Author Topic: Wat should I listen too?  (Read 276 times)

floatin_above_everything

Wat should I listen too?
« on: April 23, 2007, 04:11:06 PM »
Bout 2 take a  8) ride, can't decide wheather I should listen to Flip, Redman, Bone or best of AZ mix. Someone decide for me, I'm incapable of doing it right now. ;D

Lunatic

Re: Wat should I listen too?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 04:12:42 PM »
Bout 2 take a  8) ride, can't decide wheather I should listen to Flip, Redman, Bone or best of AZ mix. Someone decide for me, I'm incapable of doing it right now. ;D

pop in some Bone Thugs 8)

I just listened to the album, and it was so-so until the last 4 tracks came on (all are BUMPIN) and REALLY brought up my opinion on the album
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 04:14:56 PM »
^^^ Do u have a 14 track version, or 17? Cause if the last 4 are bomb, and I'm missing out on 3 of em, I need to take a rain check on that. ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 04:16:35 PM »
^^^ Do u have a 14 track version, or 17? Cause if the last 4 are bomb, and I'm missing out on 3 of em, I need to take a rain check on that. ;D

lol, 14

I guess you weren't feelin them tracks :P

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 04:22:57 PM »

lol, 14

Nah, I haven't actually listened to the entire thing yet. It was sounding real soft for the 1st few tracks, but I'm a huge Bone fan, I'ma be mad critical with whatever they put out. I'm throwing track 10 on soon as I feel that haze start to take effect 8)

Props to u Lunatic, Bone it is.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 04:34:39 PM »

lol, 14

Nah, I haven't actually listened to the entire thing yet. It was sounding real soft for the 1st few tracks, but I'm a huge Bone fan, I'ma be mad critical with whatever they put out. I'm throwing track 10 on soon as I feel that haze start to take effect 8)

Props to u Lunatic, Bone it is.

i got you homie 8)

i'm probably alot less critical then you. I've always thought they were cool, but to be honest besides hearing a few tracks here and there, and guest spots, this is the first bone thugs album i've checked out

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 05:26:40 PM »
Shit was pretty good. I really like how they speak on Bizzy and Flesh in "So Good.." and the last track with Akon was dope as hell. "Gun Blast" and "Candy Paint" were dope. I was feeling "Same Story" alot as well. I guess as being a die-hard Bone fan, I'm always gonna miss the ultra-hardcore, dark sound of the 1st 4 albums, but this is better than anything they have put out since Ressurection. They sound like they have matured alot. I'ma still listen to it some more before I rate ot or anything, but it made the ride worth while, props again homie 8)

Paul

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 05:32:31 PM »
Shit was pretty good. I really like how they speak on Bizzy and Flesh in "So Good.." and the last track with Akon was dope as hell. "Gun Blast" and "Candy Paint" were dope. I was feeling "Same Story" alot as well. I guess as being a die-hard Bone fan, I'm always gonna miss the ultra-hardcore, dark sound of the 1st 4 albums, but this is better than anything they have put out since Ressurection. They sound like they have matured alot. I'ma still listen to it some more before I rate ot or anything, but it made the ride worth while, props again homie 8)

yeah thats how im feelin, i keep wantin them to go bk to the dark era of creepin and eternal, but hey im enjoying the new album, solid effort, my fav tracks are wind blow(such a nice sample), flowmotion and the last track with akon, bumpin them just now 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 05:34:32 PM »

i got you man 8) 8)

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 08:01:29 PM »
AZ...

snag the new devin... that will do the trick

Primo