Author Topic: Black Hand Ent. Announces Management Deal With Foxy Brown  (Read 63 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Black Hand Entertainment is proud to announce a management deal with Brooklyn bred, multi-platinum artist, Foxy Brown. Brown is currently putting the finishing touches on her fourth major label release entitled Black Roses. Foxy Brown is one of the most controversial female rapper of the decade, not only was she nominated for a Grammy, but also has multi-platinum sales worldwide. She is quietly gearing up for the campaign of her life, and has been doing selected appearances.
Brown is coming back from a high tech operation which restored her hearing. When asked about Black Hand as a management home, Brown said, "I needed to connect with a person who understood my struggle completely from where I came to where I traveled today. Chaz is an aggressive businessman who has overcome adversity and roadblocks his entire life, I need a person who can relate to real struggle and who has experience in moving beyond at the most difficult times."

While prepping for her major release (Black Roses) Brown will release a street album as a prelude. Brown will be doing a promo tour to let her fans know she is back with a vengeance and a new partnership. Chaz Williams, Black Hand CEO, had this to say, "I think Foxy is an incredible talent and one of the fiercest female MC's of all time. Her skills and work ethic are undeniable and she has a determination to succeed that I respect. Her focus is keen, and her music speaks for itself. With the return of her hearing, I think she will have the greatest comeback story since Mimi".

Source: www.yoraps.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

KURUPTION-81

Re: Black Hand Ent. Announces Management Deal With Foxy Brown
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 05:39:42 PM »
isnt black hand grafhs imprint ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Black Hand Ent. Announces Management Deal With Foxy Brown
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 08:29:11 AM »
Yea, it is
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com