Author Topic: WIll Quik and AMG make It Happen???  (Read 450 times)

Dippafly

• 'G'
Re: WIll Quik and AMG make It Happen???
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2007, 06:57:25 PM »
Who tha fuck cares how much its gon sell....if you think Quik and AMG are dope then buy it...if not, quit ur whining...ima buy it for sure.  Quiks neva let me down
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 05:56:29 PM »
well people will listen 2 alot of wack shit, some of the wackest shit ever put out has done big #'s, just based off a really good single. I'm just sayin that the song sounds alot diff from what he usually does, cuz alot of his old stuff wasn't 2 far fetch from 1 another, I'm mean if I heard a beat I would automatically know that quik produced the track cuz I kno his style, but this new 1 it sounds like he took a trip 2 the atl and found some new techniques he even mentions Georgia n the song, he's done west coast beats, east coast sounding beats, and now even southern sounding beats some I'm just sayin I'm curious 2 c what the album will sound like, All the quik albums I have R bought. the southern rap style is the shit that is sellin rite now, even if it is garabe material, but it's gettin alot of play n the clubs cuz bitchez wanna dance 2 it, like reggaeton I hate that shit but it's hot rite now cuz bitchez wanna dance n tha clubs

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 08:22:15 PM »
Who tha fuck cares how much its gon sell...
you're right we/i don't "really care" it's much more about what an artist who sell a lot can get  i mean tv exposure when u get that kind of attention then everybody look out for you (big artists/projects) and so on..... i mean you know that don't you?
I dislike this song but why not a "special remix" if it works, something more pure quik's style

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2007, 12:50:26 AM »
I hope it does well and all but record sales are low as can be and going lower sp it still won't sell, that's just how it is

you can just see it, people don't buy shit anymore period so I think 250k is kind of stretching it

SliceNecks

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 01:37:07 AM »
those are some crazy pics

DJSpin

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 01:14:36 PM »
i think i read somewhere AMG did that beat...  (one of the interviews someone posted on this site)   so you are right with saying its not a typical Quik beat...  but who knows what quik;s tracks will sound like...cant wait to find out ill tell ya that!