Author Topic: 50 Cent Shitted on Buck on MTV SUCKER FREE  (Read 612 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
50 Cent Shitted on Buck on MTV SUCKER FREE
« on: May 02, 2007, 04:00:07 AM »
they were talking about the buck situation.  and he basically said he and buck had a conversation and buck was wrong and he shouldnt have said what he said, and was sorry.

LOL,,., for real.. i hope buck leaves g unit.   even if thats true, why would u go on tv and say it like that?  thats prick-like maneuvers.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent Shitted on Buck on MTV SUCKER FREE
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 04:04:02 AM »
is it just me or does all this shit seem staged?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 04:26:54 AM »
What you talking about ? He said everything is cool, theyre going to that boxing match together. He cleared up the situation on several interviews.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 06:08:30 AM »
he basically said he and buck had a conversation

Is that your defenition of shitting over someone?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 10:56:30 AM »
Everyting is good between them...just watch

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 11:04:07 AM »

He ment how 50 Cent went on Sucker Free and said that Buck admitted fault to everything.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 12:30:58 PM »
LOL,,., for real.. i hope buck leaves g unit.   even if thats true, why would u go on tv and say it like that?  thats prick-like maneuvers.

If you were Buck, would you leave? Fuck no. When someone makes your career, gets you signed to a label, gets you rich, helps you go plat, and puts you on albums like BFM, GRODT, etc. YOU DON'T FUCKING LEAVE OVER A MISUNDERSTANDING. A lot of people have no concept of loyalty. When someone goes out of their way to make you a millionaire, you should go out of your way to repay that person anyway you can.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 06:43:16 PM »

He ment how 50 Cent went on Sucker Free and said that Buck admitted fault to everything.

^^^^   That is fuckin gay..  I would never do that with my friend.  I would keep that shit to ourselves, and not tell the story...  Just say everything is cool now...  No need to take Buck down on a TV show.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 09:19:52 PM »

^^^^   That is fuckin gay..  I would never do that with my friend.  I would keep that shit to ourselves, and not tell the story...  Just say everything is cool now...  No need to take Buck down on a TV show.

Well there's 50 for you..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 10:39:44 PM »
I like Buck but he's too much of a fuckin yes man. Listen to his interviews, they're all like 'yeah I'm a real nigga bruh, me and 50 get along so well cuz we're both real niggas bruh, if 50 tell me to get a nigga I'm a get him bruh'. Just leave Buck.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 11:01:18 PM »
I like Buck but he's too much of a fuckin yes man. Listen to his interviews, they're all like 'yeah I'm a real nigga bruh, me and 50 get along so well cuz we're both real niggas bruh, if 50 tell me to get a nigga I'm a get him bruh'. Just leave Buck.

If he leaves, his career is fucked, just like The Game is now.

rayallen0

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 11:37:11 PM »
wtf no he didnt are u high?and so what he said what the conversation was about. ppl when they get mad like to prove to everybody there right

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 12:04:26 AM »

I dont think 50 or gunit has much of a career left either.. How much did Buck's last album sell? I think DA sold more than BTW.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 11:02:52 AM »

Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Olivia, and Buck all stayed and none of them sold more than Game on either albums  :-*
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2007, 11:25:34 AM »

Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Olivia, and Buck all stayed and none of them sold more than Game on either albums  :-*

exactly^^ and with the buck thing he is too much of a yes man, he came out here to seattle the other day and was on the radio talkin about how good him and fitty was. and how good tony yayo album was because it went gold. and starts talking about how hard it is in the industry these days. it just sounded like he was tryin to make up excuses about there low albums sales.