Author Topic: Whats up with Spice 1??  (Read 206 times)

98 BJB

• Lil Geezy
Whats up with Spice 1??
« on: January 14, 2008, 07:00:26 AM »
My nigga Spice get shot and nobody aint said shit about how he doin now. Anybody know whats up with Spice 1? And did they catch the bitch that shot him?

Deep East oakland 9800 Brookfield
Respect it or Accept It cause you aint gone check it

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Whats up with Spice 1??
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 07:08:27 AM »
Good question, 98. I don't think he's out of the hospital yet. And no, they haven't caught the junky who shot Spice yet...

The Black Bossalini

• 'G'
  • SHE'S ALL I GOT, SHE'S A GANGSTA!!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 07:24:47 AM »
i think he planin a new album, i think. he recently aded twista on myspace. who knos he mite hav done a trak wit him already

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 07:25:54 AM »
My nigga Spice get shot and nobody aint said shit about how he doin now. Anybody know whats up with Spice 1? And did they catch the bitch that shot him?

no

and hes ok i hear
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chad

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 08:10:09 AM »
Spice is recovering...he had to go back in to treat a lung infection caused from the incident...but he's doing good...just "taking a bunch of pills and shit.."....he said he'd holl aat me for the interview when he's ready.....
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 10:23:30 AM »
Spice is recovering...he had to go back in to treat a lung infection caused from the incident...but he's doing good...just "taking a bunch of pills and shit.."....he said he'd holl aat me for the interview when he's ready.....

propz on the info  8)

can't wait for Spice's new album

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 10:36:03 AM »

propz on the info

98 BJB

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 12:07:16 PM »

I appreciate the info. Stay up Spice.

Deep East oakland 9800 Brookfield
Respect it or Accept It cause you aint gone check it

Str8 Ridah

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 01:12:25 PM »
Thanks for the info noncentz.  After the incident, this is the only news I've heard on his situation, so I'm glad he's aight.  Get well soon bossalini!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 01:30:49 PM »
Thanks for the info noncentz.  After the incident, this is the only news I've heard on his situation, so I'm glad he's aight.  Get well soon bossalini!

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 02:22:46 PM »
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill