Author Topic: WHAT U THINK ABOUT SPIDER LOC'S NEW HIT TRACC.IM JUST ASKIN ON YOUTUBE ITS HEAT  (Read 631 times)

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
what's the song called?

The name of the track is called Just Askin

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
what's the song called?

The Fridge in the Kitchen i think, he talks about The objects in his house where they placed, like bed and Fridge.....

Sounds like he's trying to sell the house.

No Teflon

^^^He cant, its not his, he is renting, morgage.....Spider loc dont own any property, maybe a few 1 dollar notes, Fake Chain, Same ring he had for 4 years, Same watch....and the Worst thin is that he dont own any skills...

Black Wall Street u dumb son of a bitch.......

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
^^^He cant, its not his, he is renting, morgage.....Spider loc dont own any property, maybe a few 1 dollar notes, Fake Chain, Same ring he had for 4 years, Same watch....and the Worst thin is that he dont own any skills...

Black Wall Street u dumb son of a bitch.......

LOL yeah Im convinced you are a little White boy. Niggas dont claim shit they not apart of Black Wall Street? LOL get the fuck outta here The Game wont acknowledge your lame ass because you groupie him on a message board.

No Teflon

^^^We Threw up W's and Yelled BWS, had BWS clothes Onstage with Game when he did One Blood and Game seemed to enjoy people repping his Shit...U just mad that A west Coast nigga getting same exposure as G unit had in 2003, becoz no other West Coast Nigga has ever had people following him and repping what he repped, only Dude that did that big was 2pac with Thug Life, i remember people yelling thug life everywhere, all races and ages..U MAD?

U just mad that Washed up shits like Regime, DPG, and all them never reached out to everybdys heart with their music...How u expect people to like ur music with "GANGSTA-GANGSTA" washed up rhymes thru the whole CD.

Black Wall Street nigga,watch the Game drop LAX and Go around the world again on Tour, and i will on 3-4 shows in USA, wearing BWS just like other thousands of people..And u will be the one staying on the Internet, becoz when u are a fan of spider joke, U dont even need to get outta the house, coz there are no CD's in stores, there are no Mixtapes, there are n shows, no appearances on TRL or anywhere...

Youtube banger tell me how my clip taste!!!! haha!

Keep on E banging!

motormule

• Lil Geezy
^^^We Threw up W's and Yelled BWS, had BWS clothes Onstage with Game when he did One Blood and Game seemed to enjoy people repping his Shit...U just mad that A west Coast nigga getting same exposure as G unit had in 2003, becoz no other West Coast Nigga has ever had people following him and repping what he repped, only Dude that did that big was 2pac with Thug Life, i remember people yelling thug life everywhere, all races and ages..U MAD?

U just mad that Washed up shits like Regime, DPG, and all them never reached out to everybdys heart with their music...How u expect people to like ur music with "GANGSTA-GANGSTA" washed up rhymes thru the whole CD.

Black Wall Street nigga,watch the Game drop LAX and Go around the world again on Tour, and i will on 3-4 shows in USA, wearing BWS just like other thousands of people..And u will be the one staying on the Internet, becoz when u are a fan of spider joke, U dont even need to get outta the house, coz there are no CD's in stores, there are no Mixtapes, there are n shows, no appearances on TRL or anywhere...

Keep on E banging!

props on most of that.. game is one af the best rapper and spider is one of the worst.. i like some of his hooks tho, but he never gonna sell anything!!

crash

Keep on E banging!
You Burnt Out, keep dreamin'

No Teflon

Shut the fuck up hoe, ^^^^^...Dreaming? were u @ power House? NO, u know why? Coz u aint got no fans u hoe ass nigga, u just dont know shit...

Keep dreaming, u make no Money from Music at all, coz u suck, pathetic Fuking Loser

ThaRealSupreme

Shut the fuck up hoe, ^^^^^...Dreaming? were u @ power House? NO, u know why? Coz u aint got no fans u hoe ass nigga, u just dont know shit...

Keep dreaming, u make no Money from Music at all, coz u suck, pathetic Fuking Loser

I'm willing to bet that your family as well as other people talks to you and about you in the same negative way so you come on this board to let your anger and frustration out. You need to go on Dr.Phil's forum and vent but in the meantime Don't go shootin' up no schools or malls. I guess if you're going to hate then hate hard but damn u got issues
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Al Bundy

shit was garbage.

crash

Ha Hahaha Ha ..... all the way to the ....oh you don't know about that

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG

Keep on E banging!

LOL ok Fun Boy did you bust a nut and offer to let Game tea bag you too?

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG

I'm willing to bet that your family as well as other people talks to you and about you in the same negative way so you come on this board to let your anger and frustration out. You need to go on Dr.Phil's forum and vent but in the meantime Don't go shootin' up no schools or malls. I guess if you're going to hate then hate hard but damn u got issues

LOL he say its his job to humilate Spider as if that nigga care about this little dude. Shit if I was this little White boy I feel humilated just waking up each day. ;D