Author Topic: young buck ft C-bo - "Teach_em_Bout_Playin"...........bo dissin game  (Read 1167 times)

d-nice

Re: young buck ft C-bo - "Teach_em_Bout_Playin"...........bo dissin game
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2007, 10:50:40 PM »
That whole G-Unit vs Game beef is so played out. I don't blame Buck for dissing Game, he did diss him on his last mixtape.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2007, 10:59:09 PM »
Lol in 04 he was calling 50 a bitch and G-Unit snitches, now he's signd to Young Buck and dissin Game. West Coast artist are the most unloyal artist period.

Bo never dropped any names or innuendos implying that he would even be referring to G-Unit in any of his raps. EVER. There have been a couple songs where Yuk goes at G-Unit and Bo happens to be on it, but that doesn't mean Bo was dissing them too. And considering I have pretty much every Bo/Yuk/Thug Lordz album, I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about.
He didn't???Why don't you check out Yuk's album Godzilla, track 12 titled "Thug Lordz" & tell me he doesn't mention or diss 50.

Dissing 50 and dissing G-Unit are two completely different things.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2007, 11:43:32 PM »
Fuck the bay except for Yuk and Richie Rich And E-40, 2Pac is rolling on his grave after seeing the state of hip hop. but hey the bay turned his back on pac also remember so fuck all y'all. L.A. Game will murder both of these bitchez...............................

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2007, 12:02:09 AM »
lol u guys are gettin wayyyy into this...he didnt even go that hard @ Game...

What are you tools talking about? Game disses a lot of people, it's his whole persona, dissing people. He's a disgrace to the west coast and music in general.

you shouldnt even be in this forum

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2007, 12:04:50 AM »
a)This is a westcoast forum, cant believe people are still shocked that some people dickride Game.

b) It just shows you how all these rap beefs are fake. The fans are the retards in the end, when they are taking sides, like they get paid for dickriding.

WestCoasta

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 12:52:15 AM »
anyone who pays attention to any rap beef these days is a sad man

messi19

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 03:06:11 AM »
The fans are the retards in the end, when they are taking sides, like they get paid for dickriding.

Co-sign 100%!

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2007, 04:19:24 AM »
C-BO MAN WTF ???
BUCK IS ALREADY A SUCKER AND NOW HE'S GETTING HIS DICK SUCKED BY C-BO ::) ::) come on C-BO I always respected U hustle in the game and now U are dissing THE GAME  ::) ::) to confort U fake'ass deal with G-UNOT ??? SO DON'T U KNOW THEY ARE DONE ??
ok since now motherfucker I'll never check U music again punk ass bitch  so continu like this and BOW DOWN TO THE UNOT FAKE'ASS CRIP!!!
I just hope the OUTLAWZ WON'T DO THAT SHIT !!!
AND C-BO  JUST TURNED HIS BACK ON YOUKMOUTH AND NOW U WANT TO SHIT ON GAME  !!! AIN'T THAT A BITCH???
NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR GAME'S ANSWER TO REALLY PUT HIM OUT OF THE GAME SO GAME MY NIGGA IF U READ THIS START WRITTING SOMETHING ON THIS BITCH (and the subjects won't miss...since this nigga is FAKE !!
 >:( I REALLY HATE HIM NOW AND BEFORE I HAD NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR THAT BITCH  !!

So u used to have nothing but love for bo but now hes spat one verse at the holy one u HATE him, i think ur taking it a bit personnal my man.

and lol at all these whou u know were waffaling on about how c-bos was a west coast underground legend but now hes said a word against game hes a bitch lol funny shit!
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

maudizzle

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2007, 04:40:49 AM »
b) It just shows you how all these rap beefs are fake. The fans are the retards in the end, when they are taking sides, like they get paid for dickriding.

Finally some self reflection on your behalf.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2007, 05:35:22 AM »
I'm not surprised at BO dissing Game(it isn't the first time) because it's know that they do everything hand to hand in G-unit. It is quite ironic, BO being on G-unit now, but I think that moving under to G-unit's wing was the right thing to do. I don't understand why some of you d-bags act like this beef thing is the end of the world. To me it is just entertainment.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

MediumL

« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2007, 06:19:39 AM »
 8) nice joint!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2007, 07:04:48 AM »
Lol in 04 he was calling 50 a bitch and G-Unit snitches, now he's signd to Young Buck and dissin Game. West Coast artist are the most unloyal artist period.

Bo never dropped any names or innuendos implying that he would even be referring to G-Unit in any of his raps. EVER. There have been a couple songs where Yuk goes at G-Unit and Bo happens to be on it, but that doesn't mean Bo was dissing them too. And considering I have pretty much every Bo/Yuk/Thug Lordz album, I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about.
He didn't???Why don't you check out Yuk's album Godzilla, track 12 titled "Thug Lordz" & tell me he doesn't mention or diss 50.

Umm no, since 50 is in G-Unit ::)

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2007, 07:06:20 AM »
C-Bo is good when he is with Yuk !!
But here he is with this bitch name Buck this bitch from g-unot !!!
I'm glad to see many guys in tread who dissin him !!
When Thug lordz came out he was like Fuck 50 & now he was like 50 is a Don !! what a Bitch !!! He was like fuck g-unit now he fuccin wit em !!
C-Hoe Fucc u don't diss Game cuz you'll can be destroy!!

FUCC G-UNOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like   overseadogg said now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch !!!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2007, 01:25:08 PM »

Umm no, since 50 is in G-Unit ::)

So you have never had a problem with just one person in a group before? Like if some guy starts some shit with you but you are friends with his friends?