Author Topic: New R&B music by former NBA Superstar Terry Cummings  (Read 65 times)

lilmomma

• Lil Geezy
New R&B music by former NBA Superstar Terry Cummings
« on: April 22, 2007, 10:54:17 AM »
Does anyone remember Terry Cummings from the San Antonio Spurs by chance? Well, I just found his new video on YouTube () and checked out his new CD “TC: FINALLY” and I’ve been listening to a lot these days, so I wanted to tell you about it.

When I hear Terry’s new CD, I hear Marvin Gaye, Al Green and even a little bit of Luther – he’s got the pipes! Hope you can check out one of my favorite tunes from the new album, “I Still Believe (Mama’s Song),” and the other new music he has on his website at www.terrycummings.com

jeromechickenbone

Re: New R&B music by former NBA Superstar Terry Cummings
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 11:47:12 AM »
Hey you fucking slut how come all your posts are spam?  And Terry Cummings wasn't a superstar.

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 11:51:02 AM »
Hey you fucking slut how come all your posts are spam?  And Terry Cummings wasn't a superstar.
LOL at Tery Cummings "Superstar"  ;D ;D

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 03:24:54 PM »
LOL at Tery Cummings "Superstar"  ;D ;D

LMFAO, that's one of those names you used to use to clown people who were sorry.

"Damn, I am about to be out there playin like Jordan!!" "What, Jordan??? Yeah right, you mean Terry Cummings!!!"