Author Topic: Imagine if "Dogg Food" Was Released Like This [different tracklisting]  (Read 670 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Imagine if "Dogg Food" Was Released Like This [different tracklisting]
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2007, 08:13:09 AM »

WARREN G IS ON A VERSION OF LET'S PLAY HOUSE?????? Can someone hook me up/enlighten me about this situation? thanks

I think thats a good tracklist, I normally skip Bomb Azz Pussy and We All Gone Fuck so id replace those

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

F-cisco

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2007, 09:46:13 AM »
You forgot about "Just Doggin". Other than that, I like your tracklisting.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2007, 12:05:56 PM »
man "dogg food" is a classic album and it is perfect if you ask me..make your own version if you want to but i don't think that this dope album need these tracks

dogg food is perfect as is. no need for change

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2007, 02:10:08 PM »
Perfect to you niggas, but I personally get tired of some tracks so this isnt a bad modification/alternative at all. Thing is, half of these tracks were probably meant/intended for Dogg Food at some point in time.

Tha Crip

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2007, 02:34:59 PM »
true...no matter how many times i listen to "We All Gone Fuck"/Some Bomb Azz Pussy i cant get into them...especially when i know theres better dogg pound songs like Big Pimpin/what would u do/dogg pound 4 life/niggas dont give a fuck that coulda been in there place.....and the point i tried makin was WHAT IF the first time heariin the tracks i added were on Dogg Food instead of of the soundtracks, cuz imo the songs i took out were filler tracks....the songs i replaced them with are far from filler and now with this alteration i can now finally listen to this album str8 without skipping a thing  8).....im sure if this album had been put put out like this exactly...shit woulda for sure went 3 times platinum instead of 2....maybe even 4 (maybe lol) and what bugs me most is how da fuck did suge and daz decide to let Dj Pooh produce on this (since hes the only other producer on the album) and not let Dre grace some tracks....its fucked....that shouldnt of been....if "cant c us" was the first single and along with the who knows how many other dpg tracks dre produced made the cut...this shit woulda for sure gone 4 times platinum...no fuckin doubt about it...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 02:45:41 PM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2007, 02:36:40 PM »
The version with Warren G is a remix that was never put out officially IIRC. I heard one floating around on the net that was basically the remix (which was leaked in really shitty quality) put over the retail instrumental. Shit sounded dope though. Hopefully it gets leaked in good quality  8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2007, 02:38:06 PM »
needs doggz day instead of dogg pound 4 life, otherwise, shit is on point

yea, I'd keep bomb azz pussy tho as well

eastcoast timbs

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2007, 08:18:01 PM »
I think thats a good tracklist, I normally skip Bomb Azz Pussy and We All Gone Fuck so id replace those

CO-SIGN