No Limit Top Dogg or Tha Last Meal?

No Limit Top Dogg
16 (35.6%)
Tha Last Meal
23 (51.1%)
Tie, I can't decide...
6 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Between Snoop's No Limit Top Dogg or Tha Last Meal", which one is your favorite?  (Read 384 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Which album do you like more between the two? I think both are tight but personally, I like Top Dogg better. I tend to skip a few tracks on Tha Last Meal, while I can listen to songs on Top Dogg back to back and I don't really get tired of them.

Note: (Pointed out by Lunatic) I meant to just put "can't decide" but I put tie with it on accident, my bad. :-X
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 06:53:35 PM by iM ThAt LoNg BeAcH PlAYa... »

Lunatic

lame option, but i went with i can't decide. Meal has the better joints, but top dogg is alot more consistent.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
Top Dogg

d-nice

Last Meal. It has better beats, almost the whole album mixed by Dr. Dre and Snoop stepped up lyrically on that one.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
lame option, but i went with i can't decide. Meal has the better joints, but top dogg is alot more consistent.
^Yeah I agree that Meal has the better production, with more Battlecat, Meech, & Dre. I just can't get into Tha Last Meal as much. I don't hate it, it just doesn't really grab me as much as Top Dogg. I dig "Stacey Adams" from Meal though, that song is the shit.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Man I'd have to go back and give both a few good spins but off the top of my head I would have to say I liked Last Meal better.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
top dogg....more consistent..dope ass tracks like buck em, Trust me , 6 bedtime stories, B please, dont tell
last meal got a few classic tracks too ..but i never really listen to the  rest of the album

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
i thought last meal was better but i love the song bitch please on no limit top dogg

Tha Crip

Tha Last Meal for me....i can listen to more songs on that album then i can on Top Dogg...plus with dre mixing alot more on last meal....it really made some songs more listenable, im skipping alot tracks on Top Dogg when i check it out from time to time.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 07:38:14 PM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Thats a hard ass question but problaby last meal just cuz it has more kokaine even tho i love top dogg

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
I never really cared for Top Dogg other than the 3 Dre tracks and In Luv With A Thug.  Tha Last Meal I can listen to all the way through except for 2 tracks.  To me Last Meal is Snoops second best album after Doggystyle.

Invincible

I only feel the Dre productions and nothing else on Topp Dogg. Bitch please is a bangin song. Last Meal has a better feel to it and its got that Dre feel all over the album where as Topp Dogg has that DGITBSNTBT feel on it and that album is shocking. So my vote goes to Last meal.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Topp Dogg.  I don't even have to think hard about it.  The Internet mad overrates Last Meal.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Al Bundy

Top Dogg

Okka

voted: NL Top Dogg

Doggystyle>NL Top Dogg>Tha Last Meal