Author Topic: Fuck Steve Nash  (Read 1136 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fuck Steve Nash
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2007, 06:43:36 PM »
^That's why you've been able to come up with legit arguments, correct? LOL. Come on now...How is Parker not on Nash's level? Dude has rings, he's one of the best offensive small guys in the league, and the most efficient. On top of that, unlike Nash, he plays both ends of the court...Even the media, who is known to ride Nash's dick more than all of Canada combined, wouldn't say it's absurd to compare Nash and Parker...Nash is not a top player in the league IMO. Get over it. I've made valid points. If you wanna counter my points with points of your own, go ahead...But I'll stick to believing Nash did not transform into an MVP caliber player at the age of 31 due to a trade into a system which made Boris Diaw's stats look like he was woth $10 million a year... :-X

Again, shh.

Parker isn't the reason the Spurs won any titles.  A few years ago the Spurs pursued Jason Kidd...and they already had Tony Parker...that should say something.

Your opinions don't matter because you take what the guys on PTI or Around the Horn say and mix it together to make your valid opinions. 

Parker shows signs of greatness, but lacks consistency.  Sometimes he just disappears when the Spurs need him...but you wouldn't see that from Sportscenter, so you wouldn't know.

Nash's defense is weak, but his offense is more powerful than Parkers by far.  Besides, Parker has two guys backing him that some may say are pretty good at defense, Bowen and Duncan.  Now, I know these two guys are no Lamar Odom or Smush Parker, but they can hold there own on defense.  **Because you are a moron, I will tell you I am being sarcastic, this will stop any confusion on your part**

And speaking about rings, you take Duncan away from the Spurs they barely make the playoffs, if they make it all...

The first title:  Duncan and Robinson
The second title:  Duncan with help from his supporting cast
The third title:  See above

Parker isn't considered a top tier PG by anybody...except of course, you.

Billups, Kidd, Nash are the top three PG's in the league.  Everybody in the league would take these three above Parker.

And, as is your fashion, let's take a look at stats...

PPG
Nash/Parker - 18.6

FG Pct
Nash - 53.2
Parker - 52.0

3 PT
Nash - 45.5
Parker - 39.5

FT
Nash - 89.9
Parker - 78.3

Ast
Nash - 11.6
Parker - 5.5

PLANT

« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2007, 06:51:14 PM »
LMAO!  Its a wrap! hahaha

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2007, 07:25:34 PM »
Hahaha, that was a good one.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2007, 10:54:46 PM »
The fact that you claim that I'm the only one considering Tony Parker a top-notch point guard when he was an MVP candidate shows how pathetic you and all the other Nash dickriders really are.

You know what stat you conveniently forgot to add?

Steve Nash: 3.8 turnovers per game

Tony Parker: 2.5 turnovers per game

This is due to Phoenix's system, which along with inflating stats, inflates turnovers. Defense wins championships. Organized basketball is where it's at. Steve Nash would never be able to run Popovich's system...Parker>Nash. Stop getting butt-hurt, Canadians.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 11:03:42 PM by Now_I_Know »

teecee

« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2007, 12:30:28 AM »
^That's why you've been able to come up with legit arguments, correct? LOL. Come on now...How is Parker not on Nash's level? Dude has rings, he's one of the best offensive small guys in the league, and the most efficient. On top of that, unlike Nash, he plays both ends of the court...Even the media, who is known to ride Nash's dick more than all of Canada combined, wouldn't say it's absurd to compare Nash and Parker...Nash is not a top player in the league IMO. Get over it. I've made valid points. If you wanna counter my points with points of your own, go ahead...But I'll stick to believing Nash did not transform into an MVP caliber player at the age of 31 due to a trade into a system which made Boris Diaw's stats look like he was woth $10 million a year... :-X

Here's the thing:  It is NOT about what you "believe", get it?  Who care if you refuse to believe Nash got better.  And did you watch him in Dallas before he was traded.  Obviously he had improved being that Phoenix ( a team who traded him for nothing early in his career) threw a shitload of money at him. 

As for the turnovers, its not about how many turnovers, its about ASSIST TO TURNOVER RATIO.  Even you must know that Nik. 

Aprox:
Nash-  3 to 1

Parker  2 to 1

HUGE DIFFERENCE. 

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2007, 05:57:21 AM »

Here's the thing:  It is NOT about what you "believe", get it?  Who care if you refuse to believe Nash got better.  And did you watch him in Dallas before he was traded.  Obviously he had improved being that Phoenix ( a team who traded him for nothing early in his career) threw a shitload of money at him. 

As for the turnovers, its not about how many turnovers, its about ASSIST TO TURNOVER RATIO.  Even you must know that Nik. 

Aprox:
Nash-  3 to 1

Parker  2 to 1

HUGE DIFFERENCE. 

Damn...you got punked again.

You keep tossing your bullshit out there and everybody is knocking it right out of the park.

NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2007, 10:26:09 AM »

Aprox:
Nash-  3 to 1

Parker  2 to 1

HUGE DIFFERENCE. 

The thing is, he DIDN'T improve. HE WAS 31! He got traded into a system that suited his game better. One where he can run, run, run, dribble, pass, and shoot, without running any real set plays. The media and people who can't see past stats are the ones fooled into thinking he's suddenly an all-time great now...And the thing about the turnovers was to show that Phoenix's system inflates EVERY STAT, not just points, rebounds, and assists. Tony Parker vs. Steve Nash 1-on-1. Do you really think that would be a bad match-up? Come on, now...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 11:43:40 AM by Now_I_Know »

teecee

« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2007, 11:21:02 AM »

Aprox:
Nash-  3 to 1

Parker  2 to 1

HUGE DIFFERENCE. 

The thing is, he DIDN'T improve. HE WAS 31! He got traded into a system that suited his game better. One where he can run, rum, run, dribble, pass, and shoot, without running any real set plays. The media and people who can't see past stats are the ones fooled into thinking he's suddenly an all-time great now...And the thing about the turnovers was to show that Phoenix's system inflates EVERY STAT, not just points, rebounds, and assists. Tony Parker vs. Steve Nash 1-on-1. Do you really think that would be a bad match-up? Come on, now...

I could give a fuck about one on one man, what does that have to do with who is better?  There are 5 players on the court, not one.  If the NBA was 30 teams of one player each, than the Lakers would be untouchable with Kobe because he is BY FAR the best one on one player. 

I think Tony Parker vs Nash would be fairly even one on one, but really, again, why does that matter.  Both guys are POINT GUARDS, the position where you get OTHERS involved.  Your turnover argument proved NOTHING, and once again, you brought up the MEDIA.  THis is just too much, but its funny at the same time so lets keep this ridiculous argument going

NIK:  players improve........don't be surprised in Nash plays at a HIGH level until his late 30's, and don't be surprised if the Suns take the SPurs series to 7 (they DO have a chance)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2007, 11:43:09 AM »
Tony Parker is simply the better player. He knows what it takes to win. He's been an MVP candidate. He's been considered the best player on the Spurs. He's led the league in FG% as a point guard. He plays in a real basketball system. None of my arguments are "ridiculous"...IMO, it's ridiculous to think Nash is worthy of being a 3-time consecutive MVP.

PLANT

« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2007, 06:29:11 AM »
Tony Parker is simply the better player. He knows what it takes to win. He's been an MVP candidate. He's been considered the best player on the Spurs. He's led the league in FG% as a point guard. He plays in a real basketball system. None of my arguments are "ridiculous"...IMO, it's ridiculous to think Nash is worthy of being a 3-time consecutive MVP.
You are a friggin retard man.  Why are you trying to make points like "he's been an MVP candidate" when you already know Nash is the 2 time MVP.  "Hes been the best player on the Spurs"  ...buddy everyone knows that Tim Duncan is the franchise and the best player on the spurs.  "He plays in a real basketball system" LMAO you are a fucking joke man

wcsoldier

« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2007, 07:13:01 AM »
Parker is a very good point guard.. don't forget he became the youngest PG in NBA history to start a game.. You know how the Spurs system is and how hard Popovich is on his players (no homo) so if you're not a consistent player, you'll be on the bench.. Nash is GREAT but you have to agree Nash plays in an inflation type of system.. him playing for Detroit or SAS would be another story.. once again a great player can play both ends of the floor.. Nash can't do that.. Y'all just have to watch 90es NBA basketball games to understand what a great player is.. nowadays players are way faster , athletic than in the 90es and before.. 90% of the NBA superstars are overrated these days.. the poor results of Team US these 5 latest years has proven it...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2007, 10:43:49 AM »
You are a friggin retard man.  Why are you trying to make points like "he's been an MVP candidate" when you already know Nash is the 2 time MVP.  "Hes been the best player on the Spurs"  ...buddy everyone knows that Tim Duncan is the franchise and the best player on the spurs.  "He plays in a real basketball system" LMAO you are a fucking joke man

Great arguments you made there...LOL. You mean to tell me Nash is the 2 time MVP? Holy shit! and this whole time I thought I was just arguing that he wasn't an MVP caliber player for shits and giggles...Damn man, if you're gunna throw personals, at least back it up with some arguments, you douche. That's what's wrong with posters nowadays. They talk big, but really don't even know what they're talking about or never have something relevant to say...It's a fact that Tony Parker led the Spurs last season, especially around the time Tim Duncan had a stretch of months without a 20 point game. That's why he was an MVP candidate...And the only thing that is a joke is you laughing about me saying Parker is in a real basketball system...Canadians. ::)

lonestone

• 'G'
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2007, 04:10:14 AM »
I don't like Steve Nash but he's aight. Tony Parker though is the better player. We'll see how this series turns out.
Looking for mc's message me or email me. Peace.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2007, 06:31:23 AM »
I'd take Tony Parker over Steve Nash for my Lakers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2007, 11:20:14 AM »
I'd take Tony Parker over Steve Nash for my Lakers.

No question.