Author Topic: DJ KHALED+SCOTT STORCH GET PRANK PHONE CALLS ***TOO FUCKIN FUNNY!!***  (Read 139 times)

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
Ralphige.com made some funny ass prank calls to DJ Khaled and Scott Storch that are soooo hilarious...this shit had me rollin...especially the Scott Storch call...Storch tells him "You aint built like that" at one point(Wasn't that the name of the Timbaland diss?)...and when he tells Storch and Hulk Hogan "I'm Gregory man the fuckin Gregster you fuckin' son of a bitch" i was LMFAO...check it out so you know what im talking about...got them off of HipHopRuckus.blogspot.com and heres what they had to say about it...

"Ralphige is going to be huge because he prank calls anybody. I'd like u to peep this phone call in which he calls up DJ Khaled. Classic!!"
   http://www.zshare.net/audio/ralphige-com-attacks-dj-khaled-over-the-phone-mp3.html   

"Ralphige strikes again. Aye mane, you have got to listen to this. Awhile ago, R called up Scott Storch and accused him of bangin' Brooke Hogan. Yo, Scott get's pissed. This is seriously very, very funny.... oh, and Hulk Hogan is apart of the call as well!!!"
   http://www.zshare.net/audio/ralphige-com-prank-calls-scott-storch-mp3.html
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 09:49:18 PM by FLACO220 »
WestCoast 4 Life!!

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Re: DJ KHALED+SCOTT STORCH GET PRANK PHONE CALLS ***TOO FUCKIN FUNNY!!***
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 09:16:07 PM »
I LMAO At The Scott Storch One Good Shit,I Laughed The Most When He Told Hulk That He Bangs His Daughter
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
Re: DJ KHALED+SCOTT STORCH GET PRANK PHONE CALLS ***TOO FUCKIN FUNNY!!***
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 09:53:52 PM »
Yeah...that part is too funny...but i still love the part when he says "Im fuckin Gregory man...the fuckin Gregster you son of a bitch" I honestly couldn't do that...i would've lost my composure way more than him...cause you can kinda tell he started to laugh a little bit...but i would've totally lost it...haha...fuckin guy...gotta give it to him for keeping it going that long...and then when he tells Scott that Hulk Hogan didnt know about Gregory and Brook etc...that shit was clever and he rebounded nicely...and that he still wanted to fuck Brook and that they should all put this behind them etc...Why Scott Storch try to tell on the boy for?...thats nutz...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 10:03:11 PM by FLACO220 »
WestCoast 4 Life!!