Poll

So Lake show fans, whats the excuse goin be

The refs
0 (0%)
Shaq told Dwayne Wade to use his pull to have the refs be against the Lakers and especially kobe
3 (17.6%)
KOBE SHOULD BE MVP NOT STEVE NASH WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH
0 (0%)
This years laker squad is still the greatest team in sports history, they just hit a dry spell
0 (0%)
Kwame's ankle is still injured, buts hes not tellin anyone.  If he wasnt injured he would be beasting 30 points and 30 boards a night... KWAMA IS NOT A FLOP WAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH
0 (0%)
Lack of real laker fans b/c some people doubted that this was the greatest team ever, thus the lakers could feel it and didnt play up to potential
0 (0%)
THE REFS ARE BIAS AGAINST KOBE AND LOVE STEVE NASH WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH
2 (11.8%)
blame david stern
0 (0%)
If they just let kobe play by himself instead of having 4 other team mates on the floor the kobes would of won
3 (17.6%)
Steve Nash benefits from his system, a system of cheating thus the suns cheated
1 (5.9%)
Im actually man enough to admit the better team won
4 (23.5%)
TOM YOU DONT LIKE BASKETBALL.. YOU'RE TOO BUSY WATCHING BASEBALL YOU FAKE FAN I HATE YOU TOM, I HATE THE REFS, I HATE SHAQ, I HATE DWAYNE WADE, I HATE DAVID STERN, I HATE STEVEN NASH WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAH
1 (5.9%)
I wont admit defeat, instead I will just bash the suns and every other team and star in the league b/c they're not Kobe
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: When the lakers lose this series what will be laker fans excuse  (Read 1483 times)

herpes

Re: When the lakers lose this series what will be laker fans excuse
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 06:11:57 PM »
searching for threads, LMFAO i touched a nerve *waits for the no you didnt touch a nerve i touched a nerve blah blah blah*

It took me less time to find those threads than it took you to think up those poll options. Quite laughing at yourself like a moron. You know you were wrong again. You know you're a hater. Give it up...PeACe

It took me 5-10 minutes to think up this poll.... but wow someone is touchy today... you need a sense of humor, other laker fans have found it funny.  But I guess they're not real laker fans b/c a real fan would never ever laugh at such blasphemy.  They're probably closet Suns fans.

5-10 minutes of hating, what a waste. You know you did it because you're tryna poke fun at Laker fans, and make a point at the same time. You did it with that other thread "Why do Laker fans cry so much?" a while back. I don't care if other Laker fans find it funny, I have nothing against them if they think it's humorous. But it doesn't mean you're not a hater. I'm sure anyone can see that. And to top it off, I ended up proving your logic wrong, so this thread is not only a hater thread, but it also holds no truth...PeACe

LMFAO..... anyone hear what I hear......

and I could give 2 shits if you or anyone else thinks im a hater lolol.

herpes

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2007, 06:12:34 PM »
Fits knows hes a hater, hes still bitter the mets lost in the NLCS  ;D

I still cant watch replays of the amazing catch endy chavez made  :(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2007, 07:18:05 PM »
searching for threads, LMFAO i touched a nerve *waits for the no you didnt touch a nerve i touched a nerve blah blah blah*

It took me less time to find those threads than it took you to think up those poll options. Quite laughing at yourself like a moron. You know you were wrong again. You know you're a hater. Give it up...PeACe

It took me 5-10 minutes to think up this poll.... but wow someone is touchy today... you need a sense of humor, other laker fans have found it funny.  But I guess they're not real laker fans b/c a real fan would never ever laugh at such blasphemy.  They're probably closet Suns fans.

5-10 minutes of hating, what a waste. You know you did it because you're tryna poke fun at Laker fans, and make a point at the same time. You did it with that other thread "Why do Laker fans cry so much?" a while back. I don't care if other Laker fans find it funny, I have nothing against them if they think it's humorous. But it doesn't mean you're not a hater. I'm sure anyone can see that. And to top it off, I ended up proving your logic wrong, so this thread is not only a hater thread, but it also holds no truth...PeACe

AKA "I have nothing to say, because everything you just spoke was the real." :-*

herpes

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2007, 08:28:35 PM »

AKA "I have nothing to say, because everything you just spoke was the real." :-*

hey believe what u gotta believe to get thru the day lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2007, 11:45:22 PM »
So you're not a hater?

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2007, 03:28:56 PM »
its funny how motherfuckers love to argue on the net.

herpes

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2007, 03:58:09 PM »
So you're not a hater?

LMFAO someone has hurt feelings.  *waits for the ....im not mad your mad b/c you're a hater and a stupid face tom*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2007, 09:33:02 AM »
This thread is a perfect example of how Laker haters can't stick to the topic when proven wrong and try making points without using common sense.

herpes

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2007, 10:18:46 AM »
This thread is a perfect example of how Laker haters can't stick to the topic when proven wrong and try making points without using common sense.

Are you still crying, go outside and get some sun.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2007, 10:20:22 AM »
Why couldn't you just answer the question?

"Are you crying?"

LOL

herpes

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2007, 10:46:34 AM »

"Are you crying?"

LOL

What question, am I a hater lol.  No im not its just fun to hate on the lakers b/c if gets your panties in a bunch lol.

rik

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2007, 11:04:40 AM »

"Are you crying?"

LOL

What question, am I a hater lol.  No im not its just fun to hate on the lakers b/c if gets your panties in a bunch lol.

You said you're not a hater, but in the same sentence you admit that you hate on the Lakers.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 11:10:21 AM by Rik »

herpes

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2007, 11:19:03 AM »

"Are you crying?"

LOL

You said you're not a hater, but in the same sentence you admit that you hate on the Lakers.
I should of explained myself better,  I have no problem with the lakers.  I just come on to the dubcc... dubcc only b/c well you laker fans act like women when you say anything negative about the lakers, especially NIK.  So why not and have some fun with it.  The fact NIK had to actually go search for threads just shows how much this thread hurts him.

rik

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2007, 11:22:43 AM »
So if someone talks shit about the Mets, that shit doesn't upset you?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2007, 03:52:39 PM »
Tom feels better if he makes himself believe that me exposing him as a hater means I'm "upset"...LOL.