Poll

worst rap lyrics?

"Verse number 2 do the damn thang keeps on my neck pocket's full of Ben Franks." -Yung Joc
0 (0%)
"There's no need to lie folk, Why you sleepin' wit ya eyes closed?"-Timbaland
0 (0%)
"I can double my density from three-sixty degrees to seven-twenty instantly."-Canibus
0 (0%)
"Thirty-eight revolve like the sun round the Earth."-Jay-Z
1 (5%)
N****s in the Bronx call me Lex cause I push a Lex, and I rock a Rolex and I lounge on Lex', and I love sex."-Peter Gunz
1 (5%)
"Never let me slip, cause if I slip, then I'm slippin."-Dr.Dre
1 (5%)
"When it's hot I'm duckin them people with my fire arm Look I be straight thuggin."-Turk
0 (0%)
"My paragraph alone is worth five mics (uh-huh) A twelve song LP, that's thirty-six mics (uh-huh)" -Redman
0 (0%)
Don't try to treat me like I AIN'T FAMOUS My apologies, are you into astrology Cause I'm, I'm tryin to make it to Uranus-Kanye West
0 (0%)
Hood n***a from Bankhead, I stay by Grandma Nana I lay by my banana, dumpin' and punkin' monkeys." -Young Dro
0 (0%)
When you take a sip you buzz like a hornet Billy Shakespeare wrote a whole bunch of sonnets." -LFO
0 (0%)
"Sometime y'all get crimey crimey, grimy grimy But those with a tiny hiney they get whiny whiny." -Cam'ron
2 (10%)
"I'm hungry for cheese like Hungry, Hungry Hippo." -Project Pat
2 (10%)
"If you don't bring back my m****f*****n money or my m***f****n dope, you can forget about Christmas n***a, cause you ain't gon even see New Years." -Master P
1 (5%)
"It's like fee, fie, foe, fum, I smell the blood of a jealous a*s punk."-Prodigy
0 (0%)
"First family will gradually lift that a*s up like gravity." -Lil Fame
0 (0%)
"I like the way ya a*s move to the beat You a freak, that's summin you can be."-J-Kwon
0 (0%)
"Young, black, and famous, with money hangin out the anus."-Mase
6 (30%)
"I like them black, white, Puerto Rican, or Haitian Like Japanese, Chinese, or even Asian."-Chingy
0 (0%)
"I'll break it down for you now, baby it's simple If you be a nympho, I'll be a nympho." -50 Cent
3 (15%)
"Thirty-two grams raw, chop it in half, get sixteen, double it times three. We got forty-eight, which mean a whole lot of cream Divide the profit by four, subtract it by eight We back to sixteen..." -Foxy Brown
0 (0%)
Got a Bill in my mouth like I'm Hilary Rodham." -Ali G
0 (0%)
"D.D.T. the b**ch, I can go for some hours Let Parlae hit, together we like twin towers." -Pimpin
0 (0%)
"I watch my back when I'm walkin, I watch my mouth when I'm talkin. My glock cocked when I'm crawlin." -Mike Jones
0 (0%)
Now you know that I'm the Queen of Miami All that loud talkin lyin save that sh*t for your mammy Sounds like "blah, blah blah, blah bla blah-bla" I'm like uh-huh (uh-huh) okay (okay) Whassup (whassup) SHUT UP!" -Trina
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: worst rap lyrics?  (Read 320 times)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: worst rap lyrics?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 08:56:13 PM »

Your fucking joking eight? rap lyrics? you know Ali G is sarcastic like that right?...sad that you would even put that up their

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 10:58:44 PM »
 "Ass and titties like magic city, rubba-dub-dub in the gentlmen's club"- kurupt from the gtv bonus disc

not a kurupt hater but that shit was wack and funny at the same time.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2007, 11:44:27 PM »

Your fucking joking eight? rap lyrics? you know Ali G is sarcastic like that right?...sad that you would even put that up their
I know. That's actually pretty dope.

Raphael

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2007, 02:26:42 AM »
"Young, black, and famous, with money hangin out the anus." HAHAHAHAHAHA thats the gayest shit i ever heard