Poll

So Lake show fans, whats the excuse goin be

The refs
0 (0%)
Shaq told Dwayne Wade to use his pull to have the refs be against the Lakers and especially kobe
3 (17.6%)
KOBE SHOULD BE MVP NOT STEVE NASH WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH
0 (0%)
This years laker squad is still the greatest team in sports history, they just hit a dry spell
0 (0%)
Kwame's ankle is still injured, buts hes not tellin anyone.  If he wasnt injured he would be beasting 30 points and 30 boards a night... KWAMA IS NOT A FLOP WAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH
0 (0%)
Lack of real laker fans b/c some people doubted that this was the greatest team ever, thus the lakers could feel it and didnt play up to potential
0 (0%)
THE REFS ARE BIAS AGAINST KOBE AND LOVE STEVE NASH WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH
2 (11.8%)
blame david stern
0 (0%)
If they just let kobe play by himself instead of having 4 other team mates on the floor the kobes would of won
3 (17.6%)
Steve Nash benefits from his system, a system of cheating thus the suns cheated
1 (5.9%)
Im actually man enough to admit the better team won
4 (23.5%)
TOM YOU DONT LIKE BASKETBALL.. YOU'RE TOO BUSY WATCHING BASEBALL YOU FAKE FAN I HATE YOU TOM, I HATE THE REFS, I HATE SHAQ, I HATE DWAYNE WADE, I HATE DAVID STERN, I HATE STEVEN NASH WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAH
1 (5.9%)
I wont admit defeat, instead I will just bash the suns and every other team and star in the league b/c they're not Kobe
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: When the lakers lose this series what will be laker fans excuse  (Read 1482 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: When the lakers lose this series what will be laker fans excuse
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 09:13:42 PM »
I gotta go with "If they just let kobe play by himself instead of having 4 other team mates on the floor the kobes would of won".

"Lack of real laker fans b/c some people doubted that this was the greatest team ever, thus the lakers could feel it and didnt play up to potential"

^ did you quote that directly from NIK?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

thisoneguy360

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 11:13:49 PM »
I've gotta go with "TOM YOU DONT LIKE BASKETBALL.. YOU'RE TOO BUSY WATCHING BASEBALL YOU FAKE FAN I HATE YOU TOM, I HATE THE REFS, I HATE SHAQ, I HATE DWAYNE WADE, I HATE DAVID STERN, I HATE STEVEN NASH WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
It's all true anyways. ;D

Lakers>Knicks

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 12:13:04 AM »
this is the goat of all polls

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 12:33:57 AM »
Lakers for life motherfuckers!!!!!! 8)

The Watcher

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 12:42:20 AM »
classic
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 02:07:37 AM »
The Suns are the best team out of the two. I expect my Lakers to give 110% in the next games to cut the gap, but i don't really know if that will be enought. But the only thing sure is that i'll never switch teams and i'll always support my Lakers like i do since the '80s.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 02:09:55 AM by Antonio »

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 11:38:29 AM »
There won't be any excuse.. I'm a huge Lakers fan , support them in ups and downs but I'm not pleased with the decisions made by Mitch.. as I said Kobe and Phil are impatient and the Lakers organization better make sth happened in the off season.. I start to be tired of their inability to make us real contenders.. to be honest the only players I won't trade are Kobe, Luke and Farmar... Bynum may become a great player in 3, 4 years but til this time, what's our plan ? if we have one...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2007, 01:56:46 PM »
what's our plan ? if we have one...

that's what i'm trying to figure out?

are we trying to win for Kobe....or are we trying to win for the organization? i think that's where all the players on the team lose their heart.....they think they're trying to win for kobe, when they got to win for themselves and the lakers organization.....getting blown out of the water by the suns....is NOT acceptable on any level. this is almost more heartbreaking to watch then the callapse last year....i mean at least last year we put some fear in the suns....but we're not even doing that, maybe in the first half of game 1 but we can't win half of games...we need to win the whole game.  we're basically giving the suns the ball and letting them run the game, we're adusting to THEM, when it should be the other way around, the suns should be adjusting THEIR game to play us. 

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2007, 05:00:41 PM »
searching for threads, LMFAO i touched a nerve *waits for the no you didnt touch a nerve i touched a nerve blah blah blah*

It took me less time to find those threads than it took you to think up those poll options. Quit laughing at yourself like a moron. You know you were wrong again. You know you're a hater. Give it up...PeACe
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 05:04:25 PM by Now_I_Know »

herpes

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2007, 05:01:38 PM »

Lakers>Knicks

Lakers>>>> pick up ball in the school yard>>>> 10-11 year old girls basketball league>>>> retard day at the ymca basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the knicks lol.

herpes

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 05:05:04 PM »
searching for threads, LMFAO i touched a nerve *waits for the no you didnt touch a nerve i touched a nerve blah blah blah*

It took me less time to find those threads than it took you to think up those poll options. Quite laughing at yourself like a moron. You know you were wrong again. You know you're a hater. Give it up...PeACe

It took me 5-10 minutes to think up this poll.... but wow someone is touchy today... you need a sense of humor, other laker fans have found it funny.  But I guess they're not real laker fans b/c a real fan would never ever laugh at such blasphemy.  They're probably closet Suns fans.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 05:09:05 PM »
wait till after game three to make all these predictions. The Suns did what they should have done. HOLD HOMECOURT. Lakers win tonight the series is where it should be...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 05:11:13 PM »

It took me less time to find those threads than it took you to think up those poll options. Quite laughing at yourself like a moron. You know you were wrong again. You know you're a hater. Give it up...PeACe

It took me 5-10 minutes to think up this poll.... but wow someone is touchy today... you need a sense of humor, other laker fans have found it funny.  But I guess they're not real laker fans b/c a real fan would never ever laugh at such blasphemy.  They're probably closet Suns fans.

5-10 minutes of hating, what a waste. You know you did it because you're tryna poke fun at Laker fans, and make a point at the same time. You did it with that other thread "Why do Laker fans cry so much?" a while back. I don't care if other Laker fans find it funny, I have nothing against them if they think it's humorous. But it doesn't mean you're not a hater. I'm sure anyone can see that. And to top it off, I ended up proving your logic wrong, so this thread is not only a hater thread, but it also holds no truth...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 05:12:23 PM »
Fits knows hes a hater, hes still bitter the mets lost in the NLCS  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds