Author Topic: Kurupt Interview Speaking About "Against The Grain EP" & The Fans On The Forums  (Read 2644 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Kurupt Young Gotti reached out to dubcnn to express his thoughts about an "Against The Grain EP" which was advertised on our message boards, which features diss tracks that Kurupt recorded while he was back on Death Row. These songs were never meant to come out, and Kurupt wanted to let everybody know how he feels about this bootleg.

Kurupt also speaks on people on the forums talking down on him, and fans supporting negativity in general. He wants everybody to know that this interview is in no way targeted towards real Dogg Pound fans, if you're a real Dogg Pound fan, this is not for you.

Enough talking though, you can read or listen to this interview. You really need to listen to it though, to hear the emotion and to feel where Kurupt was coming from.

FULL AUDIO: Click Here (2.5MB, Windows Media)

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/kurupt/
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 01:58:45 AM by Rud »

wardy

damn kurupt spoke some truth , im waitin for allthese people that said the shit he talkin bout to come in here n act like they aint said shit

Al Bundy

Kurupt got his shit twisted. This EP is being released by a dude on the internet, not Deathrow. Suge has no involvement with this.

wardy

Kurupt got his shit twisted. This EP is being released by a dude on the internet, not Deathrow. Suge has no involvement with this.

suge must be authorising these projects though because he owns the rights don't he?

Al Bundy

suge must be authorising these projects though because he owns the rights don't he?

Like that has ever stopped anyone from bootlegging  ::)

wardy

Like that has ever stopped anyone from bootlegging  ::)

??? true but i can't see suge lettin these come out if he aint gonna get shit from it

Al Bundy

then that's why these just got released and suge never publically said shit

Outlawz - Retribution
OFTB - The Missing DR Files

i respect the fact kurupt aint goin on some lawsuite shit and is just lettin the people know where he stands...

i am mildly interested in that shit. it's not that i want conflict between daz and kurupt but now that it's over, done, and they cool i sort of wanna hear it.

i'm not paying 15 dollars for it though since kurupt isn't gettin a dollar outta that and it's some cheap 5 track cd-r shit.

*kuruption needs to post here 8)

Quadruple OG

pretty much unless Suge's behind all these albums being bootlegged.

805Cyclone

I aint gona buy this but I gota hear it. I like when I hear Kurupts heated. I feel he comes a lot harder when hes pissed. Dude shouldnt be pissed at the fans for records he recorded.

thisoneguy360

Dude shouldnt be pissed at the fans for records he recorded.

Dippafly

• 'G'
Word.  Kurupt shouldnt be gettin heated over shit he recorded at one point in his life.  I wouldnt mind hearing that shit at all.  But at tha same time I like tha new shit...tracks like "Push Bacc", "DPGC Music", "I Git High 2"...tha whole young gotti cd was dope.  and btw, dat puffy track was kinda dope to mee.
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

Al Bundy

and kurupt sounds like he caught feelings over that P Diddy track

acgrundy

I thought it was dumb as hell when the dpg was beefing and making diss records.  I'm a dpg fan, I hated it when they broke up.  I love the dogg food album, dillinger and young gottie, RR&GB.  And I don't really give a fuck about this new against the grain.  I'll d/l it but I sure as hell won't buy it.  I ain't bought a dpg record in years, and I don't plan on it until something classic drops.  I am a true fan kurupt, but the bottom line is I don't think u make good music anymore, your rapping is horrific.  Take some time to write your verses, everything sounds like a wack ass freestyle nowadays.  I think most fans don't give a fuck about the diss records, they want to hear kurupt spit some nice verses, and anyone with a pair of ears knows that kurupt comes wack as fuck these days.  I don't give a fuck that you rappin w/ puffy, and I don't wanna hear u dissin snoop or daz...bottom line, I don't like your raps these days, haven't for years.

Lunatic

kurupt CAN'T ingore decisions he made at 1 point in his career. He did it man, face the facts. I ain't on that "ohh shit i can't wait to hear kurupt dissin tha pound agian" NAH! FUCK THAT!. I can't wait to hear SOME NEW KURUPT MUSIC (even if it WAS recorded a while ago). I'ma bump every muthafuckin Kurupt shit I can, no matter what. Im'a at least give that shit a chance man!!

bottom line is kurupt gotta understand this is HIS LIFE, he made the decisions he made at the time, just like he's making them now. I AINT into the dissing, but i'm into some kurupt music PERIOD
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com