Author Topic: For those who think Kobe should've won MVP..........  (Read 872 times)

teecee

Re: For those who think Kobe should've won MVP..........
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2007, 03:47:53 PM »
...And LMAO@Jordan being a more likeable person...Yea, as portrayed by the media.

But nothing is funnier than "the f word" though. ahahahahahaha.

I thought that him cursing that loud on a televised game was stupid as hell, there is no conversing with you though. Jordan>>>>>>>Kobe, nothing personal just facts.

That's a valid OPINION...As well as this:

Kobe 28 > Jordan 28

and LMAO@believing Jordan never cussed on TV or in a game. :laugh:

In a way, i KIND OG agree with you NIK.  However, two things. 

1)  Kobe had Shaq to get three chips.
2)  Kobe has had three more years than MJ at this point in his career.

The true test for Kobe is what he does from this point FORWARD.  Will he get 5 MVPs?  6 playoff MVP's?   3 more titles WITHOUT a dominant center?   We'll see.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2007, 03:50:25 PM »
Dominant center? In the East? LMAO.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2007, 04:31:42 PM »
...And LMAO@Jordan being a more likeable person...Yea, as portrayed by the media.

But nothing is funnier than "the f word" though. ahahahahahaha.

I thought that him cursing that loud on a televised game was stupid as hell, there is no conversing with you though. Jordan>>>>>>>Kobe, nothing personal just facts.

That's a valid OPINION...As well as this:

Kobe 28 > Jordan 28

and LMAO@believing Jordan never cussed on TV or in a game. :laugh:

In a way, i KIND OG agree with you NIK.  However, two things. 

1)  Kobe had Shaq to get three chips.
2)  Kobe has had three more years than MJ at this point in his career.

The true test for Kobe is what he does from this point FORWARD.  Will he get 5 MVPs?  6 playoff MVP's?   3 more titles WITHOUT a dominant center?   We'll see.

Exactly, that's why it's hard to make a judgment now. It's gonna be impossible to say Kobe is better simply because his career is far from over.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2007, 06:02:36 PM »
^^Jordan wouldn't have made it to that position to begin with if Kwame Brown was his starting center. :laugh:

Kobe won championships when Jordan was still in college. Kobe has range that Jordan dreamed of having. Kobe has had amazing individual performances which made Jordan's amazing individual performances seem that much less amazing...I mean, come on, do you think Jordan could outscore Dallas in 3 quarters? Or score 81 in a game? Or how 'bout the way Kobe beat Jordan's record of consecutive 50+ point games? He's also scored a lot more points by a younger age... If Jordan was able to do that sort of stuff, I believe te Bulls woulda rivaled the 60's Celtics for greatest decade in basketball...PeACe

I'm sure Jordan COULD do all of that if he had the teammates that Kobe had. Yeah, Kobe has had some great individual performances the last few years, but if Jordan had the same D-league teammates that Kobe had, he would have been more than capable. Jordan didn't HAVE to score 45 + for his team to win. Give it up though homie, Jordan is the GOAT no doubt about it, and it wont changing anytime soon. Plus, Jordan is a much more likeable person that Kobe, so that will affect how Kobe is percieved for the rest of his career. I mean shouting out the "f" word at the top of your lungs during a televised game is uncalled for and immature. Even Steven Jackson doesn't sink that low, and he's a real scumbag.

Jordan's record for attempted shots in one game is greater than Kobe's...There goes your theory. :D

In one game? Shit, i've already proved in one post, some times ago, that Jordan had a greater attempted shots per game stat for 3/4 of his career!!!!!! Not just for a single game..

The problem is, most of these cats really don't have basketball knowledge that extends that far back...In their minds, it's impossible to associate the name Jordan with anything negative, because they grew up HEARING about him, not watching. Jordan was not the prophet who could do no harm like he was painted out to be...PeACe