Author Topic: Pre-Order "Curtis" Track List From iTunes, real?  (Read 530 times)

everlast1986

Re: Pre-Order "Curtis" Track List From iTunes, real?
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2007, 08:33:02 AM »
didn't 50 and Lloyd Banks already have a song called "Smile"? other than that it looks interesting

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2007, 08:47:47 AM »
Well, that was pretty much predictable. And surely, you can judge an album by it's track titles. I'm not really expecting anything special from tracks called "Follow My Lead", "She Wants It", "All Of Me" or "The Mechanic" (My Toy Soldier part two?). And I bet "Destiny" isn't some dedication to Nas' daughter.

I don't care what 50 does with this album, as long as he does it well. He does have something to prove, so I'll be looking forward to this.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2007, 12:32:41 AM »
Well, that was pretty much predictable. And surely, you can judge an album by it's track titles. I'm not really expecting anything special from tracks called "Follow My Lead", "She Wants It", "All Of Me" or "The Mechanic" (My Toy Soldier part two?). And I bet "Destiny" isn't some dedication to Nas' daughter.

I don't care what 50 does with this album, as long as he does it well. He does have something to prove, so I'll be looking forward to this.

for me it's much simpler than that though i bet we feel similarly about this. i'll download the dre tracks asap, and if there's anything else as good as the dre tracks, motherfuckers will be ranting and raving and i'll hear it. i miss when dre would produce whole albums. that'd get my 15 bucks again.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2007, 09:13:06 AM »
fuck CURTTTISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2007, 12:48:39 PM »
who cares?

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2007, 06:39:23 AM »
aftermath makes good albums

fifty makes good songs

i can see this being a banger, massacre was a good album, idiots (like myself at one point) hated on it because fifty was THAT GUY like nelly in '03, ja rule in '01, jigga in '00. when you listen to it 2 years later, it is a good album, the only thing letting it down is 22 tracks, which is too many to not have filler.

and ya don't stop

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2007, 08:53:44 AM »
i can see this being a banger, massacre was a good album, idiots (like myself at one point) hated on it because fifty was THAT GUY like nelly in '03, ja rule in '01, jigga in '00. when you listen to it 2 years later, it is a good album, the only thing letting it down is 22 tracks, which is too many to not have filler.

Damn, took the words right out of my mouth. Was the same "idiot" back in 04, 05.