Author Topic: 36 Dre-Related Facts People May Not Know About, [just finished reading his book]  (Read 1901 times)

Tha Crip

^^^
i think the song mightve already been done.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

drakeshakenbake

props for the info! Anybody got that hittman song? "hot damn"? i never heard it

wballz187

• Muthafuckin' OG
yea im gonnna have to pick this up, good lookn

oh yea, did this book mention anything about dre's "relationship" w 2pac?? 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 03:30:44 PM by wballz187 »
you couldn't drop dope shit with rocks in your culoo-crooked i

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
Bein the big fan of dre that i am i couldnt put this book down since i bought it 2 days ago and noticed some stuff i didnt know about before...figured i'd sum them up for you guys...

13. Artists on aftermath and connected to aftermath dish out 75 thousand bucks for a dre beat while outsiders have to pay 250 thousand for one.

Dang!!!!  I can see how these producers are living Phat!!
I heard from a friend, that it was so, but i didn't really believe it!!

So if Dre gives a rapper/arist four beats..then thats 250K x 4=>One Milz (i think My Math is correct) :o :o

Wonder how much other producers charge???

Thanks for the info Tha Crip!!

Blu!
i heard its like 200k for a scott storch beat..

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bein the big fan of dre that i am i couldnt put this book down since i bought it 2 days ago and noticed some stuff i didnt know about before...figured i'd sum them up for you guys...

13. Artists on aftermath and connected to aftermath dish out 75 thousand bucks for a dre beat while outsiders have to pay 250 thousand for one.

Dang!!!!  I can see how these producers are living Phat!!
I heard from a friend, that it was so, but i didn't really believe it!!

So if Dre gives a rapper/arist four beats..then thats 250K x 4=>One Milz (i think My Math is correct) :o :o

Wonder how much other producers charge???

Thanks for the info Tha Crip!!

Blu!
i heard its like 200k for a scott storch beat..

I hear Niggarachi charges a brick of weed.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
propz man some dope facts. makes you mad thinking off all the shit you missed out on, Would have thought Dre beats would be free for aftermath artists and dre would just get a cut of the album profits. If there paying for them they should be able to take them when they leave aka Brooklyn and Rakim? I'm pretty sure i've read scott storch beats go for 100k. Can anyone hook me up with the 'Hot Dam' tracks? please

Lunatic

Wow. Alot of dope facts, props 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

propz man some dope facts. makes you mad thinking off all the shit you missed out on, Would have thought Dre beats would be free for aftermath artists and dre would just get a cut of the album profits. If there paying for them they should be able to take them when they leave aka Brooklyn and Rakim? I'm pretty sure i've read scott storch beats go for 100k. Can anyone hook me up with the 'Hot Dam' tracks? please

same
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

thisoneguy360

Props man, good read

Matty

i think storch has a half price sale on at the mo and female artists get special reductions

dameons

Crip is the m.v.p. of this site........Thanks for your effort....I look for your shit on Boxden, too.

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
I don't think anyone has mentioned that Ronin Ro is not the most credible cat..................

Anyway some of this shit proly have some truth to it... i wish i could hear more sam sneed! Its a shame Dre is fuckin wack to me.... how did he waste all that talent he had on his roster at some point or the other... its fucked!!!!!!!

k1000

I hear Niggarachi charges a brick of weed.
lmao

ToOoOoN!!!

props! good read 8)