Author Topic: Carmelo > LeBron & Wade...  (Read 5497 times)

PLANT

Re: Carmelo > LeBron & Wade...
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2012, 12:41:18 PM »
this is back when Melo was way better

LOL, I dont think that was ever the case bro...Give your head a shake

read the first few pages of this thread, other peeps agreed....this is 5 years old. back then, these three were ALWAYS compared. if u dont remember, brush up on ur b-ball history.
LOL @ you telliing me to brush on my history, son.  I cant take you serious after the 1000's of rediculous threads and statements youve made, like this one.  

PLANT

« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2012, 12:42:19 PM »
this thread can basically be summed up by the first two posts in it. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2012, 12:56:03 PM »
LOL, for real. There was no point where Melo was better. There was just a point where both LeBron & Wade were compared to Kobe in his prime & it bothered you so you had to attempt to belittle.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2012, 01:11:36 PM »
LOL, for real. There was no point where Melo was better. There was just a point where both LeBron & Wade were compared to Kobe in his prime & it bothered you so you had to attempt to belittle.

yep

lebron in his 3rd year was a top 3 player in the game

melo has never been a top 5 player

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2012, 01:23:05 PM »
Carmelo is going to end up being the next Tracy Mcgrady/Vince Carter

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2012, 01:25:24 PM »
Melo has disappeared. He's just lazy as fuck. He doesn't even see eye to eye with D'antoni.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2012, 01:27:22 PM »
Melo has disappeared. He's just lazy as fuck. He doesn't even see eye to eye with D'antoni.

i wouldnt be surprised one bit if they tried to trade his ass lmao

but hes probably got a no trade clause

Sccit

« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2012, 01:31:03 PM »
Imo I'd put Melo and Bron on the same level then Wade, it's true Melo is slept on when you compare it to all the hype Wade and Bron have..

He's got certain aspects of his game that are better than the 2, better clutch player than Lebron, but not Wade. Anthony has power and viciousness that Wade and James don't have, but Lebron is a better playmaker, and Wade is just a step ahead of Melo.

Honestly, I couldn't pick the best out of the 3,

Carmelo is bigger so theres really no comparsion

those three players are very good players. But they are still too young to be compared to the best players in the NBA (Nash, Kobe, Dirk, Duncan, Shaq, etc..). We will see in the future which one will have a great career

just thought I'd bump this old gem

Melo is cracking under pressure in NY
Still on NIK's nuts, I see. Some things never change.

LOL....the nutriders lose again.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2012, 01:39:18 PM »
you quote someone who says "i cant pick the best out of the 3"

lmao what a herb

and also what does quoting someone who says Melo is bigger have anything to do with him being a better player?

silly jews

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2012, 02:20:00 PM »

i wouldnt be surprised one bit if they tried to trade his ass lmao

but hes probably got a no trade clause
He doesn't.

Sccit

« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2012, 02:33:50 PM »
Imo I'd put Melo and Bron on the same level then Wade, it's true Melo is slept on when you compare it to all the hype Wade and Bron have..

He's got certain aspects of his game that are better than the 2, better clutch player than Lebron, but not Wade. Anthony has power and viciousness that Wade and James don't have, but Lebron is a better playmaker, and Wade is just a step ahead of Melo.

those three players are very good players. But they are still too young to be compared to the best players in the NBA (Nash, Kobe, Dirk, Duncan, Shaq, etc..). We will see in the future which one will have a great career

none of those agree with you wtf. they just say that they are close at best.

only time Melo could be considered better was his rookie season. melo was always a worse defender than both no idea where u got that idea from. Both have better shot selection and bron is better at everything that melo at this point. With all your "foresight" that you have when it comes to shit like Bynum you can't say here "oh well it was debatable back then" you can't say you know every fucking thing and like you are the smartest mother fucker ever and then back down when you were wrong.

lmao...what are u talkin about? my nutriders were actin like this was a ridiculous claim, when it's OBVIOUS that these three were ALWAYS compared back then, and all on the same level. if peeps are saying "i cant pick the best out of the three", that just goes to show that there is nothing ridiculous about this claim, which i made 5 YEARS AGO. right now, Melo fell off bad, and he has been suckin ass this year, but when I made this thread, Melo was playin great, Denver was a contender in the west, while Cleveland and Miami were struggling to compete with the best teams in the league. there was a point in time where all were on the same level.....and i dunno if u were watching basketball back then, but Bron and Wade were regarded as horrible defenders back then, as well. it's not until they asked Kobe for help on their defense (while they played for TEAM USA) that they began improving in that aspect of their game. anyways.....how old are u? 18? so u were 13 when this thread was made LOL

rayallen0

« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2012, 02:36:32 PM »

none of those agree with you wtf. they just say that they are close at best.

only time Melo could be considered better was his rookie season. melo was always a worse defender than both no idea where u got that idea from. Both have better shot selection and bron is better at everything that melo at this point. With all your "foresight" that you have when it comes to shit like Bynum you can't say here "oh well it was debatable back then" you can't say you know every fucking thing and like you are the smartest mother fucker ever and then back down when you were wrong.

lmao...what are u talkin about? my nutriders were actin like this was a ridiculous claim, when it's OBVIOUS that these three were ALWAYS compared back then, and all on the same level. if peeps are saying "i cant pick the best out of the three", that just goes to show that there is nothing ridiculous about this claim, which i made 5 YEARS AGO. right now, Melo fell off bad, and he has been suckin ass this year, but when I made this thread, Melo was playin great, Denver was a contender in the west, while Cleveland and Miami were struggling to compete with the best teams in the league. there was a point in time where all were on the same level.....and i dunno if u were watching basketball back then, but Bron and Wade were regarded as horrible defenders back then. it's not until they asked Kobe for help on their defense while they played for TEAM USA that they began improving in that aspect of their game. anyways.....how old are u? 18? so u were 13 when this thread was made. LOL.
19 and i was 15 so yes i was watching lmfao yep i'm sure Kobe was the one who fixed everything like always.

lmfao when did you start watching basketball? i been watching since i was damn near born. even if i was 13 i would be knowing whats up. I thought melo was better his rookie season. after that it was obvious.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2012, 03:03:36 PM »
still waiting to hear how Carmelo has ever been a better defender

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2012, 03:11:09 PM »
still waiting to hear how Carmelo has ever been a better defender

LOL, I pray to God that wasn't said for NIK's sake.

& way to quote all the hardcore Laker stans of Dubcc five years ago.

Sccit

« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2012, 03:19:12 PM »
out of the people quoted, only 1 was a Laker fan.... and LOL@these kids (cham and rayellen) too young to remember when LeBron was regarded as a TERRIBLE defender.

hack gets a pass, cuz he's retarded