Author Topic: T.I., 50 Cent and Ja Rule all dropping on June 26th  (Read 831 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Narrator

Re: T.I., 50 Cent and Ja Rule all dropping on June 26th
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2007, 07:56:56 AM »
why do record sales mean anything???? iv been hanging for commons new album and i dont care if it sells nothin' aslong as the music is good........

I don't know, ask the Dipset groupies.  They're the ones who are so insecure about Dipset's sales that they have to edit Wikipedia to make them look like they're selling Gold and Platinum all the time when that's not the case.

rik

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2007, 09:03:41 AM »
You know what's even funnier? I didn't even name anybody in the cult and they knew who I was talking about.

Well smartass, since theres like 2,3 fans of 50 Cent on this board, you'd have to be a retard not to know who it was aimed at  :-*

You mad? And there is more than 2 or 3 fans they just don't dick ride like you and that other girl. You knew who it was aimed it cus it's true.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 09:17:09 AM by Rik »

rik

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2007, 09:05:40 AM »
"Does he have any tracks with The Game on it, dissing 50".

Oh my bad, he might have a track with Game dissing 50. Sounds like the most fantastic, most anticipated thing in hip hop. A Game Ja diss... damn hommie. We'd never expect something as revolutionary as that. I'm taking the bus to get that one!  ::)

Damn girl, go change your kotex.

Nothing more pathetic then personally attacking someone on the internet, eh junior. Try doing something more useful with your time. Thanks kid.

Yeah there is, dick riding a guy you never met, and doesn't give a fuck about you, every chance you get. And I see you still haven't changed your tampon. Better get that done.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 09:17:33 AM by Rik »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2007, 10:17:25 AM »
You know what's even funnier? I didn't even name anybody in the cult and they knew who I was talking about.

Well smartass, since theres like 2,3 fans of 50 Cent on this board, you'd have to be a retard not to know who it was aimed at  :-*

You mad? And there is more than 2 or 3 fans they just don't dick ride like you and that other girl. You knew who it was aimed it cus it's true.

You mad ?

Show me one post where I dickride anybody

rik

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2007, 10:29:48 AM »

I'm not gonna waste my time going through post to prove what's already been proven. Half the mufuckas on this site know your dick ride 50.

You mad ?

I'm not gonna waste my time going through post to prove what's already been proven. Half the mufuckas on this site know your dick ride 50 or any other artist you like i.e. Timbo. The way you defend everything they do. And get butthurt and start throwing dumb ass statements when someone doesn't like their shit.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 10:31:42 AM by Rik »

Elevz

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2007, 10:36:30 AM »
Now that that's settled... Free post? ;)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2007, 10:48:45 AM »

I'm not gonna waste my time going through post to prove what's already been proven. Half the mufuckas on this site know your dick ride 50.

You mad ?

I'm not gonna waste my time going through post to prove what's already been proven. Half the mufuckas on this site know your dick ride 50 or any other artist you like i.e. Timbo. The way you defend everything they do. And get butthurt and start throwing dumb ass statements when someone doesn't like their shit.

Show me a post of where I dickride 50 or shut up.

rik

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2007, 10:50:50 AM »

You mad ?

Show me a post of where I dickride 50 or shut up.

Truth hurts huh?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2007, 10:56:50 AM »
Thats the whole point get it ? Define truth and we'll see whats up  :laugh:

rik

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2007, 10:57:49 AM »
You mad?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2007, 11:00:20 AM »
Mad ? Im in a great mood actually, just found out I dont have to write 2 exams and Im about to go out.

Thanks for asking though.

rik

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2007, 11:02:20 AM »
Unless the exams are on what 50's dick looks like you better get some studying done.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2007, 11:05:31 AM »
And Im suppose to be mad ? He he, do yourself a favor and stop posting, youre embarassing yourself.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2007, 11:15:04 AM »
lets be friends!

*sings*kumbayah my lord kumbayah