Author Topic: New 50 Cent Interview: Talks "Curtis", BISD, DETOX, G-Unit and More!  (Read 634 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
GUnitWorld.com: Here we go guys, new interview with 50 Cent, ripped by me.

- He's recorded 2 tracks on Detox with Dre, 50 says that 'they will be hits'

- Detox will definatley be out late this year, or January next year.

- Come and Go  (Prod. by Dr. Dre) will be an official single for Curtis, calls it 'In Da Club pt.2)

- Only 3 or 4 tracks away from finishing Before I Self-Distruct. 12 tracks completed for BISD. Will be out Feburary 4th (GRODT anniversary)

- "Technically, my last studio album is a greatest hit cd, so i'm just 3 tracks away from finsihing my 'studio recording career'."

- Will start making tracks 'organically, just like Dr.Dre, Eminem'. He will still rap, but rap with no 'deadlines'.

- G-UNIT ALBUM (50, Banks, Buck, Yayo & Special appareances from the rest) COMING OUT 4TH QUARTER

Download the interview here:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/50-cent-...board-mp3.html

OR

http://rapidshare.com/files/28453734...ith_Semtex.mp3

SOURCE: http://gunitworld.com

Is kinda sucks that DETOX may be delayed a lil' more... BUT in a way there's a bright side to that:

1) They're actually recording vocals for the album so its definately coming.

2) That increses the chances for some artists to come out before DETOX. Like, STATLANTA... which will be better off coming before Dre's album.

3) Its been a long wait but I'd rather Dre make sure it lives up to his previous two albums instead of rushing it for the sake of the fans... the expectations for that record is impossible to satisfy.

Matty

Re: New 50 Cent Interview: Talks "Curtis", BISD, DETOX, G-Unit and More!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 04:13:41 PM »
50 on detox 'didn't want to be on the album cuts...the WEAK tracks' lol

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 05:26:23 PM »
- G-UNIT ALBUM (50, Banks, Buck, Yayo & Special appareances from the rest) COMING OUT 4TH QUARTER

YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSS

thisoneguy360

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 05:36:05 PM »
Hmm g unit album, Beg For Mercy was dope, hopefully they can do it again

Paul

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 06:33:29 PM »

YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSS

lol at this tit, didnt you say dogg chit sucked and they should retire, but your creaming in your pants for a g unit album ::)
funkyfreshintheflesh

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 07:55:52 PM »

YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSS

lol at this tit, didnt you say dogg chit sucked and they should retire, but your creaming in your pants for a g unit album ::)

What does DPG have too do with G-Unit. DPG is over, they sound awful, they have awful production across the board, their flows suck, and their lyrics suck. They fell off. Crack does horrible things to rappers talent.

But with G-Unit, they've always been the same, BFM is no worse or better then Buck the World, or any G-Unit release. All the G-Unit releases are consistent (consistently bad or consistently good, thats your opinion). G-Unit on the other hand, always has good production, and are entertaining. If your not going to be mind blowing, might as well be entertaining. Dogg Chitt was neither. It was the worst album I've ever heard released by a west coast artist. Awful music, worse then Doctors advocate.

Way too many Game, DPG dick riders on this forum.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 08:13:34 PM »

YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSS

LOL, sounds like you might need this :loopaper:

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 09:05:59 PM »
both links are down

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 09:39:19 PM »
wow, g-unit is actually making a comeback... i thought they were done for sure :laugh:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 03:48:44 AM »
We saw "Spider-Man 3" last week and loved it — mad action, and Tobey is hilarious! Spidey is actually from Queens — 50 Cent's home borough in New York — but the G-Unit general says he compares himself to another superhero: the Caped Crusader.

50 chatted with us last week about his third album, Curtis. "You ever seen 'Batman Begins'?" he asked. "This album is like that for me as an artist — some of the content on the record is prior to Get Rich or Die Tryin'. For the people I played it for — Eminem, Dr. Dre, journalists — they feel like the record falls somewhere between Get Rich or Die Tryin' and The Massacre because of [its] content. That's why I titled the album Curtis, because it was prior to the world knowing me as 50 Cent."

50 is especially excited about this new LP, and promises that it's even better than The Massacre.

"I left no stones unturned," he explained. "I went in the studio with pretty much everybody who I thought would provide a new creative direction for me. I worked with Kanye West, Pharrell, got music from Swizz Beatz, Will.I.Am. I wanted to see everybody, to see if they could give me something different to something I have already created. A lot of the material was good, [and] a lot of it will be shifted onto my record. I recorded the album again."

Curtis — which is due June 26 and also features Justin Timberlake, Mary J. Blige, Robin Thicke and many more guests — should not be confused with another record 50 has coming called Before I Self Destruct. Late last year, he announced that the follow-up to The Massacre would in fact be the Self Destruct project, but that album is currently on hold until 2008.

"What happened was, I recorded 18 tracks with the concept Before I Self Destruct and I moved them to the side and started again," 50 said. "It's kinda what happened to me with The Massacre; I recorded 13 tracks [for] The Massacre and put them aside. I started over; six of those 13 records ended up on Game's album. This time I put these records to the side and started a new album. Expect to see me June 26 with Curtis and in February with Before I Self Destruct."

"Straight to the Bank" is the first Curtis track to hit the streets. "The first single is like a warm-up for me right now," he said. "I just wanted to make people aware of where I am right now."

There's also a song called "Man Down," which Fif says is his favorite.

"It's a story of a man from a perspective with their back against the wall," he said. "I do it in first person, I speak like it's me. It's like, you can tell I'm not in that situation now. It's coming from a perspective that they have three strikes and they push him to ... his breaking point. I feel that I captured it better than I ever tried to capture that [feeling]." ..

http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/mixtape_monday/050107/

+

heres a lil bit info straight from the producer Down Jones himself, on dubcc forum:

u got it it close but

50 cent ft. Robin Thick Follow My Lead is produced by Tha Bizness (Dow Jones & J Hen)... its official our first major single and a good look for the west coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also All of Me feat. Mary J. Blige
Produced by Jake One

be on the lookout for the Follow My Lead video soon!!!!

for more info on us checkout myspace.com/thabiznessbeats

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 04:05:02 AM »
- He's recorded 2 tracks on Detox with Dre, 50 says that 'they will be hits'

- Detox will definatley be out late this year, or January next year.

:grumpy:

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 07:23:36 AM »
Detox will definatley be out January next year.

Okka

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 01:14:13 PM »

YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSS

What does DPG have too do with G-Unit. DPG is over, they sound awful, they have awful production across the board, their flows suck, and their lyrics

DPG>G-Unit

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2007, 01:37:29 PM »
DPG>G-Unit

Daz and Kurupt, right now, are not better then G-Unit. Buck the World is far better then Dogg Chit, Rotten Apple is far better then Cali iz Active. 5 years ago, DPG was the best duo, now their washed up. For two rappers to go from Streetz is a Mutha, and RAW to Dogg Chit and Cali iz Active, its unbelievable. Also whoever is doing Kurupts and Daz's production these days also sucks, Daz hasn't produced anything decent in 3 years.

To say right now in 2007, Kurupt and Daz are making better music then 50 Cent, MOP, Buck, Banks. It's idiotic, Kurupt and Daz ruined their careers with crack.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 02:14:20 PM »
50 on Sucker Free
http://videos.onsmash.com/v/9DlulS5K1ZFHbLkV
http://videos.onsmash.com/v/eyvcKLPIPASNYxc8

- production from a list producers (Timbo, Swizzy, Kanye, Pharrell, Will.I.Am, Dre, Em) to up and coming (Dangerous LLC, JayHen, Dj Khalil, Cannon, Jake One, Tha Bizness)
- Yayo incident, Buck
- 15 sec snippet of Amusement Park, produced by Dangerous LLC. Nothing special, chick joint.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 02:16:01 PM by Timbo the king »