Author Topic: Fuck Steve Nash  (Read 1132 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: Fuck Steve Nash
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2007, 10:31:16 PM »
Tony Parker>Steve Nash

You just cemented your status as a dumbass with that post.  That is almost as bad as you calling the Lakers an elite team or saying that your opinion is more valid than everyone elses.

For real dude...put the Cheetos down, put some clothes on, turn off your tv and go outside.

Yea, and you have TREMENDOUS credibility...Put down that ESPN magazine, son. Nash is an overrated player. He's good, but not an all-time great the way he's made out to be. Tony Parker knows how to play both ends of the court and is the floor general of the best team in the league. He also is capable of winning a championship and leading the league in fg% as a point guard. Did I mention he plays defense? Parker>Nash. Charles Barkely's credibility>>>>>hisairness's.

Looks like I hit a nerve...great comeback with the ESPN bit...dickwad.

Look cock, I've never said my opinion was more valid than anyones, that title belongs to you.  I don't blow smoke out of my ass, that belongs to you.  I don't feel the need to quote everybody that has an opinion so my post count can grow, that's you. 

You saying Parker is better than Nash is ridiculous.  I'm a Spurs fan and I think Parker is a good player but if given the choice, I'd much rather have Nash. 

And by the way, I damn near fell out of my chair when I read you saying the Spurs were the best team in the league.  I thought the Lakers were...

You really should do everyone a favor.  Go into your mom's pimps closet and find his gun.  Put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.  You would really make things better for everybody else.  Ya know, Lakers post would be cut by 98%, we wouldn't have to put you in your place with every post you make, and the spread of Herpes in your neighborhood would drop off significantly. 

Here's two things:  1) A kleenex to go wipe your tears and 2) a wet napkin to clean the cheetos off your keyboard.

Parker's left nut>>>>NIK

Why the hell do you keep talking about Cheetos? And calling me cock and talking about "pimp closets"? LOL. Then you have the audacity to say YOU "struck a nerve". Before Nash landed in D'Antoni's system, nobody would even dare mention Paker and Nash in the same class...You say I need a cleenex, but it's obvious who's the one getting butthurt over my opinions.
what?  you're crazy man, when Nash was with Dallas he was still better than Parker IMO....Too bad Dallas didnt extend his contract, they could have been champs by now.

Jason Terry is better for Dallas' system, considering Avery is very high on defense...

Mhm...that system worked wonders for them against Golden State.

Dirk was the problem.

LOL, one player was not the difference in that series if you watched. The Mavs aren't the Lakers, they try to use this thing called teamwork.

LOL@the triangle offense not being designed for teammwork. Almost as dumb as you not realizing Dirk let his team down.

What triangle offense? The Lakers didn't use that in the playoffs, the players aren't good enough brosheph. And that "triangle offense" sure got Kobe's teammates involved successfully right?
Dirk did let his team down, but there are 4 other players on the court that should have stepped it up. Instead of just looking at stats and listening to analysts, watch the game.

LOL@me listening to analysts. Dirk is the one who failed his team, they didn't fail him. He had a team built around him, and he just went cold, destroying the chances they had of winning. Lakers run a triangle offense, genius. Just because most of the players don't know how to execute it the right way doesn't mean it's not what they're playing...Kobe has mastered the system, he won 3 championships in it with the correct players...PeACe

You put way too much on individual players kiddo. Josh Howard is an all-star and he didn't play that way, Terry didn't play well, Stackhouse was inconsistent, and the Mavs other big men didn't play well either. You can't accept that GS just beat them flat out huh?

Kobe himself didn't win 3 rings, the Lakers TEAM did, Kobe don't have 36 rings bro. And what's the point of playing triangle offense if your team can't execute it, that's almost as dumb as the other shit you post on here.

The team can execute it, doesn't mean they're gunna do it to perfection, smart guy. Phil Jackson says it takes 2 years to fully learn and understand the offense. And just face it, Dirk had a mental breakdown. His team depends on him to lead the way. That's why the Mavs lost. Don Nelson got in Dirk's head...This is KNOWN, "kiddo".

Wrong again boy-o. Why won't you aknowledge that Dirk plays on a team where he has 4 other players with him? The whole team failed, and GS was too fast for Dallas, this is KNOWN kiddo.

And talk about, not executing to perfection, the Lakers didn't execute it at all.

So if Dirk has all the firepower to back him, and he's the leader of the team, AND he's not to blame that the Mavs lost, then how the FUCK is Kobe to blame when he has way less of a supporting cast? Concentrate on making sense, instead of making gay remarks, like "boy-o". :D

Because Kobe accounts for damn probably more than 50% of LA's offense, Dirk doesn't shoot as much.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2007, 10:54:06 AM »
Tony Parker>Steve Nash

You just cemented your status as a dumbass with that post.  That is almost as bad as you calling the Lakers an elite team or saying that your opinion is more valid than everyone elses.

For real dude...put the Cheetos down, put some clothes on, turn off your tv and go outside.

Yea, and you have TREMENDOUS credibility...Put down that ESPN magazine, son. Nash is an overrated player. He's good, but not an all-time great the way he's made out to be. Tony Parker knows how to play both ends of the court and is the floor general of the best team in the league. He also is capable of winning a championship and leading the league in fg% as a point guard. Did I mention he plays defense? Parker>Nash. Charles Barkely's credibility>>>>>hisairness's.

Look cock, I've never said my opinion was more valid than anyones, that title belongs to you.  I don't blow smoke out of my ass, that belongs to you.  I don't feel the need to quote everybody that has an opinion so my post count can grow, that's you. 

You saying Parker is better than Nash is ridiculous.  I'm a Spurs fan and I think Parker is a good player but if given the choice, I'd much rather have Nash. 

And by the way, I damn near fell out of my chair when I read you saying the Spurs were the best team in the league.  I thought the Lakers were...

You really should do everyone a favor.  Go into your mom's pimps closet and find his gun.  Put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.  You would really make things better for everybody else.  Ya know, Lakers post would be cut by 98%, we wouldn't have to put you in your place with every post you make, and the spread of Herpes in your neighborhood would drop off significantly. 

Here's two things:  1) A kleenex to go wipe your tears and 2) a wet napkin to clean the cheetos off your keyboard.

Parker's left nut>>>>NIK

Why the hell do you keep talking about Cheetos? And calling me cock and talking about "pimp closets"? LOL. Then you have the audacity to say YOU "struck a nerve". Before Nash landed in D'Antoni's system, nobody would even dare mention Paker and Nash in the same class...You say I need a cleenex, but it's obvious who's the one getting butthurt over my opinions.
what?  you're crazy man, when Nash was with Dallas he was still better than Parker IMO....Too bad Dallas didnt extend his contract, they could have been champs by now.

Jason Terry is better for Dallas' system, considering Avery is very high on defense...

Mhm...that system worked wonders for them against Golden State.

Dirk was the problem.

LOL, one player was not the difference in that series if you watched. The Mavs aren't the Lakers, they try to use this thing called teamwork.

LOL@the triangle offense not being designed for teammwork. Almost as dumb as you not realizing Dirk let his team down.

What triangle offense? The Lakers didn't use that in the playoffs, the players aren't good enough brosheph. And that "triangle offense" sure got Kobe's teammates involved successfully right?
Dirk did let his team down, but there are 4 other players on the court that should have stepped it up. Instead of just looking at stats and listening to analysts, watch the game.

LOL@me listening to analysts. Dirk is the one who failed his team, they didn't fail him. He had a team built around him, and he just went cold, destroying the chances they had of winning. Lakers run a triangle offense, genius. Just because most of the players don't know how to execute it the right way doesn't mean it's not what they're playing...Kobe has mastered the system, he won 3 championships in it with the correct players...PeACe

You put way too much on individual players kiddo. Josh Howard is an all-star and he didn't play that way, Terry didn't play well, Stackhouse was inconsistent, and the Mavs other big men didn't play well either. You can't accept that GS just beat them flat out huh?

Kobe himself didn't win 3 rings, the Lakers TEAM did, Kobe don't have 36 rings bro. And what's the point of playing triangle offense if your team can't execute it, that's almost as dumb as the other shit you post on here.

The team can execute it, doesn't mean they're gunna do it to perfection, smart guy. Phil Jackson says it takes 2 years to fully learn and understand the offense. And just face it, Dirk had a mental breakdown. His team depends on him to lead the way. That's why the Mavs lost. Don Nelson got in Dirk's head...This is KNOWN, "kiddo".

Wrong again boy-o. Why won't you aknowledge that Dirk plays on a team where he has 4 other players with him? The whole team failed, and GS was too fast for Dallas, this is KNOWN kiddo.

And talk about, not executing to perfection, the Lakers didn't execute it at all.

So if Dirk has all the firepower to back him, and he's the leader of the team, AND he's not to blame that the Mavs lost, then how the FUCK is Kobe to blame when he has way less of a supporting cast? Concentrate on making sense, instead of making gay remarks, like "boy-o". :D

Because Kobe accounts for damn probably more than 50% of LA's offense, Dirk doesn't shoot as much.

Kobe attempts 3 more field goals a game than Dirk...Dirk let his team down. Kobe's team let him down. It's a huge difference...PeACe

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2007, 10:55:10 AM »
Do you know what delusion is?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2007, 11:32:41 AM »
No, but I know what a nerdy ass moron is. And you're the epitome.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2007, 11:48:09 AM »
No, but I know what a nerdy ass moron is. And you're the epitome.

Sicne you don't know: delusion=a false belief or opinion and buddy, you got delusions of granduer like a muthafucka!

Damn, but I forgot that your a cool kid, and everyone here has the upmost respect for you. 1000 apologies kiddo.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2007, 02:20:34 PM »
 8)

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2007, 02:53:55 PM »
Tony Parker>Steve Nash

Parker's left nut>>>>NIK

Nobody but you ever mentions Parker and Nash in the same sentence.  You are just a tool. 

You get your feelings hurt anytime anybody says anything to negate the bullshit that you just typed.  Why else would you have a fucking post in every goddamned topic?  You quote everyone and then spout out some more shit.  This is followed by you getting punked again.  Tears follow and you throw up more shit for us to read.  It's funny and yet sad at the same time.

When I picture you, I think of an overweight thirteen year old kid whose only basketball experience came at the YMCA during the Senior Citizens Wheelchair tournament.  I'm sure the guys felt sorry for the "fat fuck with the melted ice cream all over his Kobe Bryant jersey" and decided to let you play.  After you got your shit stuffed time and time again by geriatrics in wheelchairs you decided you'd had enough so you went home, chowed on some ding-dongs and started posting about your Lakers. 

Damn...if only your mom had put you team sports as a small child instead of hiding coke in your diapers so her pimp wouldn't find it, we'd never have to listen to your constant bullshit...

And seriously man, try the gun thing...it'll work great for you.

NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2007, 03:54:18 PM »
^You either have a cracked out imagination or are describing your childhood. That was way too detailed, bro...Tony Parker was an MVP candidate last year, douchebag.

teecee

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2007, 04:45:02 PM »
^You either have a cracked out imagination or are describing your childhood. That was way too detailed, bro...Tony Parker was an MVP candidate last year, douchebag.

Only because of the media, because he plays with Duncan, and because of Pop's offense.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2007, 05:25:34 PM »

Only because of the media, because he plays with Duncan, and because of Pop's offense.

Exactly.  Watch a Spurs game...not just a highlight reel...and you will see that Parker is a very good point guard but he makes too many mistakes.

And don't comeback with "I actually watch games" or "I was giving Kobe a handjob during games 1 and 2 and he said Parker was better than Nash" or any of your other bullshit.  You don't know what you're talking about.  Shh.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2007, 05:44:56 PM »
^That's why you've been able to come up with legit arguments, correct? LOL. Come on now...How is Parker not on Nash's level? Dude has rings, he's one of the best offensive small guys in the league, and the most efficient. On top of that, unlike Nash, he plays both ends of the court...Even the media, who is known to ride Nash's dick more than all of Canada combined, wouldn't say it's absurd to compare Nash and Parker...Nash is not a top player in the league IMO. Get over it. I've made valid points. If you wanna counter my points with points of your own, go ahead...But I'll stick to believing Nash did not transform into an MVP caliber player at the age of 31 due to a trade into a system which made Boris Diaw's stats look like he was woth $10 million a year... :-X

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2007, 06:06:19 PM »

And don't comeback with "I actually watch games" or "I was giving Kobe a handjob during games 1 and 2 and he said Parker was better than Nash" or any of your other bullshit.  You don't know what you're talking about.  Shh.

ROFL on point.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2007, 06:27:48 PM »

ROFL on point.

Is it just me or does he just bring fucking drama in every thread?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2007, 06:31:20 PM »
^^Is it me, or people getting butthurt over opinions...I'd say the latter. :D

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2007, 06:38:00 PM »
^That's why you've been able to come up with legit arguments, correct? LOL. Come on now...How is Parker not on Nash's level? Dude has rings, he's one of the best offensive small guys in the league, and the most efficient. On top of that, unlike Nash, he plays both ends of the court...Even the media, who is known to ride Nash's dick more than all of Canada combined, wouldn't say it's absurd to compare Nash and Parker...Nash is not a top player in the league IMO. Get over it. I've made valid points. If you wanna counter my points with points of your own, go ahead...But I'll stick to believing Nash did not transform into an MVP caliber player at the age of 31 due to a trade into a system which made Boris Diaw's stats look like he was woth $10 million a year... :-X

Again, shh.

Parker isn't the reason the Spurs won any titles.  A few years ago the Spurs pursued Jason Kidd...and they already had Tony Parker...that should say something.

Your opinions don't matter because you take what the guys on PTI or Around the Horn say and mix it together to make your valid opinions. 

Parker shows signs of greatness, but lacks consistency.  Sometimes he just disappears when the Spurs need him...but you wouldn't see that from Sportscenter, so you wouldn't know.

Nash's defense is weak, but his offense is more powerful than Parkers by far.  Besides, Parker has two guys backing him that some may say are pretty good at defense, Bowen and Duncan.  Now, I know these two guys are no Lamar Odom or Smush Parker, but they can hold there own on defense.  **Because you are a moron, I will tell you I am being sarcastic, this will stop any confusion on your part**

And speaking about rings, you take Duncan away from the Spurs they barely make the playoffs, if they make it all...

The first title:  Duncan and Robinson
The second title:  Duncan with help from his supporting cast
The third title:  See above

Parker isn't considered a top tier PG by anybody...except of course, you.

Billups, Kidd, Nash are the top three PG's in the league.  Everybody in the league would take these three above Parker.

And, as is your fashion, let's take a look at stats...

PPG
Nash/Parker - 18.6

FG Pct
Nash - 53.2
Parker - 52.0

3 PT
Nash - 45.5
Parker - 39.5

FT
Nash - 89.9
Parker - 78.3

Ast