Author Topic: Lil' Wayne=best or worst?  (Read 801 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lil' Wayne=best or worst?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2007, 12:10:14 PM »
I also like Weezy, hes been on fire lately. Like some said he aint no lyrical monster but hes got dope punchlines and his swagger is really the shit.

Example is that verse on Its Me Bitches remix. He has no substance, no story telling but its the way hes rapping.

Its a shame Carter 3 aint gonan come out till late 07, hes an idiot for that, he should drop it now, when his buzz is all over the place.

I don't like the og of that Swizz song, but can u up the rmx ?

Imo, his voice has "grown" to the better. On his earlier albums, the voice was very annoying.

kemizt

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2007, 12:23:27 PM »
"my boats sinking like theres a whale in it"............LOL WTF!? lil wayne is a fuckin moron. his punchlines are to mediocre

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2007, 12:28:28 PM »
I also like Weezy, hes been on fire lately. Like some said he aint no lyrical monster but hes got dope punchlines and his swagger is really the shit.

Example is that verse on Its Me Bitches remix. He has no substance, no story telling but its the way hes rapping.

Its a shame Carter 3 aint gonan come out till late 07, hes an idiot for that, he should drop it now, when his buzz is all over the place.

Imo, his voice has "grown" to the better. On his earlier albums, the voice was very annoying.

Didnt like the OG either, remix is a banger though.

Kellz outshines everybody again:

http://rapidshare.com/files/28775661/Swizz_Beats-Its_Me_Snitches__Remix_-_Promo_CDS_-2007-RAGEMP3.rar

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2007, 12:33:52 PM »

http://rapidshare.com/files/28775661/Swizz_Beats-Its_Me_Snitches__Remix_-_Promo_CDS_-2007-RAGEMP3.rar

For real Kellz has been killing RAPPERS on there own joints. I still think Wayne's verse are better.

Plus I gotta give Weezy points for his ad-libs too. They are awesome on a level that would make Jimmy proud 8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2007, 02:30:40 PM »

Props man +1

kemizt

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 03:20:19 PM »
I never been a huge fan of Weezy but i've been getting into him lately. Da Drought 3 has been in my rotation heavy for like a week now i wish he could spit like he does on his mixtapes on his albums.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2007, 03:23:21 PM »
not the worst, but far from the best

T.I. is THAT dude 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2007, 06:30:09 PM »
Weezy kills it plain and simple, he does have mad punchlines but they're all really creative, he's definitely one of the best in the game right now, Carter III is going to be bananas

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2007, 06:36:20 PM »

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2007, 08:10:10 PM »

ROFL, to each his own homie, at least you got Kidd in your avatar and I can't be mad at that!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2007, 08:45:58 PM »
He's good, he was one of my favorites for a while Carter 1 & 2  were tight but I hated the album he did with birdman and I wasn't really feelin Dedication too either, i'll be checking for his new album though

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2007, 08:57:19 PM »
He's good, he was one of my favorites for a while Carter 1 & 2  were tight but I hated the album he did with birdman and I wasn't really feelin Dedication too either, i'll be checking for his new album though

Cool man, I don't care for the Birdman/Wayne albums, but I think Wayne brings heat, it's just Baby that sucks so much imo.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2007, 10:23:08 PM »
no hate, I just don't get why peeps thnk a rapper is good because he's got swagger.  That doesn't make you a good rapper.  I know a bunch of peeps that think they're the shit, that doesn't make them a dope musician by any means.  I straight up don't get that shit.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2007, 11:44:24 PM »
no hate, I just don't get why peeps thnk a rapper is good because he's got swagger.  That doesn't make you a good rapper.  I know a bunch of peeps that think they're the shit, that doesn't make them a dope musician by any means.  I straight up don't get that shit.

His punchlines are VERY clever, and he's got great production behind him.

Narrator

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2007, 03:08:42 AM »
He's most def improved a lot to the point where he's respectable, but he's full of himself to be claiming, "I'm the best rapper alive".  Of course he ain't.  He ain't even the best from the South...Luda, T.I., and 'Kast are still better than him.