.  I'm a huge Ruthless fan especially of Eazy E and MC Ren.  Anyways, this site is the shit.  Props to all who work hard on here to keep it going like Overseer, Nima and Lil Jay.  Let me know if I can be of any assistance to y'all.

Funny story.  I was at Eazy's grave for the 12 year anniversary down in Rose Hills Memorial Gardens on March 26.  Pull up to the information booth and ask him where Lupine Lawn is.  He asks who you looking for and I tell him Eazy E.  To my shock he told me that was the most requested grave and drew up a map for me.  He said that it wasn't the original grave stone as it was stolen (very expensive one).  Anyways, I make my way up to the grave and after some searching I finally find it.  There was 3 40ozs around it as well as the 187um Dre Killa CD.  I was talking to a dude who was at his friends grave nearby and he told me that I just missed Eazy's boyhood homies from Compton.  I will post a pic of it later on.  I also ended up pouring out a lil from the 40 out of respect :)  Anyways, it was pretty cool for me as I grew up listening to NWA and all that old westcoast gangsta shit.

I love Cali and being able to cruise around listening to Julio G on KDAY yeah yeah

By the way, I was wondering if anyone on here is off to the Ice Cube concert at the House of Blues in Sunset???

Lunatic

Re: Wassup
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 06:59:33 PM »
Wassup y'all  I'm been browsing this site for years but now I've quit being lazy and officially signed up.  I'm originally from Canada but last month I moved to Los Angeles to be with my girlfriend and job opportunity.  I'm a huge Ruthless fan especially of Eazy E and MC Ren.  Anyways, this site is the shit.  Props to all who work hard on here to keep it going like Overseer, Nima and Lil Jay.  Let me know if I can be of any assistance to y'all.

Funny story.  I was at Eazy's grave for the 12 year anniversary down in Rose Hills Memorial Gardens on March 26.  Pull up to the information booth and ask him where Lupine Lawn is.  He asks who you looking for and I tell him Eazy E.  To my shock he told me that was the most requested grave and drew up a map for me.  He said that it wasn't the original grave stone as it was stolen (very expensive one).  Anyways, I make my way up to the grave and after some searching I finally find it.  There was 3 40ozs around it as well as the 187um Dre Killa CD.  I was talking to a dude who was at his friends grave nearby and he told me that I just missed Eazy's boyhood homies from Compton.  I will post a pic of it later on.  I also ended up pouring out a lil from the 40 out of respect :)  Anyways, it was pretty cool for me as I grew up listening to NWA and all that old westcoast gangsta shit.

I love Cali and being able to cruise around listening to Julio G on KDAY yeah yeah

By the way, I was wondering if anyone on here is off to the Ice Cube concert at the House of Blues in Sunset???

welcome homie. about time you signed up, you'll quickly tell yourself "i shuda done this shit a long time ago"

perfect time to sign up homie, damizza & butch cassidy themselves have been talking to us on here every few days ;D

Ren & Eazy are the shit 8)

cool story

were you o.g. from in canada?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 07:00:33 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 07:04:18 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

no longer needa worry bout deletin your account :D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 07:17:10 PM »

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 01:25:39 PM »

welcome homie. about time you signed up, you'll quickly tell yourself "i shuda done this shit a long time ago"

perfect time to sign up homie, damizza & butch cassidy themselves have been talking to us on here every few days ;D

cool story

i'm originally from Edmonton...lol city of champions  ::)  we think of ourselves

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 01:29:02 PM »

cool story

i'm originally from Edmonton...lol city of champions  ::)  we think of ourselves

lol, thats cool homie. I'm an oiler fan, what a horrible year. last season was a dream season though man :D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 01:29:16 PM »
It's all about Winnipeg in this beyatch. Welcome. Cool story. 8)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 03:04:40 PM »
Cool story yeah julio g is the shit

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST