Poll

So Lake show fans, whats the excuse goin be

The refs
0 (0%)
Shaq told Dwayne Wade to use his pull to have the refs be against the Lakers and especially kobe
3 (17.6%)
KOBE SHOULD BE MVP NOT STEVE NASH WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH
0 (0%)
This years laker squad is still the greatest team in sports history, they just hit a dry spell
0 (0%)
Kwame's ankle is still injured, buts hes not tellin anyone.  If he wasnt injured he would be beasting 30 points and 30 boards a night... KWAMA IS NOT A FLOP WAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH
0 (0%)
Lack of real laker fans b/c some people doubted that this was the greatest team ever, thus the lakers could feel it and didnt play up to potential
0 (0%)
THE REFS ARE BIAS AGAINST KOBE AND LOVE STEVE NASH WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH
2 (11.8%)
blame david stern
0 (0%)
If they just let kobe play by himself instead of having 4 other team mates on the floor the kobes would of won
3 (17.6%)
Steve Nash benefits from his system, a system of cheating thus the suns cheated
1 (5.9%)
Im actually man enough to admit the better team won
4 (23.5%)
TOM YOU DONT LIKE BASKETBALL.. YOU'RE TOO BUSY WATCHING BASEBALL YOU FAKE FAN I HATE YOU TOM, I HATE THE REFS, I HATE SHAQ, I HATE DWAYNE WADE, I HATE DAVID STERN, I HATE STEVEN NASH WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAH
1 (5.9%)
I wont admit defeat, instead I will just bash the suns and every other team and star in the league b/c they're not Kobe
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: When the lakers lose this series what will be laker fans excuse  (Read 1484 times)

herpes

Still got a long way to go, but if the lakers lose 2morrow and go down 3-0 i expect the excuses to start flowing in or bad mouting Steve Nash going on about how he didnt deserve to win MVP instead of accepting the fact the Lakers lost.  My karma is at -261 right now, lets see where it is come a hour or two lmao.

PLANT

Re: When the lakers lose this series what will be laker fans excuse
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 06:05:12 PM »
Im not sure which one to pick, Im sure all of them will be brought up at some point.....It would be alright if someone would man up and say "we got beat by a better team" or "Nash really killed us" or "Kwame & Bynum couldnt contain Amare" ect...

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 06:07:59 PM »
Im not sure which one to pick, Im sure all of them will be brought up at some point.....It would be alright if someone would man up and say "we got beat by a better team" or "Nash really killed us" or "Kwame & Bynum couldnt contain Amare" ect...

Do u seriously think that will ever happen?

Edit: Oops...guess I shouldn't have said that -1. Wish someone would have the balls...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 06:47:38 PM by reefer alston »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 07:03:56 PM »
LOL@another hater thread by Tom. ::)

herpes

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 07:07:50 PM »

this aint hate, its the truth.  Whats the excuse this time around  :D .... odum wasnt too busy concentrating on his record label rich soil... or a hooker gave bynum crabs thus he could concentrate on the game.  Or maybe the illuminati is run by steve nash and david stern and they're holding kobe down.  I dont know i might have to put my money on the illuminati theory.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 07:09:33 PM »
I can already tell this thread is going to get interesting. The poll is hilarious.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 07:33:09 PM »

this aint hate, its the truth.  Whats the excuse this time around  :D .... odum wasnt too busy concentrating on his record label rich soil... or a hooker gave bynum crabs thus he could concentrate on the game.  Or maybe the illuminati is run by steve nash and david stern and they're holding kobe down.  I dont know i might have to put my money on the illuminati theory.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=53561.0

Nice try, mutafucka. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 07:46:30 PM »
this thread has CLASSIC written all over it

Citizen-Y

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 07:58:26 PM »
There are some Laker fans here that will give the Suns props.  alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers pretty much realize the series is over too and the blame is placed on the team.

herpes

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 08:03:08 PM »
searching for threads, LMFAO i touched a nerve *waits for the no you didnt touch a nerve i touched a nerve blah blah blah*

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2007, 08:08:33 PM »
searching for threads, LMFAO i touched a nerve *waits for the no you didnt touch a nerve i touched a nerve blah blah blah*

Tommy, why even waste your time?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2007, 08:49:04 PM »
^^^word
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 09:09:18 PM »
LOL @ the choices
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 09:12:34 PM »
LOL, that poll is hilarious.