Author Topic: About travelling Spain  (Read 242 times)

tideway

• Lil Geezy
About travelling Spain
« on: April 28, 2007, 05:41:39 PM »
I’m eager to travel to Spain but I don’t know the scene and hotels in Spain extraordinary. And I only know Spain’s travel things from costa brava spainmallorca spain and tenerife spain. If you are Spanish or you have been travelled to Spain before, any comment will be helpful. If you are also interested in learning languages I recommend you: www.aprenderidiomas.com.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: About travelling Spain
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 08:35:49 PM »
come to barcelona dude, you won't regret it. it's pretty much the coolest city i've ever been to. Amazing nightlife, crazy architecture, entertainment, the beach, cool neighborhoods, beautiful girls, and you can get cheap hostels in the center. Other places in Spain i like are Granada, Sevilla, and Zaragoza. Haven't been to the southern coast though, nor to Madrid or Basque, but i heard they're sick
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 10:33:23 PM »
I'm going to Barcelona next week. There and Cadiz. I'll be there for 4 days.
My Future Wife:

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 03:07:25 AM »
I'm probably going on a city-trip to Barcelona with a few friends at the end of June. Should be worth the money 8)

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 03:59:04 AM »
Barcelona's dope, costa del sol is pretty good 2 and most parts of tenerife are really good! U can pretty much enjoy yourself anywhere in Spain!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 04:23:02 AM »
Watch for the pick pockets in barcelona but apart from that its a great city!

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 08:53:42 AM »
I'm going to Barcelona next week. There and Cadiz. I'll be there for 4 days.

yea, tight. who are u going with, friends, family, girlfriend?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ada2007

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 10:52:50 PM »
I like nature. I like to travel all of the world. I’ve been somewhere. But most strikingly attractive place is Spain. I’ve made a Spain travel last year. I stay in a Madrid hotel around 2 weeks. I tried to make around over the whole Madrid. I could say that it is a real beautiful and modern city. But if you went to Costa del sol, you will be in another feeling. Sunshine, sandy and Blue Sea, a good relax place for the younger and older. I recommend you to choose Spain as your resort for the next holiday. I am sure you will find some uncontemplated thing.   :)

gada

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 09:44:15 PM »
Wonderful beaches are the high lights of the Spain Travel. If you want to travel to Costa Blanca, I would like to say that is a great choice. This place is one eastern coast which is the famous Spanish tour spot. I also prefer the Costa Brava.   

swangin and bangin

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 09:49:24 PM »
this thread needed a song
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vlsDPN-Tjks&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vlsDPN-Tjks&amp;autoplay=0</a>